FCA Attendees List

ldyjocelyn

Oh, ding dang it! I just KNOW I'm gonna end up going to Omaha or Merrillville or Minneapolis or...

:scream: :xmas07a:

Couchie, it's all your fault. :imgtongue:

When you decide, just let me know, 'k?

Come to Merrillville, you know you want to...

<small voice> and I'm going to Omaha too... </sv>

EEEEEeeee, Shady! I'll be quiet as a mouse....

ETA: *whispers Waukegan enticingly* to Solo below... c'mon do it already before he says "Bug Spray" and save yourself some scrambling for rafter seats.

Edited by Scarlett

<small voice> and I'm going to Omaha too... </sv>

Too bad there aren't two of her so both her tickets could be used. *g*

I'm done buying tickets for the Christmas tour. You can add me to both Minneapolis shows, Omaha, Merrillville, and DC

It's a threefer.....I'm doing Easton.

Lord, I have such fond memories of Omaha....when is it, again?

***No! You don't really want to know. Step back from the ledge....nice and slow...that's a good girl....just take my hand and everything will be alright.....you know you don't really want to do that, don't you?***

HA! Sally Sensible doesn't know I can fly!

I will be at the Kalamazoo concert. this is the only one i will be attending. DH does not want to travel during the winter.

I am trying to see if I can go to another one without the DH. I want to make it fit my work schedule. I can't miss anymore days at work.

ETA: *whispers Waukegan enticingly* to Solo below... c'mon do it already before he says "Bug Spray" and save yourself some scrambling for rafter seats.

Oh hell to the no. It's taken me 5 tours but I've finally caught on to her evil enabling ways. What she's really pushing is Waukegan and Kalamazoo. Once I agree to one concert, she points out how convenient it would be to go to the next concert since I'm in the area already. That's how I ended up driving a bottle of ice wine through 6 states this summer. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

All kidding aside, I would love to do it but can't really swing it with the holidays and hopefully a 2008 Summer Tour on the horizon. But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the 5 concerts I am attending.

Karen Eh?, let me know if you need a ticket for Omaha.

Oh hell to the no. It's taken me 5 tours but I've finally caught on to her evil enabling ways. What she's really pushing is Waukegan and Kalamazoo. Once I agree to one concert, she points out how convenient it would be to go to the next concert since I'm in the area already. That's how I ended up driving a bottle of ice wine through 6 states this summer. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

All kidding aside, I would love to do it but can't really swing it with the holidays and hopefully a 2008 Summer Tour on the horizon. But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the 5 concerts I am attending.

*sigh* Ok, you can stop hiding now. They're all spoken for. But couldja buy me a ticket for Williamsport??!

Oh btw, I think he'll change up the JNT format and you'll be sorree....

Edited by Scarlett

Karen Eh?, let me know if you need a ticket for Omaha.

Just checked the date and there's no way i can still be in the States on the 21st. *Sigh* Thank you very very much, though. I'm on the bandwagon for WIlliamsport now. That one I can do. John will be in Halifax on the 20th and I have to be there either on or before that date. Preferably before since my mother is going to freak when she finds out I'm moving across three very large ponds. If I could get one more on the 16th....oh and maybe another on the 17th....that would be great. Greedy much? Yeah, I guess I am. Sue me, eh?