#15 the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Love that sweet "Hunk of Southern Comfort" who brought us all together!
    • Yet when we get together it's like I'm with my sisters - only without the issues. smile.gif
    • Clay is successsfully running with the big dogs.
    • And oddly, we all manage to share the same boyfriend, with only minimal hair-pulling and name calling.
    • Pass the koolaid, I'm thirsty.
    • The Eyes Have It!
    • he's soooo photogenic...almost sinfully, unfairly so: laughing, smiling, crying, looking pensive or naughty or goofy -It just doesn't seem to matter, does it?
    • Just can't keep a good man down.
    • "Clay wants to see your bushes".
    • Hopefully, he was out having fun or buying more new jeans, writing some new kick-ass songs, recording some kick-ass songs, having some kick-ass super-sex.
    • veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Oooo Clay dreams. :RedGuy:

I've only had a couple that I can really remember. But they were memorable.

In general I have some odd dreams. Things that make me wake up and say .... WTF? and then laugh. For the most part, no lie, since my X left 10 yrs ago I haven't had a bad one. I don't try to analyze my dreams, I just enjoy them. Free entertainment. Right ducky? Once I dreamed I gave birth to a baby monkey in the hallway at my high school, while horrifed teachers and fellow students watched. I'm sure that MEANT something but I still thought it was hysterical. Hee.

Anywho...my Clay dreams that I remember.

The first one I ever had must have been around the time of the IT. His hair was spikey and blonder. He was in a dark room. Lighting candles. Large blue candles in deep wide Tera Cotta bowls. They we on mulitple levels so he would have to stretch to light some and bend down to light others. And that was the whole dream. I just watched Clay light candles and bend and stretch as the room got lighter and lighter. It was like some performance art piece for an audience of one. Bravo Clay! Bravo! :clap:

But my favorite is the one where I looked like my daughters college roomate, the Hooters girl.

I was sitting in a police interogation room and, of course, Jerry Orbach and Sam Waterston stormed in. They threw down some pictures on the table and Jerry sat there and glared at me while Sam leaned on the table and got real close to my face and said sternly..."You were supposed to be lying low. Do you call this lying low?" And then he pointed at the first picture, which was a picture of Clay and I (remember Hooter's Girl *g*) nuzzeling on a street corner. I was flabbergasted! All of the pictures were of Clay and I doing loverly-like things all over some cityscape. Sitting in the park with him laying down with his head in my lap. Holding hands across the table at an outdoor cafe. Yadayadayada. I looked up at Sam and said "OMG! THESE ARE SO COOL! CAN I HAVE THESE???!!!?" Jerry was so disgusted that he got up, grabbed the pile of pictures and threw them as high into the air as he could and they floated and wafted downward from the ceiling. I ran around the room grinning like a silly ninny plucking them out of the air and started running down the street with them clutched to my chest.

The end!

:cryingwlaughter: Now tell me that wasn't entertaining!????!

My friend flynnie also had an amazing Clay dream. She was walking down the street in Las Vegas, in her hospitial gown, and turned the corner and there was Clay in a Sea World like exhibit, singing and feeding the dolphins.

Hee. I love that one.

---

Back to reality. *sigh*

:DoClay:

edited for spelling and such....

Edited by jamar1700

Clay dreams..... sighhhhhh. I hardly ever remember my dreams anymore - just vague impressions. The one and only Clay dream I ever had, we were walking down a street, talking, and he kept biting his lip. I kept telling him to stop it. I took a tube of Chapstick out of my purse and put some on that little patch on his bottom lip and stood there rubbing it in with my thumb and chatting away.

Clay fantasy? Me, him, a bunch of cushions on the floor, low lighting, and............ a big bowl of popcorn and a West Wing marathon. Yep - I'd love to watch with him and talk (prolly argue) about the show with him.

I've had a total of ONE dream about Clay and it was completely bizarre. I am in bed, getting ready to go to sleep and I hear a song playing. I look up and he is sitting in my bedroom singing...I ask him if the song is one of his new songs, he says "obviously"...I tell him it's beautiful....next thing I know he is eating Cheerios out of the bowl with his hands!!! Milk and all.

Told you it was bizarre. :RedGuy:

Oh dear. Clay dreams? I go through spells. I'll go weeks where I have 4 or 5 dreams about/with him a week and then I'll go weeks without a single Clay dream. They vary in content from him just kind of being in the dream but not doing anything to the "everyday" dreams (eating, talking, watching TV together) to concert dreams (in my dreams, I've been on stage/singled out in the crowd many times, lol) to *ahem* the good dreams. Oddly enough, I've had one dream several times that involves the two of us having a secret handshake. Weird.

I got totally cheated in my last Clay dream. He had sex with some other chick but yelled out my name. Bah! No fair!

I don't dream much and then hardly ever remember them, but I did have one Clay dream and, of course, that one I remembered...

This dream happened after Sean Connery was spotted buying something at our local drug store (Savon back then).

I hear a commotion outside and look out my patio... I hear a lot of screaming... see a lot of commotion. I go out onto my patio and look down and see a tall, skinny guy sorta running thru the complex... I yell down... "Up here, Clay, you'll be safe." and he bounded up my stairs and I run to the door to let him in. I lock up tightly behind him (all three locks) and he's standing there, hands on knees, trying to get his breath back. He trys to say something and I put my finger to my mouth and go, "shhh," as we hear multiple squealing teenagers pounding up my stairs. "I know I saw him go up here," we heard. He got a scared look on his face and I pointed to the three locks and he relaxed a bit. I pointed to the couch and he went to sit down. The pounding on my door and my neighbors door started and the yelling continued for a few minutes. They finally gave up and left to search some more. I got Clay water and we sat and talked for awhile. I told him he could stay the night if he needed to, but he used my phone to call for a car and when it came, he gave me a hug and left. End of dream!

Sigh... I sure wish the ending had been a bit more exciting! :cryingwlaughter:

So, is it too soon to start thinking about some "CITH with Clay Aiken" graphics and FCA pins and whatnot?

:xmas07a:

<Smiles innocently at cindilu2. > :lilredani:

Bwah -- But Christmas in the Heartland? Clay's gonna have to blog or something to give us a better name. heh.

I got a kick out of that couchie . I didn't finish watching her or the show. Did she get to 25,000.00 dollars? She really thought she could sing too didn't she? :cryingwlaughter:

She got to 50K suprisingly cuz she had used up al her helps early on.

Then a preacher came right behind her and won 200K. He was good! And entertaining.

Jamar LOL..both of your dreams are great. I'm LMAO.The stretching and lighting candles one... hmmm that could be quite fun actually. You're like my sister - she dreams in color and slow mo and everything..and she's a casual fan who told me about her Clay dream. Something about stopping him from marrying a twit and them getting engaged or somethng like that..can't even remember now.

chaptstick, cheerios, secret handshakes? heee these are good.

Waves back at Thankful4Clay. Being busy sucks!!

I've had lot of Clay dreams, most of which were disappointing, but I did have one great one....I dreamed Clay was sleeping in my bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. They were either gray or navy blue. He was on his back with one leg straight, one arm behind his head, the other resting across his stomach and his left leg bent at the knee and flopped to one side. You know those nice, soft hairs that guys have on the inside of their thighs, way up high? Think soft, curly, ginger colored hairs against that soft, tender upper thigh skin.... :Thud:

'Scuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

Oh dear...DH wants to know what I'm grinning about. What should I tell him?

I know ducky would be horribly disappointed with a dream like that, seeing how she just want to have a conversation with him. **insert rolling eyes emoticon**

And with that....Good Morning FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by Bookwhore

A few quick Clay mentions today

New Buell museum is designed to be delightfully, uh, flat

About Flat Stanely

The Flat Stanley phenomenon has gained cooperation from celebrities such as Clay Aiken, Jack Nicklaus, Jackie Chan and Muhammad Ali. All have been pictured with their very own Flat Stanley in an effort to encourage children to read.

Then he is mentioned as having Silver Bells reach #16 on AC charts with Kim Locke. Interestingly, Kim Locke had the only version of Jingle Bells reach #1 on the charts. I still like Clays version, too bad, not recorded. Someday (after the next album), we will get the second Christmas album.

Wow what a topic Clay dreams and fantasies....

My only clay dream was very boring...we were just hanging with firends and he was being snarky. There was one dream where I was in a corridor arguing with an old college buddy and he came out of a room..put his arms around me and kinda supported what I said...then gone.

booooring.

anyway...if people have been going around the board we have been doing some housekeeping with the sections. We have an entertainment section that is mostly for movies and music in general. So I think...when I have the time...hee I will copy all your posts on sad songs, sad movies and funny movies to a thread over there for easy reference. I definitely want to check some of these out myself.

I feel like I kinda killed the dream discussion with my silly little picture....

Paraphrasing something I read at getclayaiken.com, from ralieghlady at CV (and I'm gunshy about bringing CV posts over without permission): I guess Jeanne Holleman's (unauthorized biography lady) case has been dismissed, basically because "she has no case." It's my understanding though that she is filing an appeal. As I said, I'm just paraphrasing right now, because I'd sure like to get a source (such as a news report). In the meantime....

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:clap::clap::clap:

:allgood::allgood::allgood:

I feel like I kinda killed the dream discussion with my silly little picture....

Bwah..well I defended you yesterday with your bitchy comment but today?... heee :F_05BL17blowkiss:

No dreams that I can remember.

Not sharing any fantasies as don't want to lose my innocent/sweet/bumbling image.heh

Dreams FOR Clay -- just to continue to make music and tour forever...oh those are my dreams. :cryingwlaughter:

Hope the lawsuit thing is true.. didn't know there was a law that you had to support the people that wrote a book about you without your permission or participation. BEYOTCH.

I've only had one Clay dream that I remember, and it was not that exciting. I was at a concert - somewhere way back and up high. He came strolling up there, sat down by me on the grass, and sang the rest of the song to me. Then I walked him back to the bus. We each leaned forward to kiss each other on the cheek, and ended up bumping lips. I was all flustered, and told him I was afraid that he thought I did that on purpose, but he said he knew better. :cryingwlaughter:

I think I must have had at least one more dream, but I have no memory of it. What I DO remember is waking up very early one morning and saying one word: "Clay". Out LOUD. I froze in bed, clapped my hand over my mouth, and eased around to see if my husband had heard me. He appeared to be sleeping, and he never mentioned anything about it to me. He probably wouldn't have minded, though. He told me once that if it would help him get any luckier, I could tape a life size Clay poster on the bedroom ceiling. BWAH. I have a pretty cool husband.

Morning everyone!!! :)

I've never shared before the one dream about Clay that made me shoot up in bed with heart papitations. I've had a few non-erotic dreams about him - very non-sensical - BUT, one night I VIVIDLY dreamt that I was "somewhere" and I suddenly turned sideways and Clay turned suddenly towards me and we were "face to face"! GAH!!! We looked at each other and he leaned in and kissed me. Oh.My.God. It was VERY nice. :Thud: I woke up immediately and thought "Crap!!!! It was only a dream"!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

He's a good kisser.... :DoClay:

I have nothing else to contribute.............. :RedGuy:

I thought your silly little picture was funny, ldyj. Sometimes I do wonder what a professional would have to say about our little 'hobby'. I don't need anyone to interpret the dreams for me though. I'm pretty sure they all mean I wanna have sex with Clay. :cryingwlaughter:

:DoClay:

Edited by Bookwhore

I don't need anyone to interpret the dreams for me though. I'm pretty sure they all mean I wanna have sex with Clay.
Yeah, I think we're all there, honey.

Thing is...as I've discussed in person with some of my Clay buddies...I'm as much about all the foreplay, including laughing and snarking and flirting and teasing and casual touching and eyefucking, and most DEFINITELY the kissing (I just KNOW he's a fantastic kisser, I just KNOW this! :hubbahubba: ) etc., with the man as I am about the rockbed.gif you know?

In fact, I'm MORE about all that stuff beforehand...because if I really did get the opportunity to be on the receiving (and giving) end of all that foreplay hawtness, I'd be sooooooooooo ready for the final showdown, he could probably be LOUSY in the sack and I'd STILL...

well....

you know. :Thud:

ETA: whoops, forgot something.... :DoClay:

Edited by muskifest

For some reason I keep thinking about KarenEh's corn dream. I mean she offered him all of her corn! heh.

Manderly -- ooooh waking up with Clay's name on your lips. That was one great dream you can't remember..well unless you were running after his bus screaming his name or something... then that's different :cryingwlaughter:

Muski, where did that emoticon come from. And I think you whipped it more than once. You know we are family friendly here. :cryingwlaughter:

But I have to admit that most of the time the guy just looks SO young. Yeah I know he's pushing 30 but still. So the only time I actually think, that maybe, I might want to do him, is when he's on stage. Love that stage persona. Most of the time I'm more mommy mode - like in I'm so proud kind of way.