Omaha, NE Dec 21, 2007

Couch Tomato

All that, and still they manage to snag front row. I clearly don't live right! :cryingwlaughter:

well they already showed how determined they are to get close to Clay...if you do not care how much you pay...front row is not too hard to get...

KAndre tried to speak to HD on the stream but she wouldn't answer--just glared. Apparently the eHP is living up to their reputation, and have been teasing the zero trio. The only example I heard was they were rubbing their tummies.

She is the one who went a little looney on her blog at OFC, I believe. Pretty bizarre stuff. Someone said she really does have some mental health issues.

I think she's the one whose picture was being passed around in Wichita....could be wrong....

Carolina Clay, can you share what Pink said?

I thought it was Solo on the cert, not KAndre

I am v. v. glad that Clay has Jerome. That is all. (You're not wrong, jj)

How can a guy as good and talented and loving as Clay have all this shit around him, when all we want is to enjoy him and enjoy his concerts? And still they are spreading the bile around the fandom, even now. This awesome concert going on and attention is diverted to the whackjobs in the audience. *sigh*

I will in a few minutes - here is the stuff from CB

Huuugs @ CV:

The buses are there. My friend called and said they were there when she arrived at her hotel, half a block away, at 12:00. She is going to pick up another friend at the airport. Meesa and and another are driving in from Wichita, KS. Should be there shortly!

posted at the CV:

lindacov just called me from the Orpeheum and said there are lots of men. Lots of couples and as she was standing outside saw 4 men pull up and get out of the car to go in. She had problems getting from SLC to Omaha, but made it finally. The theatre is beautiful and she was just going in. She has 3rd row seat.

From CV certer:

From M&G

Q: What is your fave toy or what you wanted most when younger. He didn't know, so Faye said he wanted Teddy Ruxpin? (teddybear that talks).

Q: How close to raising $1 million for camp? Faye said half way there. He said as a foundation you're suppose to give so much money away and right now they had too much money (he gave a big long answer about how this works).

Q: What is your fave Christmas movie. He said "Home Alone. That IS a Christmas movie, isn't it?"

FRom CB

Brought from OFC. "Lots of couples and as she was standing outside saw 4 men pull up and get out of the car to go in."

Tonight wearing short coat, hair kinda crazy. Beginning he almost missed the entrace to MDYK so he dipped his head really quick and his hair went flying even more.

Right before WTOW they tried to sneak in a picture as they are being watched. The sound here is not as good as MN. Problem with piano not being tuned, the guy didn't show up to tune it!

I feel so out of touch! Been off the boards almost 2 days and am just out of it!

Anything happen last night??

Is Clay still hot?? (despite the glasses...)

Judge for yourself...

Minn2CITH5.jpg

***Sigh***

Yup, still hot - despite the glasses. So handsome.....