#15 the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Love that sweet "Hunk of Southern Comfort" who brought us all together!
    • Yet when we get together it's like I'm with my sisters - only without the issues. smile.gif
    • Clay is successsfully running with the big dogs.
    • And oddly, we all manage to share the same boyfriend, with only minimal hair-pulling and name calling.
    • Pass the koolaid, I'm thirsty.
    • The Eyes Have It!
    • he's soooo photogenic...almost sinfully, unfairly so: laughing, smiling, crying, looking pensive or naughty or goofy -It just doesn't seem to matter, does it?
    • Just can't keep a good man down.
    • "Clay wants to see your bushes".
    • Hopefully, he was out having fun or buying more new jeans, writing some new kick-ass songs, recording some kick-ass songs, having some kick-ass super-sex.
    • veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Whew! Just got caught up after a long day at work.

Ah, yes, Denver. I live in a suburb of Denver. It's so nice to see the mountains in the distance when you're driving places. And we go to the mountains frequently for little get-aways. Here's one of my pics of a pond close to my parent's mountain house:

IMG_0325.jpg

ETA: Yesssss! I'm on top. I like being on top. Hubby likes it, too.

Beautiful scenery Gibby...Is that your parent's mountain home in the background?

I like the top too!

**deep breath**

I....I hat

I..dislik

I strongly dislike verging on playhate....Its A Wondeful Life.

heeee a movie I've never seen cuz I fall aleep every time after the first ten minutes - WITHOUT FAIL - is Little Shop of Horrors.

Sorry Muski... one of the joys of being single..

Hi Everyone.

Caro suggested I share my new montage with you all. Its called: More Than A Feeling and I used a lot of clips of Clays funny dancing from the tour.

Here is the YouTube link and a Sendspace if anyone wants to view it:

More Than A Feeling - Sendspace link

I also just found out that it was put on The Ideal Idol. Here is a link to her site:

The Ideal Idol link

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh, are we making True Confessions?

**deep breath**

I....I hat

I..dislik

I strongly dislike verging on playhate....Its A Wondeful Life. It's just tooooo sappy for me, although I love Jimmy Stewart. And I've never seen the ending of Titanic. I turned it off before it ended and pretended that everyone got rescued and lived happily ever after. :cryingwlaughter:

:andthetruth:

Hee - me, too. I thought I was the only one. That dang bell got on my nerves. Or is that some other sappy Christmas movie. I don't like any of them.

Never seen a Godfather movie. Don't care to either. I don't like mobster movies.

My guilty one that I can say I've never seen is Forrest Gump. Again, I think it was oversold to me, so I will probably never see it.

Ooooo - movie confessions!

I have yet to see any Godfather movie. Never saw the point.

GASP!

OK, now, that's just going too far! :ph34r:

Hi Everyone.

Caro suggested I share my new montage with you all. Its called: More Than A Feeling and I used a lot of clips of Clays funny dancing from the tour.

I also just found out that it was put on The Ideal Idol. Here is a link to her site:

The Ideal Idol link

LOVED IT! :clap:

Imitation of Life--definitely one of the saddest movies I've ever seen--I"ve seen it at least 20 times. But how about The Champ, people?! Not the original one--I'm talking about the remake with Ricky Schroeder as T.J. and Jon Voight as Billy. OMG--when Billy spent his gambling winnings to buy T.J. a horse! And later when he landed in jail, Billy pretended that he didn't want T.J. so T.J. would go live with his mother who had abandoned him when he was a baby. And that last tear-jerking scene--ooh, I get all misty-eyed just thinking about it.

Imitation of Life--definitely one of the saddest movies I've ever seen--I"ve seen it at least 20 times. But how about The Champ, people?! Not the original one--I'm talking about the remake with Ricky Schroeder as T.J. and Jon Voight as Billy. OMG--when Billy spent his gambling winnings to buy T.J. a horse! And later when he landed in jail, Billy pretended that he didn't want T.J. so T.J. would go live with his mother who had abandoned him when he was a baby. And that last tear-jerking scene--ooh, I get all misty-eyed just thinking about it.

I remember that. I cried like a big baby at the end scene. Boy that kid could cry. waaaaaaaaaaa

I like LOTR and Willy Wonka (the new one) I like the old one too. BUT: My roomate watches them over, and over, and over. So I can't stand them anymore. It was overkill.

Jaws is the most repeated movie ever on TV. I know she watches that ALOT too.

:scream:

Kathy

Hi Everyone.

The Ideal Idol link

Who is the blond in the Balcony shown during Clay's dancing?????

I fell asleep in the theatre the first time I saw "Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom."

Sitting here tonight trying to wrap my mind around something HUGE! Sure wish it were my legs but ya' gotta take them as they come, eh? John got a call from "head office" this afternoon and he was offered a new position with his company. The formal written offer should be crossing his desktop within a few days and then.....barring some hitch we aren't really anticipating.....we'll be getting ready to move again. At least this time, it won't be superfast.... January for me....I will NOT miss this Christmas tour. Him...probably sooner. We took a drive up the coast and talked about it for a while. We've pretty much decided to take it assuming the numbers etc. are right. Anyway, I doubt Clay will ever play Baku, Azerbaijan but if he does I'll go down to the Box Office and get us all front row seats. Pinky swear. I hope I don't have to turn in my membership to the eHP. I will have furniture stored in Fort Bend County. Is that good enough? I have so much to think about and can't wait to find out how many pounds we are allowed to ship. There outta be a movie called Karen's Choice......she sits and chooses which Clay magazine covers are making the trip and which are going to Metro Mini Storage. I'm hoping we can squeeze a preliminary trip over there to check things out.......find a place to live and order the internet hook-up. Pray there isn't something like a waiting list!

That's it. I just needed to type something since I haven't told any of these family members I've been hanging with for the last few weeks. I think there are a couple of mama's who are going to freak a little.....or a lot.

The blond in the balcony is Regina?

Thanks, aspiegirl, great montage!

I think I'll start now downloading every piece of clack I can get my hands on from this tour.....just in case I end up on dial up for the next two years.

Anyway, I doubt Clay will ever play Baku, Azerbaijan but if he does I'll go down to the Box Office and get us all front row seats. Pinky swear.

OH wow, Karen! First of all, I had to look that up. It sound SOOO adventurous but also very scary. I know we've only met briefly but I've so enjoyed getting to know you here and that will continue...even if you have blasted dial up. :F_05BL17blowkiss: