Minneapolis, MN -- Dec. 19 and 20, 2007

ldyjocelyn

I'm getting so excited for Omaha on Friday night!

I read tonight that the hair is blonder than it's been in a long time. By the time Friday rolls around he'll probably have a buzz cut with purple highlights.

Quiana sounds wonderful! As usual.

Any M&G reports yet?

My friend who read the story in Williamsport and who had the glasses scoop told me Jamie said they were going to go lighter.

I was hoping she was wrong.

I thought the color this tour was great.

Never that fond of blonde Clay hair.

And they better watch it with all this chemical processing. He'll be bald before he's 30 - and that's next year!

Exactly nothing happened. No emails were ever sent out so there was no M&G. I am not sure how they are going to compensate the "winners" when there were none. I guess maybe they'll send emails saying "you should have won an Erie M&G but we screwed up, so here's a token of our appreciation instead"? Yeah, I'm still a tad bitter........

Um...actually you're not that far off. There is a news announcement on the main page (for members only though) that basically says those people, plus those who couldn't make the Cleveland M&G, will get compensated via mail with a special gift.

I know, it doesn't help the bitterness, though. {{HUGS}}

AIW is freakin' genius.

Yeah, I read that ldyj. I'm just saying it's going to come as a bit of a surprise to the Erie "winners" because they won't know they were winners until they get this compensation email.

I am glad that they are addressing it and taking responsibility for their mistakes, don't get me wrong.

And we're back...

Loved the concert. I just sat back and took in his voice. I even closed my eyes a lot and just listened. I don't even have much more to say than that. It's all been said already. He really put new spins on things we've heard before and I really applaud that. The only thing I really didn't care for was My Grownup Christmas List. Everything else, perfection. My favorite word of the night..Bethlehem as in Christ is born in Bethlehem...love how he sings that note. I think my favorite thing was the jazzy medley... I really loved the arrangements on that entire thing. Don't Save It All For Xmas Day will just always be a favorite of mine during the Xmas shows. I love the power of the song, the message, and the way he wails on it. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I haven't watch much clack yet so need to hear the new songs again so that they become more familiar.

My thoughts when I saw him was... he's so thin. Too thin LOL. He has blonde hair..not strawberry blonde I don't think...but blonde. It was a little startling but I'm sure I'll get used to it in a couple of days and he'll change it again next month, if not next week. I liked the style though.

Ok so I really shouldn't confess this because nobody really saw me but... I bought a $45 ticket today for the show and I was sitting in the second tier. But as is the posse's way they got a lead on a ticket but when they announced the concert was about to start in five minutes I just went on up to my seat. Looking down on the main floor I could see Solo pick up her phone and I knew she was calling me to tell me they found jojoct so I could move on down to my 4th row seat. So knowing the concert was about to start any second, I started running down the two flights of stairs. Suddenly I noticed a breeze... well my pants that are a little loose had slipped down and cuddleduds were showing themselves to whatever fools were left in the lobby..fortunately probably nobody I'll ever see again. I grabbed them up with one hand and kept on going.... and made it to my seat with just a minute to spare. Just another adventure .... and yes I went to use the restroom in Scarlett's room and they all left me..LEFT ME. I heard it get quiet but know they just wouldn't forget about me right? Anyway, it's late. My complex is growing..especially after they took me, a diabetic to a fondue bar where we ate chocolate covered everything. Tomorrow I will be good..very good..eat green leafy things. Well I'll try.

pre-party dinner at the Newsroom .... is there a table reserved? and do we just ask the desk to be seated with the Clay Aiken fans??

I will be there .... think Thankful4Clay may be able to make that too!!

We had supper there before the Wed. concert ... and it was good ... we all ate up!!

Luckiest, were you one of the non-winners for an Erie M&G? That really sucks. I've been trying for a M&G for years. I'm convinced Clay must hate me. He doesn't want to meet meeeeeeeeee! :cry4: I'd be devastated if I found out I had won a M&G that never happened.

I guess I am not explaining it well....there WEREN'T any non-winners. No one was ever chosen, no winning emails were ever sent for Erie. I entered the contest, though. So hopefully 6 random people will get compensation emails. If they do, I will forgive and forget. I don't have to be one of them, I just want to see that the contest is served - 6 people should have won.

couchie, your recap CMSU! Thanks for posting it!

BWAH!!!!

awww couchie...this is truly sounding like a great adventure for you!!!

When solo said they left someone on the cellcert...I thought...they wouldn't leave Couchie!!! hee...maye you were not loud enough...hee

and the cuddleduds!!! well it sure saved you this night....

have fun today....be good!!!

Couch Tomato, Congratulations on the good seat!!! (both the one you moved to, as well as the one you flashed :cryingwlaughter: )

They left you in the bathroom??11! Only Clay Aiken could induce that kind of mass hysteria. LOL

So happy for you enjoying the show. I know everyone is talking about the blond hair, but I swear it was this color two years ago...just spikey and shorter. humm, now I must go compare.

Have FUN tonight, EVERYONE!!!!

So happy for you enjoying the show. I know everyone is talking about the blond hair, but I swear it was this color two years ago...just spikey and shorter. humm, now I must go compare.

When you finish your study, please let me know. I think you may be right, it just looks very different longer.

couchie! You flasher! You seat stealer!! How dare you! Seriously, I'm glad you had a fantastic time. I especially enjoyed your comments about letting the voice just wash over you...it's very soothing, isn't it?

Luckiest, were you one of the non-winners for an Erie M&G? That really sucks. I've been trying for a M&G for years. I'm convinced Clay must hate me. He doesn't want to meet meeeeeeeeee! :cry4: I'd be devastated if I found out I had won a M&G that never happened.

I guess I am not explaining it well....there WEREN'T any non-winners. No one was ever chosen, no winning emails were ever sent for Erie. I entered the contest, though. So hopefully 6 random people will get compensation emails. If they do, I will forgive and forget. I don't have to be one of them, I just want to see that the contest is served - 6 people should have won.

couchie, your recap CMSU! Thanks for posting it!

I don't think that's exactly right, luckiest1. My understanding is that there was a list, and Jerome came looking for people but nobody was there. Those emails just never went out. I could be wrong of course, but that was my understanding. Cleveland was a whole other debacle - a combination of too-late notices, and the box office had a list for Minneapolis, so none of the names matched up.

couchie - BWAH!! I wish we could all be there with you folks!

I don't think that's exactly right, luckiest1. My understanding is that there was a list, and Jerome came looking for people but nobody was there. Those emails just never went out. I could be wrong of course, but that was my understanding.

Hmmm, I guess that could be. But my point was that the people who won (whether or not Jerome actually had a list) don't know that they won. So the first that they are going to hear of it is when they get an OFC email now, waaaay after the fact, saying "here's a little something to make you feel better". Which may or may not make them feel better, depending on what it is.

Hey ChristelKlein - - OK I'll make a reservation and put under my name -- ANGELA.... but we'll be on time and get there at 5. I'll send you my cell phone number in case you don't have it.

Thanks .... i don't know if i'll recognize you or anyone .... even if we've met before briefly ... so meeting in the lobby or looking for a table of FCA faces might not be that much good

Hey ChristelKlein - - OK I'll make a reservation and put under my name -- ANGELA.... but we'll be on time and get there at 5. I'll send you my cell phone number in case you don't have it.

Thanks .... i don't know if i'll recognize you or anyone .... even if we've met before briefly ... so meeting in the lobby or looking for a table of FCA faces might not be that much good

We'll find you!! don't worry. Just look for a blinged out black woman..that will be KAndre. heee.