... Omaha Concert

Clay Aiken Christmas

Slosburg Hall/Orpheum Theater

Omaha Nebraska

Clay Aiken Christmas

Friday, December 21, 2007 8:00pm

Slosburg Hall

Orpheum Theater

Tickets are not yet for sale online via Ticket Omaha.

Performance Dates

Friday, December 21, 2007 at 8:00 PM

From the CH via the Clayboard:

nebclayfan wrote:

I just posted this on the street also. I talked to the man at the box office. The tickets range from $25.00 to $125.00. The $125.00 are for pit tickets. The main floor are mainly $90.00 with the balconies being the less expensive ones. The tickets go on sale to symphony members on Sept 10-yes that is Monday!- and to the general public on Sept 14. I would assume that the fan club would be sometime next week prior to Sept 14.

Link to ticket ordering page vie Tickets Omaha

There's still nothing on the OFC about this show, however. *sigh*

Info from the Ticket Omaha site - the ticket office doesn't open until 10am central time so would think maybe that's when they go on sale too? Crazy! I've never seen a venue that doesn't post an on-sale time!

Here's what it says at Ticket Omaha:

Online: Tickets may be purchased online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Simply select a performance and follow the steps for purchasing. Tickets will either be mailed to you or held at the Ticket Omaha office, depending upon the date of the performance.

Phone: Tickets may be purchased by phone toll free at (866) 434-8587 (TKTS); (402) 345-0606 or (402) 341-1811 (TTY) Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturdays, noon to 5:00 p.m. Tickets ordered by phone at least 10 days in advance of the event will be mailed, or may be picked up at the Ticket Omaha office at your request. Please bring your credit card with you as a form of ID when picking up your tickets.

Here's the buy site: http://tinyurl.com/yp8rje

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!

Hi Omaha people,

what are people doing for this concert...can we squeeze in a pre or post party? hmmm not sure but we may be taking off directly after this concert for Merrillville... eeek. must meet ya'll. uh oh better go consult with the possee on this one.

Hi Omaha people,

what are people doing for this concert...can we squeeze in a pre or post party? hmmm not sure but we may be taking off directly after this concert for Merrillville... eeek. must meet ya'll. uh oh better go consult with the possee on this one.

I hope we can squeeze something in Couchie - a lot I know are heading out right after, so meeting someplace before might work better for Meesa and I.

I talked to my travel guide Solo heee and it looks like we can make it into Omaha in time for a pre party dinner if that's ok. I don't think there will be that many of us but it would be great together and meet. Is anyone from Omaha or everyone traveling through?

Jamar is planning a pre party so we'll have info here soon. I'm so excited. Got my notice from Orbitz today asking me if I'm ready for my trip to Minneapolis (and beyond) and I got very excited until I realized the answer was no, not really. heh. But I'll be there!

Jamar is planning a pre party so we'll have info here soon. I'm so excited. Got my notice from Orbitz today asking me if I'm ready for my trip to Minneapolis (and beyond) and I got very excited until I realized the answer was no, not really. heh. But I'll be there!

Hee. Well then.

I'm going downtown tomorrow to scout out locations. Then I will attempt to make a reservation.

Do we have a number? Should we plan on 7-10ish people? What time? 5-5:30? 6:00?

There is a really fancy schmancy place across from venue. $20 entrees.

I'm thinking ... no? Hee.

The Old Market area is about 4 blocks from the venue and there should be more choices there. We are staying at the Magnolia which is right across from the venue. Even tho' I've lived here forever and a day and work downtown I'm whoa- fully uninformed about what's available.

Sorry...I know I let this go but I've had some stuff at work that's been really taking up my time and brain power.

count me in...heee

I'll be there along with KAndre and PerusingOne.

+3 = 4

I'm coming - and I'm hoping that hubby will, too. I haven't talked with him about yet, but will let you know soon.

+2 = 6

Okay. Add me and BW and it looks like 8 (give or take a dh *g*)

+2 = 8

Tentatively count me and PuddinsJoy in.

+2 = 10.

Right?

I suck at math so feel free. :cryingwlaughter:

WE HAVE A RESERVATION...!!!!

Rick's Boatyard Cafe

Rick's was actually my first thought. It's a bit farther from the venue (not walking distance) than I'd hoped but I knew they could handle the number and it's easy to get to from the interstate. The menu seems to be all over the place. It is a bit pricey at the top end but if you keep scrolling they do serve sandwiches and other less expensive meals. I've also eaten there before and it has a nice open atmosphere. It was where they held the IT pre-party when he played the Qwest.

The reservation is for 5:30 and I will pm you the info and the name it's under.

:lilredani: