#15 the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Love that sweet "Hunk of Southern Comfort" who brought us all together!
    • Yet when we get together it's like I'm with my sisters - only without the issues. smile.gif
    • Clay is successsfully running with the big dogs.
    • And oddly, we all manage to share the same boyfriend, with only minimal hair-pulling and name calling.
    • Pass the koolaid, I'm thirsty.
    • The Eyes Have It!
    • he's soooo photogenic...almost sinfully, unfairly so: laughing, smiling, crying, looking pensive or naughty or goofy -It just doesn't seem to matter, does it?
    • Just can't keep a good man down.
    • "Clay wants to see your bushes".
    • Hopefully, he was out having fun or buying more new jeans, writing some new kick-ass songs, recording some kick-ass songs, having some kick-ass super-sex.
    • veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

For some reason I keep thinking about KarenEh's corn dream. I mean she offered him all of her corn! heh.

Aw, shucks.....you're thinking about my little old corn dream? I'm supposed to be doing an English assignment instead of reading the board. I feel the need to make my sloughing off worth while. Just feeling the need.....I'm not saying anything good will come of it.

I'm with KAndre in that my Clay dreams are practically non-existent. That is probably a a much better situation for my psyche. I'm not the least bit husky in my fantasies.

Guess, you guys can see why I'm having so much trouble with English Comp I.......discipline is also a problem. Sigh

I feel like I kinda killed the dream discussion with my silly little picture....

Paraphrasing something I read at getclayaiken.com, from ralieghlady at CV (and I'm gunshy about bringing CV posts over without permission): I guess Jeanne Holleman's (unauthorized biography lady) case has been dismissed, basically because "she has no case." It's my understanding though that she is filing an appeal. As I said, I'm just paraphrasing right now, because I'd sure like to get a source (such as a news report). In the meantime....

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:clap::clap::clap:

:allgood::allgood::allgood:

You know, her attorney should be disbarred for taking that case to begin with. As if the courts aren't bogged down enough.

Atinal, I am SO in agreement with you on that. Superfluous lawsuits really push my buttons. I had trouble biting my tongue (well I didn't really, I just had to respond - nicely) to a person who was so upset over the ticket fiasco when they took back the tickets they sold too early that she was inquiring about legal action. Maybe she wasn't really serious, but just the idea made me gag.

ok, enuf! I have to go do something productive. Even if it is my day off.

Muski, where did that emoticon come from. And I think you whipped it more than once. You know we are family friendly here.

Uh...couchie? Did you mean to type 'whipped it OUT'?...

How would YOU know if I've whipped it? B)

And if you meant 'whipped it OUT', I think that's a better observation of CLay on stage than of me....heh. :hubbahubba:

I heard the source for the Holliman news came from Chexxxy's Place. Some fan works at the courthouse in Raleigh and kept track of things. That's my understanding anyway. *shrug* Don't you just love the way fans ferret out every morsel of Clay news? What would Clay do without his "Detectives?" :cryingwlaughter:

I don't think most of us ever thought she had a case, or would win it if it did go to court. She's a real piece of work, isn't she? Oh and her attorney supposedly is a friend with JP? It all makes my head spin.............. :scream:

Eh, I think lawsuits are a matter of public record, so I wouldn't think the results were too difficult to ferret out. I was glad to see it got resolved in Clay's favor, although there didn't seem to much doubt that it would be. I'm sorry he had to expend a single moment's thought or one penny on that matter, though.

True Bottlecap . A matter of public record but how many people normally go looking through public records for info that doesn't relate to them? I think the case was dropped July 18th and she just found it out in the last day or so. I don't think she found the information looking through public records, but I don't know.

Anyway, I'm glad it is over for Clay, and his mother too. Such a waste and I hope she owes a lot of legal fees. Hers and Clay's. Gold digger.

I read somewhere that in Europe the person who sues and loses must pay all legal fees and costs---both theirs and the person who was sued. Result? VERY few lawsuits.

Here, however, Clay and his crew will have to pay for their costs involved in this bullshit...at least that's what I understand as a (heh) LAYperson.... And didn't I also read that the idiot's going to APPEAL the decision and if so, that will entail even more costs to both parties.....

right, farouche?

When I first saw this about a week ago on another board, it was phrased such that it sounded like the case was dropped cause what she was asking for was not inforceable. Also, she is going to appeal to the higher court. So, Clay's legal fees are not finished yet and even if she loses, she does not have to pay his fees unless he sues for it. At least that's what the legal expert was saying in that board.

What an idiot she was. She lies/exaggerates, tells people's stories without their permission and then sues cause they call her on it. Geesh!

I wonder how many lawyers she went to before she found the gal who is taking her money in this.

Ohhh, muski, you and I said the same thing (essentially) at the same time... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by liney23

I read somewhere that in Europe the person who sues and loses must pay all legal fees and costs---both theirs and the person who was sued. Result? VERY few lawsuits.

Here, however, Clay and his crew will have to pay for their costs involved in this bullshit...at least that's what I understand as a (heh) LAYperson.... And didn't I also read that the idiot's going to APPEAL the decision and if so, that will entail even more costs to both parties.....

right, farouche?

That may be true, but it wouild result in some people not bringing rightful suits if they were challenged for money and it would allow the accused to pay for the best lawyers, have a defined result, and bankrupt the suer.

As unfair as our government is sometimes, this would not be a fair solution either - Donald Trump would always win in these cases. In an ideal world, this would have been reviewed before the suit could be filed or the person contacted, and would have been dismissed for having no reasonable rationale.

Clay content? Well, he is Clay, what more do I need to say?

:polon: <-- what is this? the Salamander emoticon?

Clay dream...I've only had a few, but they were mostly teacher like, or in a school setting somehow...so mostly boring...but my favorite was when we're walking side by side down this country road discussion lesson plans of some sort and I look over at him. He's wearing his IT cool, stripes on the sleeve, suit coat, bondage pants and a metal chastity belt. Nope, never did see a key for the thing.

I'm pretty sure even my subconscious couldn't handle the thought of me trying something.

I woke myself up laughing. :cryingwlaughter:

I've only had one Clay dream that I remember, and it was not that exciting. I was at a concert - somewhere way back and up high. He came strolling up there, sat down by me on the grass, and sang the rest of the song to me. Then I walked him back to the bus. We each leaned forward to kiss each other on the cheek, and ended up bumping lips. I was all flustered, and told him I was afraid that he thought I did that on purpose, but he said he knew better. :cryingwlaughter:

I think I must have had at least one more dream, but I have no memory of it. What I DO remember is waking up very early one morning and saying one word: "Clay". Out LOUD. I froze in bed, clapped my hand over my mouth, and eased around to see if my husband had heard me. He appeared to be sleeping, and he never mentioned anything about it to me. He probably wouldn't have minded, though. He told me once that if it would help him get any luckier, I could tape a life size Clay poster on the bedroom ceiling. BWAH. I have a pretty cool husband.

.. :laught31:

For some reason I keep thinking about KarenEh's corn dream. I mean she offered him all of her corn! heh.

Manderly -- ooooh waking up with Clay's name on your lips. That was one great dream you can't remember..well unless you were running after his bus screaming his name or something... then that's different :cryingwlaughter:

Muski, where did that emoticon come from. And I think you whipped it more than once. You know we are family friendly here. :cryingwlaughter:

But I have to admit that most of the time the guy just looks SO young. Yeah I know he's pushing 30 but still. So the only time I actually think, that maybe, I might want to do him, is when he's on stage. Love that stage persona. Most of the time I'm more mommy mode - like in I'm so proud kind of way.

Same here Couchie.

my bolding

Since it's after 5 pm on a Friday night (and since I have been off work since three, and since I discovered alllll the ingredients for a Brandy Alexander in my cupboard) I will tell you my sekrit Clay fantasy. What? Nobody asked? Oh well hehe.gif I want to slow dance with him, and have him sing very softly to me, so I can put my lips on his throat and feel those lovely vibrations whilst wrapped in those deceptively slender, yet oh so powerful arms.

Pretty please?

KAndre looks at laughn's dream and promptly does some quick modifications to her fantasy...

Y'all are so freakin' educational!

My Lord, I never thought of Clay as 'pushing 30' but that makes me hot. So much better than "23".

True Bottlecap . A matter of public record but how many people normally go looking through public records for info that doesn't relate to them?

Clay related? Frighteningly, quite a few, I think. It's sad. So sad...

Edited by Bookwhore

What I DO remember is waking up very early one morning and saying one word: "Clay". Out LOUD. I froze in bed, clapped my hand over my mouth

OMG....I can SOOOOO imagine that happening! :cryingwlaughter:

and KANdre, I'm with you here, sistah!

My Lord, I never thought of Clay as 'pushing 30' but that makes me hot. So much better than "23".

oops...I guess I'm not really a 'sistah', am I? my bad.... :blush: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Jeesh! I'm late getting here and arrive to find our cindilu2 with whips? monkeys born in hallways? You guys are completely cracking me up! :cryingwlaughter:

Clay dreams? Odds are pretty good I may get lucky and have one tonight, after reading all of yours - all those bumping lips and throat-sucking kisses and what-not. :Thud:

and if that doesn't work, I'll just sit here and watch Manderly's avi for the rest of my life . . . .

DSIAFCD_YUMMM.gif

Damn that is one fine man!

Anyone dream of Clay in slo-mo? :eusa_whistle:

Just me then?

Edited by PuddinsJoy

I could tape a life size Clay poster on the bedroom ceiling. BWAH. I have a pretty cool husband.

Talk about cool husband! I've got the People poster where he's reclining, on my bedroom wall! The poster size? 3ft by 2ft! :hubbahubba:

Ok, how did that happen? I posted twice! :scream:

Edited by Stargazer

Stargazer, didn't one of the thousands of few admins here tell you that you aren't allowed to double post unless you have a mesmerizingly HAWT avie like Manderly's to drool over? :hubbahubba::Thud:

Damn. Does ANYONE know exactly which concert and which song and which video clip this comes from?

damn. :hubbahubba:

Stargazer, didn't one of the thousands of few admins here tell you that you aren't allowed to double post unless you have a mesmerizingly HAWT avie like Manderly's to drool over? :hubbahubba::Thud:

Damn. Does ANYONE know exactly which concert and which song and which video clip this comes from?

damn. :hubbahubba:

How's this?

:eusa_whistle: