Wichita, KS -- Nov. 26, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Another story.

The pacing and spacing seem pretty good, but I can't tell what this one is saying either. I'm probably just in tune with Clay's voice and find him easier to understand.

Clay singing now--what is this???

I'll be home for Christmas.....?? and into CHestnuts roasting.... (great arrangements!!!)

muski... smutting during a Christmas concert... what is this world coming to????

He sang the sh...STUFF outta OCAYF and I FLOVE that ending...his voice is so very rich and powerful and big and thick....
LOL

I very much like the sound of this concert and can't wait for clack! Sure, I LOVE his banter, but he wants it different this year, so...

What? No drunk chicks in the audience screaming "I LUV U" at Clay? It wouldn't be a concert without them!!! :imgtongue:

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: It's actually good to be reminded of the voice. And you can tell they really put a lot of time and attention into the arrangements, coming up with new stuff etc. And I'm suddenly in the freakin' Xmas spirit...

More about the Afghanastan story
He always helped her with the christmas lights .. but was in Afghanistan ... so she left them up and turned them on every night until he made it home safe about 4 months after Christmas

Aww. :cry4:

Another story....I can't really appreciate them this way because I can't understand their words...but

I can't get over the quality of Clay's voice tonight.....it's truly exceptional.

ETA: It's only a medley because one song leads immediately into another without silence between...but he sang the entire songs...

More about the Afghanastan story
He always helped her with the christmas lights .. but was in Afghanistan ... so she left them up and turned them on every night until he made it home safe about 4 months after Christmas

Aww. :cry4:

bwah.... uh oh vinigrette watcher..heee I love teasing my big bad YSRN..she's such a softie

I agree about the voice... and I guess he is putting the Christmas back in his CHristmas show this year. I can live with that especially if the voice sounds like that in Minneapolis.

ITA muski...that is why I think its truly tough to judge this show and the effectivity of the stories from the cellcerts. the readings have been very good so if we were there and hearing these stories I think it will be very different.

Quiana...

Not only is the voice exceptional...but the arrangement of the orchestra...the transitiosn from one song to another...there is such attention to the musicality that it truly goes back to the roots of the fandom...the MUSIC!!!!