Omaha, NE Dec 21, 2007

Couch Tomato

Thanks Jamar... We'll be there.

I will PM everyone my cell phone number on the representing list..but I'll have my lap top and anyone can PM me for it if they need it. Or just scream out on the board that you need it and anyone who has it feel free to share. I'll remember to put it on vibrate and loud ring this time.

WE HAVE A RESERVATION...!!!!

Rick's Boatyard Cafe

Rick's was actually my first thought. It's a bit farther from the venue (not walking distance) than I'd hoped but I knew they could handle the number and it's easy to get to from the interstate. The menu seems to be all over the place. It is a bit pricey at the top end but if you keep scrolling they do serve sandwiches and other less expensive meals. I've also eaten there before and it has a nice open atmosphere. It was where they held the IT pre-party when he played the Qwest.

The reservation is for 5:30 and I will pm you the info and the name it's under.

:lilredani:

OMG!! I actually remember being at that restaurant! I remember something! Wheeeee!!! Of course, I remember nothing about the food. I just remember those people doing that dance and NicMic trying to (unsuccessfully) get me to buy her book. :cryingwlaughter:

WE HAVE A RESERVATION...!!!!

Rick's Boatyard Cafe

Rick's was actually my first thought. It's a bit farther from the venue (not walking distance) than I'd hoped but I knew they could handle the number and it's easy to get to from the interstate. The menu seems to be all over the place. It is a bit pricey at the top end but if you keep scrolling they do serve sandwiches and other less expensive meals. I've also eaten there before and it has a nice open atmosphere. It was where they held the IT pre-party when he played the Qwest.

The reservation is for 5:30 and I will pm you the info and the name it's under.

:lilredani:

OMG!! I actually remember being at that restaurant! I remember something! Wheeeee!!! Of course, I remember nothing about the food. I just remember those people doing that dance and NicMic trying to (unsuccessfully) get me to buy her book. :cryingwlaughter:

We need a "knee slapping" laughter emoticon. :cryingwlaughter: I was there for that too, and no I didn't buy her book either. Whatever happened to her, anyway? I think I was a member of Rebels or RHT at the time, and I got a huge sneer look from the heavier set woman who seemed to be in charge with NicMic. :cryingwlaughter: She must of been an angelwinger. :whistling-1: Ahhhhh good times. I even won a prize. The food was good and served buffet style, as I recall. Walking distance right behind the QWest. Wish I could be there, but alas no Christmas concerts for me. However, if he plays a Summer Tour there, I'll try my best to attend. I know ya'll will have a great time.

One of the M&Ger's remarks tonight reminded me of something that happened at the readers meeting in Cleveland.

M&Ger tonight said they had to retake her picture because Clay had his eyes shut. Monday night when Clay was standing with one of the other readers, as the reader and Quiana started to move away after the snap, Clay said, 'Wait a minute. I think I looked weird.' then waited a beat or two and said, 'er.' LOL. He then told Jamie he thought he had his eyes closed and she checked and said, 'you do.' so they took another. Clay said, 'Sometimes I just know these things.'

Totally cute and funny.

Apparently, HD, HF and MrsGhengis are in the front row.

They must not have an ounce of pride.

Wow...that would be interesting!!!

I was going to listen but too much distraction being a mommy...

I will be here for sure tomorrow

just catching up on whats happening

Actuyally, the interesting thing is they are sitting in front of K'Andre. They better not block her view or make noise or world domination will come sooner than they think

I was supposed to be in that seat! I'm afraid I would have had to accidentally smack them upside the head...

Actuyally, the interesting thing is they are sitting in front of K'Andre. They better not block her view or make noise or world domination will come sooner than they think

I'm waiting for her to holler at them, "Clay is not your friend, you stupid bitches!!"

I'm waiting for her to holler at them, "Clay is not your friend, you stupid bitches!!"

That would be worth the price of admission!!! :cryingwlaughter:

That would be worth the price of admission!!! :cryingwlaughter:

No kidding!! :cryingwlaughter: I hope Solo smacks them side of the head, KAndre yells at them, and Scarlett gets clack as Jerome drags them out by their noses!!