Minneapolis, MN -- Dec. 19 and 20, 2007

ldyjocelyn

from patty2sink at GCA...

Well, we started out for the MOA at about 11 and passed another hotel down the street from ours. Didn't notice which one it was, but the buses were parked outside and we saw Shawn and Angie getting off one of them. My daughter went fangirly on me, and had to keep driving past over and over again. Finely, after about the 4th time past, we started out to go to the MOA, and discovered we had gotten all turned around and couldn't find our way. We finely ended up back at our hotel and called a friend (who lives here) to show us the way.

When she got here (at about 2:30), we again started out for the MOA and noticed that the buses were parked over at Orchestra Hall (which is just acros the street from us).

Anyhow, when we finely got to the MOA, another friend, who met us there, said that Clay and Momma Faye had been sighted there at about 1. She also said she had seen Angie. Later when Tricia and Brandon (my grandson) were on the rides, I saw Big J and one of his nieces (I think). I smiled and nodded at him and he looked at me and smiled but it was like he was thinking "I know you, but from where?"

I'm going to have to go now, as we are getting ready for the concert.

She sounds beautiful

wow its like I am listenign to a new concert...hee

its good I took a short break from the cellcert ..its like he is singing these songs with even MORE nuance and emotions....

fantastic!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEE scarlett is there ...can;t wait for clack!!!

Angie's back. YAY. I'm so used to the shows starting late that I missed OCOCE. It's neat thinking that so many FCAers are there.

I hope we hear them on the cellcert...

What a fantastic MDYK...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so happy for Couchie...her first concert this tour

And YAY for Angie!!!

U, I'm sure he sounds even better than the cert. :lol:

I'm listening to CV and watching the Carolina basketball score on ESPNU's website. We don't get "U," and I hope this is the last game on that channel -- 36 seconds left in the first half, and the Heels are leading by 9. Multitasking, LOL!

Great to have you here, U! :)

Caro listen.gif

Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the M&G's in Erie? I just read a suggestion that the Erie M&G folks should get an automatic M&G for the next tour or Spamalot and have their travel expenses paid. :blink: WTF happened? Must have been bad.

Boy he sounds fantastic on DSIAFCD tonight! :wub:

Exactly nothing happened. No emails were ever sent out so there was no M&G. I am not sure how they are going to compensate the "winners" when there were none. I guess maybe they'll send emails saying "you should have won an Erie M&G but we screwed up, so here's a token of our appreciation instead"? Yeah, I'm still a tad bitter........

Love, love, love AIW. Can't wait to hear it live in Merrillville again! Will be bittersweet, though, being the end of the tour.

I love when he does "oh baby that's a fact" and the crowd screams. Silly, I know, but it makes me smile big.

:cryingwlaughter: Well there's an example of how we're all different with different tastes. I dislike it when they scream at that point. I don't know why, but it just bugs me. Different strokes, and all that.

AIW now. He sure sounds good tonight.