Minneapolis, MN -- Dec. 19 and 20, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Ch is having technical problems.

artquest says

From Orchestra Hall: either there are a lot of NJU at the concert, or the entire Clay Nation has assumed that terrific Minnesota accent.

Jaymes is here along with Faye.

It appears that she is posting from the venue.

Jerome was tricking the M&Gers, telling them it was canceled. Clay was hiding behind the door. lol little shit. Faye was in the M&G also.

BWAH!!

Cindilu, I don't think it's you, honest!!

Crap, CV's stream just turned bad, really bad.

First story is the one Cincy read in Cleveland. Don't know who's reading tonight.

Jerome was tricking the M&Gers, telling them it was canceled. Clay was hiding behind the door. lol little shit. Faye was in the M&G also.

Hee - I think Clay's rubbing off on Jerome. I love that he has him. (((((Jerome)))))

Eeeeee, my medley. Wonderlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!

Hee, thanks jmh :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yoo hoo--I'm here.

YAY!! I'm beginning to get a complex. Last night I'm not here and everyboyd else is. Tonight....

*sniffs armpits*

jamar, I think she meant artquest is posting from the venue

Thanks. I was wondering if Jaymes was sitting in the audience with her laptop. Hee.

I was applauding for jmh finding us, yet again BTW.

---

crap...sound has gone wonky on the CV cert....

eta...or really bad [tm jmh]

Ooooo it's better now.

Well, a crappy cert is better than a non-cert.

I guess it gave me more time to play with my puppy - crazy dog was hunting like she was tracking an animal under the 1 inch of ice in the back - yeah, right the worlds smallest mouse running under ice AND under mud near the tree.

Angie sounded great! I heard Whitney on the radio today singing this, and she was not better than Angie. These girls have soooooooo much talent!

Phewww, WTOW sounds divine. His voice is just magical on this song. Reaches out and grabs me by the heart.

I heard DSIAFCD by Clay in Green Earth in the mall the other day, it was awesome!

CV is doing intermission cert now, they are trying to fix the phone volume.

Her brother, who is an audiophile and a member of the Minnesota Orchestra Hall just gave her two thumbs up about the concert.