The My Favorite Clay Photo Challenge

I've got to throw this one into the mix, before anyone else does (although I won't mind if it gets posted again, and again, and again....)

people07.jpg

This picture STILL takes my breath away, even after a year. The combination of his smile, that great hair, and his body language ("hey darlin', come join me....") makes me weak in the knees.

I used to keep a copy of my People magazine next to my bed, and would pull it out every night to stare at it before going to bed. I think I did that for 4 months. Is that so wrong?

Other two....let me think a bit.....

Well, the first one that comes to my mind is this one...

th_HuberSnowflake.jpg

Oh yeah... click on it.. several times. I dare ya.

But then it might not be eligible since it's a Photoshop (hee). Linda Hubers sketch superimposed upon the original. But I love it! And it's served as my wallpaper for months!

So now I have two more??? Off to peruse...

Edited... I have to admit it was one of my final projects for my intro to graphics 120 class. Don't know how it turned out so beautiful. It just miraculously... happened.

Edited by Chardonnay

Well, the first one that comes to my mind is this one...

th_HuberSnowflake.jpg

Oh yeah... click on it.. several times. I dare ya.

But then it might not be eligible since it's a Photoshop (hee). Linda Hubers sketch superimposed upon the original. But I love it! And it's served as my wallpaper for months!

So now I have two more??? Off to peruse...

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Is he drop dead gorgeous, or what?? That took my breath away when I clicked on the picture!!

Mary Ruth