Waukegan, IL -- Nov. 29, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Venue: Genesee Theatre with more information about Clay's show here.

Showtimes are:

Thursday November 29th 7 : 30 PM

On sale now!!

Prices: $68 with a limited number of orchestra pit seats available for $83

A Clay Aiken Christmas with Symphony presented by Star Productions is returning to the Genesee Theatre for one performance only, Thursday , November 29th at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for the show -- priced at $68 -- and a limited number of orchestra pit seats priced at $83 can be purchased at the Genesee Theatre Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, charge-by-phone at 312.559.1212 or online at www.ticketmaster.com

American Idol favoriteClay Aiken returns to the Genesee Theatre for "A Clay Aiken Christmas with Symphony!" Mark your calendar to celebrate the holidays in style with CLAY AIKEN! Multi platinum recording artist CLAY AIKEN emerged from his 2003 American Idol experience with a recording contract, Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly magazine covers, and legions of loyal fans. Those fans voted him the Fan’s Choice winner at the 2003 American Music Awards as well as TV Guide’s Fan’s Favorite Reality Star that same year. His first single, “This is the Night/Bridge Over Troubled Water” won the Billboard Music Award for best selling single of 2003…and that was just the beginning. CLAY then hit the charts with the popular single “Invisible,” off his debut CD Measure of a Man, followed that up with his first Christmas CD - Merry Christmas with Love, and the book Learning to Sing: Hearing The Music In Your Life. His latest CD - A Thousand Different Ways. This is one very special concert you won't want to miss. Join us for a night of holiday classics!! Brought to you by Star Productions.

Purchase tickets through Ticketmaster

Genesee Theatre Seating Chart

Ticketmaster's version of the seating chart

Capacity is 2400.

Perusing One and I are wondering if there is anyone out there who will be driving from Waukegan to K'Zoo and would have room for us to ride with them?

As we both live in the South we are not that proficient in bad weather driving and are a little concerned in case it gets bad.

We won't take up much room or have lots of luggage and we promise we won't complain if you play Clay Aiken music all the way*g*

he messed up the words again!!!!

he did that first night...he is a bit distracted tonight...,issing some entrance cue and now forgetting the lyrics again...

I guess he is loosening up and maybe starting to think of his dinner again...

cindi...yup its PA again.

That was just lovely *sigh* ... :wub:

OMG he was sooo good...

oh no Merrieee...oh no the clack!!!!

that was soo beautiful!!!!

(((((awwww Merrieeee)))))

she missed the half of the last song cos some security people stood in front of them discussing this...UGH...

anyway... They are enjoying it

he is coming in late in some song and he talked about that and he was making funny faces. He was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

I love her speaking voice...

FCA representing...

Sounds like a real clackdown tonight. :(

oh gosh I really hope scarlett can get great clack cos he is just SOOOOOO OOOOOON tonight...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I sooo LOVE MERIEEEE

what a fan girl