ldyjocelyn

Wichita, KS -- Nov. 26, 2007

Clay never disappoints me (have I mentioned that before?)

But, I think that those who are unhappy with the concept should DEFINITELY stay away and let the rest enjoy the concerts in peace.

muski... I think some are not happy unless they're complaining! It sounds like he wants a classy show to me. All black, all singing except for inspirational stories. I can't wait for the clack.

There are many who hated the JNT05 concept, but I loved it... I'm easy... I love anything Clay does.period.exclamation point! LOL

Well I actually love the theme and hope he doesn't change it. It's a concept peice and it's so Clay. I know it's not Clay but I hope we get clack of the stories so that I can put the entire thing together. Sounds like he is creating a mood.

That's how I see it...something between his vignettes and last year's concerts.

As I say every tour, if they don't like it, there are plenty of us who would love to fill their front row seats. :)

muski... I think some are not happy unless they're complaining! It sounds like he wants a classy show to me. All black, all singing except for inspirational stories. I can't wait for the clack.

<snip>

Ain't THAT the truth! :huh:

Whatever....I know that after Frisco, I was worried about MY multiple DCAT tix! And then.....

sigh..... :hubbahubba:

Second half starting! :imgtongue:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sounds like OHN...

its a different show...its a different tour...why do people insist that Clay stay static....

I am loving the whole thing so far.

the show is for the people who paid for tickets ...not for people listening to the cellcert. I don;t think we will getthe ful effect when we can;t even understand the stories or we are not in the beautiful venues and seeing the lighting...

GAH some people just need to enjoy the experience...

he play its pretty hard to see his face but it looks like he really lost some weight...

Beautiful!!!!!

I can really understand people wanting banter...apparantly from the m&g Clay understands that as well....

But hell people might as well get used to being disappointed cuz he does have that preordained album coming out next year and surely it can't live up to all the expectations either :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Every year is a different show, we can't put Clay in a box anymore than RCA can. And fans should not even try!

Clay never disappoints me (have I mentioned that before?)

But, I think that those who are unhappy with the concept should DEFINITELY stay away and let the rest enjoy the concerts in peace.

SO.MUCH.WORD!!! I shouldn't be after all this time but I never cease to be amazed sometimes.... there's simply too much in RL to get one's panties in a twist about, I'm not about to do it over a show... if it doesn't bring a person joy why are they still hanging around, you know?

Thanks again for this haven in the storm!! I may not talk much, but I'm reading and nodding along with you... and can't wait for Thursday and Friday!

Gah!! I can't wait for Friday. He sounds wonderful - glorious. Awesome!!

People need to realize it's not a Clay Aiken concert, it's Clay Aiken's Christmas Show. I can't believe the snotty disrepect shown to him (elsewhere). I wish those people would just go away. Quietly.

Oh.My.

He sang the sh...STUFF outta OCAYF and I FLOVE that ending...his voice is so very rich and powerful and big and thick.... :hubbahubba:

WOW Angela looks beautiful...

Maybe Clay is sick of Banters...the music is beautiful...its sad cos people will miss out on that just because they are compalinging about Banters...

Ahhh....I love IBHFC...thank you for bringing it back clay...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, OHN and now HTHAS/OCAYF just killed me dead. I may not survive it in Kalamazoo from the 5th row!!!!!!

You better, or I'll sneak up from row 12 and steal your seat. lol