I just can't cope, without my soap

Couch Tomato

Unlike you..I love spoilers..surely you are talking about the original carly coming back in a new role?

oh..no you're talking about Sam getting hit by a car..unfortunately I bet she doesn't die.

Who do yout think did it.

I have to say I'm kinda losing interest. I want to slap Sonny.

My favorite people to watch right now are Kate, Alexis and Sonny's lawyer -- what a hoot.

Unlike you..I love spoilers..surely you are talking about the original carly coming back in a new role?

oh..no you're talking about Sam getting hit by a car..unfortunately I bet she doesn't die.

Who do yout think did it.

I have to say I'm kinda losing interest. I want to slap Sonny.

My favorite people to watch right now are Kate, Alexis and Sonny's lawyer -- what a hoot.

I am. How can Carly come back as not-Carly? That's just weird! And her boob job looks very Bobbie-ish.

Sonny is most definitely annoying when he goes off like this on one of his overly dramatic carried out WAY too far and too long angerfests.

I totally love Alexis and what's her name... and I actually like Kate now too. But without Sonny there's nowhere for her character to go. They really need to get some new men in that show. Besides that weasly little new doctor thing. What is he? 12?

Knowing how GH likes to teach us all a lesson... I'd say Carly hit Sam while talking on her cell-phone. Elizabeth hitting her is WAY too convenient and besides she already ruined her telling Lucky on her. DrunkMonica? Dunno. Maybe it's her wake-up call, but giving her a whole storyline is boring. Maybe Sam goes into a coma and comes out a nice girl. Heh. How screwed up is her karma... running from a murderer and you get hit by a car. LOL! OR......... maybe she doesn't get hit at all, but the car goes over the bridge into the river (Elizabeth of course) and takes the text message killer with it. Sam saves Elizabeth, but the text message killer is never found and nobody ever believes Sam's story about being attacked.

And hello? Why didn't Lucky arrest that little druggie on the waterfront. Did he forget he was a cop right then? How stupid was that?

well Kate is one of my favorite characters along with Jason so I hope she isn't going anywhere. Didn't you get the feeling when she talking to Jax that she doesn't want her identity known for a real reason and that something really horrible happened between Connie and Kate? I think they willl finally try to remove Sonny from the mob..at least I hope so and so I think Kate will be one of the reasons for him doing it. I think it's utterly stupid for all of the women in Jason and Sonny's live to just accept the fact that they could get killed any second.

They definitely need some more men..where the hell are they going with Rick?

Didn't you get the feeling when she talking to Jax that she doesn't want her identity known for a real reason and that something really horrible happened between Connie and Kate?

Yes, that's right... I forgot about that. Something is up there. Cool... No, I don't want her to go anywhere either. I had a hard time warming up to her, but I like her a lot now.

I wonder how long before Jason and Sonny come to blows...

I think it's utterly stupid for all of the women in Jason and Sonny's live to just accept the fact that they could get killed any second.

Yeah, no shit. But then how ridiculous is it that in a town supposedly as large as Port Charles, every one of them have been married or have kids with all the rest of them.

Yeah, I wonder about what they're doing with Rick too.

Are you caught up YSRN. I'm so sick of Sonny. Good Lord, he is about as scary as Casper the friendly ghost.

That fake accident scene..yawn. Didn't you just know Jason was going to save the day... and I love Jason. I hope that hand is so bad he can't hold a gun or fight again..maybe then he will get out of the mob. I have to admit I like that they are showng him and Sonny at odds. Who knew Jason was the smart one.

Damn! Almost got rid of Sam.

The only thing I'm really enjoying is Spinelli and wonded blond one LOL. And I do enjoy the scenes between Robin and Patrick. Shocked they didn't drag out the paternity issue out until long after Carly stole Robin's baby. You know that's going to happen right? LOL. And no I haven't read any scoop. It just seems so obvious.

And now we have not one Carly but two.

And I really still love Kate...just wish she can be on the show and away from Sonny. Don't think that's possible so I'll tolerate them together for now.

Hee, I did a lot of catching up last night, but I'm only at the part where Alcazar came back and is trying to kill Sam. ::eyeroll:: WTF? I missed a couple years and don't even know how/why Jason supposedly killed him but it's confusing the shit out of me so far. So, right now Sonny is being an out of control act before you think (duh!) wacko... it IS kinda annoying. Heh. Michael just called Carly1, so I'm wondering how he's gonna get out of that mess.

It's very odd watching Carly be NotCarly. LOL!

And her boobs are way too big!

I'll finish catching up and come back with my thoughts.

Heh, I'm all caught up! Took me long enough.

Are you?

yep! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OK i've kinda been half watching these days... so much I can't stand...

Sonny is really buggingme. I hate what they have done to Kate. Carly and Lulu... why must they have all the men in town. Sick of it. Sam..still hate. Nicholas and Emily.. die already.

heee

hmmm who does that leave.

Spinelli and Maxie... LOVE LOVE LOVE

hee that may be about it. I want Jason to leave the mob. Is that too much to ask?

I'm not really liking that much these days. Just not into the mob stuff.

No wonder I've been half watching.

You know it's bad when the most interesting things are Spinelli and Maxi and Patrick and Robin. If something happens to her baby I will see RED.

:lol:

I totally thought Carly was going to die the other day. Because of all the Jason flashing back. She's gonna remember that. And then leave Jax. They are so boring together. Jax needs to get back to some jetsetting or something because he is dull, dull, DULL!

I don't get how they are letting Jerry Jax be such an asshole. And that doctor guy/Moreau skeeves me out!

Sonny went off his rocker for sure... reign him in writers... it's so STOOPID. And I dunno about Johnny. He's a little psycho, isn't he? I thought maybe he'd be normal for a minute. The CH writers manage to get me sucked into these bad characters tho.. WTF?

I am SO FUCKING SICK of Nicholas and Emily and that damn drama. And I'm still pissed that Nadine was rescued from the bottom of an elevator shaft and they gave it absolutely NO airtime. Did she get fired or something. What the hell was that?

LOVE Spinelli and Maxie. Did you see the cute little aftershow things with Spinelli? He was actually kinda cute! Except Spinelli knew about the Text Message Killer's bomb's didn't he? He's the one who set them off after all!! WTF? The leave a lot of loose ends lately, that never get tied up. He's flitting all over the place. Someday he's gonna have to tie in Epiphany's son's death with Jerry. But he's taking his sweet time.

And yeah, Patrick and Robin are kinda cute right now. Finally she admitted to being a little hypocrite. Thank God, because I was about to murder her myself. LOL! I know... come on, just let one family have a normal life and an actual kid. We need someone besides Elizabeth's children for the future!

Ruh-roh about Monica. The Quartermaine's don't have much left do they?

And your girl, Kate, better get her chutzpah back... what the hell? I was just beginning to like her. We don't know what lurks below the surface with her history yet tho, so hopefully something interesting ... unless they Kill Sonny!! May sweeps are coming up so everything will be prepping for that. Of course I never read spoilers - I like to guess. I even shield my eyes from the soap opera digest in the grocery store. I hate knowing ANYthing about casting in advance.

And of course, Rick and his girlfriend are going to be haunted by the dead guy in the water thing.

Trevor is the biggest piece of shit in the world. And his nose is really bad! And yes, I haaaaaaaaate Sam.

Heh, I think that about covers it! Hee!!

I read one spoiler that gives me hope...Maxie will be Kate's assistant. PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN..because I see Lulu wants the job to and usually what Lulu wants she gets. Oh please she's no fashion plate..this will be perfect for Maxie. I can totally see Kate and Jax together but I hate Carly too much and am sick of seeing her in scenes with everyone. Just let her hang with her girls and get her new magazine together. I can live with a man. I want Sonny to sacrifice for someone for a change. They always have to bend to suit him and he's no prize. Why most others always comes to terms with possibly having their life snuffed out at any second.

LOL about Emily and Nicholas. SO boring aren't they. DIE BEYOTCH DIE! You were boring when you were alive and you're even more boring dead.

If they want to show dead people bring back Alan.

My favorite scenes are when Alexis, Kate and lady lawyer get together. Such funny scenes.

I read one spoiler that gives me hope...Maxie will be Kate's assistant. PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN..

Oh hell yes, that would be GREAT!

It reminds me of the old Ned, Lois Label dealy place with Brenda working there. I think. Heh. REmember that? C'mon, GH, get some storylines! Add some depth to folks. They have a lot of work to do... They are missing so much right now cuz all the families are broken so they have nothing to go with except the mob shit.

Why did they taunt us with Brenda in the Night Shift and then not do anythign with it?

Why do they totally skip over things and jump to a next scene on some stuff and other stuff drags out for.ever.

Oh, and I hate Logan. Annoying as hell.

Bring back Lucy and Doc. And give Scott an apple. Heh.

Bwah, Alexis and WhatsHerFace are hilarious!! (hee, nobody can remember her name!) And she totally has to do Max. That shit's funny too.

Ok, I'm going to bed.

Bwah. Diane and Max's scene was hilarious! LOL!

I am so sick of Jason and Elizabeth. Just make up your fricking minds already. The tortured routine is getting realllllly old.

And yes, I'm tired of Lulu too. So, did she just can LittleScotty's career? LOL! What is he gonna do now, turn into some apple-eating bad guy?

I don't even know what to say about Michael. Claudia/OldCarly has much better control of her flaring nostrils tho. Hee.

And nobody does sad better than NewestCarly.

Patrick is really kinda growing on me. Heh.

And Lucky actually looked kinda cute in his full beard thing he had going on.

Nicolas and that cross-eyed girl are NOT going to fall in love are they?

Oh, and Dr.IanAsshole. Gee, how did I know he'd turn out to be the biggest ass in the land.

I still can't figure out how Jerry/Mr.Craig got away with all his shit when Emily is dead and he can't hold anything over her anymore. WTF?

And why does Spinelli keep forgetting to investigate Epiphany's son's death. Hello? If he did, he might find out the whole Moreau thing. The writing really sucks sometime on this show.

Soaps.... crazy. /still addicted

ha about being still addicted. I'm just about over. This week I've watched all of 5 minutes of the show so far. I hate Carly. I hate Sonny. I hate Claudia. I hate Nic. I hate the Zacchara's. I hate Sam. I hate Lulu. These are all front burner people so what am I going to do. I DVR it every day and I look for Spinmax hee. They've ruined Kate and Jason and Liz. The mob story will never end.

They better do something quick..I'm almost over it.

Oh ferfucksake... gee, who guessed that first Sonny/Carly would get it on in the limo and then Jax/Kate would end up sucking face? Can they be any more predictable?

How much do you want to guess that Carly is now preggers with another little black-haired kid.

And how the HELL did Claudia (heh, I called her Carly first... I wonder how long that will take me!?) live after being stabbed by a seven-inch knife right in the GUT?

Something new needs to happen... or they need to get new people... or something.

SpinMax is pretty adorable tho. Hee.

Someone somewhere just needs a regular story. Something we can believe in. Like Luke and Laura. I hate Tracy. Sniff.

Man GH sucks!!

Remember how much I loved Kate. I HATE HATE HATE what they have done to her.

And I just wanna smack Carly and Lulu every second they are on the screen. Fortunately I can mostly ff through the shrieking Carly but have no such luck with Lulu since she's in scenes with my girl Maxie. Sigh.

I'm a GH fan too. I get a kick out of Maxie and Spinelli. Love any scene with the ghost of Alan so they can bring him back as often as possible. I still wish they'd bring back Laura to cause trouble for Luke and Tracy. I don't mind either of them alone, although they've gotten boring, but don't really enjoy them together. Right now, the show is pretty boring for me so I'm just watching it about once a week until something good happens.

When are they going to kill off Lulu already? My god that girl is annoying, and speaking of annoying, that whole Carly thing with Kate/Sonny/Jax is starting to get to me. Makes me want to slap some people.

Right now none of the stories is doing anything for me. They all either seem stupid or its same old, same old, like the whole Jason self-sacrifice crap.

And I like Maxie and Spinelli too, and Diane but they aren't using her in a good storyline.

well what do you know... Spinelli, Max and Diane are my favorite characters.

I don't know what they have done to Lulu..a year ago I loved her..now she is my least favorite character - even worse than carly. She is just not sympathetic at all. She is a whiny, entitled brat and I don't undestand why every guy under the age of 25 is in love with her. UNBELIEVABLE.

I don't get it either. I think they are trying to make her and Johnny the Luke and Laura but they aren't even close. I think the writers on the show right now are horrible. There is nothing that excites me and characters that I used to like, I now can't stand. GH is in desparate need of a new head writer or whoever is supposed to be in charge, and then need to do some serious butt kicking. Maybe they are being spread thin by that Night Shift or whatevers its called, which I've only seen once or twice and was not impressed with either.

Summer's over and thankfully things are starting to get a little more interesting. I was only watching it on Friday's for the last couple of months. I'm still doing a lot of fast forwarding, especially since school started, but I love that Laura is back and will hopefully not lapse into another trance. They need to give that story up. Just have her go off with Luke when she wants time off. I also like the scenes with Alan haunting Tracy. Love Alan and hope they keep bringing him back because it's the only time I enjoy watching scenes with Tracy. The Luke/Tracy thing doesn't work for me.