Minneapolis, MN -- Dec. 19 and 20, 2007

ldyjocelyn

God, I love that song. He does such a great job with that. duckyvee, I love the falsetto too! (Although I miss the hand movements from early in the tour....)

Geesh, that break at the end of that song is going to be 15 minutes in length by Saturday night. Heh.

From CH:

CB reports long jacket tonight, glasses.

Wheeeeeeeeee! Does that mean long jacket for Merrillville? *prays*

cindi, I thought there were only two outfits -- short and long.

I'm in for prayer though.

Nope, long (three piece) suit jacket, shorter (two piece) suit jacket, and the long coat.

All caught up!!

CLAYGASM: Nobody died tonight heee. I forgot to mention the stories last night. I think they fit into what he was doing and I got a nice variety. I do prefer the funnier stories because I haven't had a lot of pain and loss in my life (thankfully) - and none associated with the holidays. It's always just been time of happiness and joy and sharing and giving.

Loved Sean's mother's story .. it was very sweet.

We bought our tickets independently so it was great when my seatmate turned out to be Zena. It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with her. She said it all in her recap.

Favorite song of the night -- Don't Save it All for Xmas day. .surprise surprise. He sang the hell out of it tonight. I really love Angela's song. It's different for her and she does it justice for sure.

I was approached tonight by a very nice lady..very cautiously and she said very nicely...are you Ethel? :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: She was very nice. She actually had a meet and greet last night and will be writing a recap soon. I didn't bug her for any details.

IMO there were lots of locals there and they were very receptive to the whole program and really seemed to love the stories. .. at least on my side of the room. That was nice.

Clay looked fantabulous.

OK did I tell ya'll about breakfast. To make up for the fondue chocolate fun of last night...this morning I had a vegetable frittada for breakfast. It was not good. All around me the eHP was sharing and eating corned beef hash and hash browns and bacon and sweet pecan rolls and mushroom benefict and lemon zest ricotta hotcakes and I had a dry flat vegetable frittada. They mocked me for eating it. And not a one of them asked me for a bite.

OK so when I called to make a reservation at the restaurant they weren't taking anymore. That should have been clue number 1. But we had walked by the restaurant at about the same time the night before and it was pretty empty. Anyway, the very good looking manager..VERY good looking...or as KAndre just said....TASTY.. Perusingone says he was pleasant to look at..where was I...the place was CROWDED, probably all kind of Xmas parties going on, not to mention a damn parade going by and they said it didn't look good for us. But we persevered and he tried very hard and 45 minutes later we will finally sitting. Thank goodness. It was nice to meet Thankful4Clay and ChristelKlein tongiht. Waves to Invisible and Toni7babe who also joined us. Amazingly, I think we have actual organized parties for our last two stops. We're learning. :cryingwlaughter:

Waves to FromClaygary who I did see several times in Minneapolis but didn't get to spend much time with.

So Perusingone is lurker extraordinaire. She's cracking me up because she is constantly reading FCA trying to catch up. She was on the last thread when she left Florida... read 30 pages on the plane..and is now up to page 17 on this thread. Everybody keeps asking who she is so I told her she had to post at least once a month from now on. I'm thinking if she ever catches up maybe she will do that. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: But I did tell her she must stop reading while driving. That does not sound safe.

Let's see what else... getting home from Orchestra Hall was quite the challenge...because they closed the skywalks..and we were trying to get home before we were locked out. We almost made it too. We ended up having to go outside to the street..and you know...it officially wasn't that bad in Minneapolis.

Tomorrow off to Omaha. Can't wait to meet everyone.