#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

liver, ptui!

Well, okay, I am with ya 500% - if you are talking about cooked liver kinda lying there on a plate with some onions scattered around it.

But, pate is wonderful! And so is Brie!

And, if you like Brie, pate, and beer - consider a trip to Holland!

You can order a pate sammich, or a brie sammich - and - this is so great for beer lovers - when you order beer, you can actually order a BIG beer - that is what is says on the menus!

I spent many an evening exploring Dutch culture at this fine establishment, which is right on the boardwalk by the North Sea, and I recommend The Hague as a fun vacation for anyone.....

My Webpage

Um, Clay content....Clay has been to Europe, too!

And we have both eaten at a MacDonald's in Europe!

Edited by djs111

does a quick and dirty mod dance

I fixed it!

Yes, chitlins and chitterlings (pronounced "chitlins") are the same thing. Some evil joke played on mankind by a wicked chef.

Brie is wonderful - you cannot convince me pate is edible. Maybe if you drink enough of the BIG beers...

I ate in a McDonald's in England! Does that count as Europe?

Chitlins, chitterlings---same thing.

They are cooked pig intestines.

No shit.

Literally.

:cryingwlaughter:

Edited by wandacleo

Chitins, chitterlings---same thing.

They are cooked pig intestines.

No shit.

Literally.

:cryingwlaughter:

OK, now I know I'm definitely not biting! Yuck!

Can I take this opportunity to say thank you to all the clack gatherers, and everyone who posts all the loverly pictures here? The first Clay concert for myself and my cousin, which was Wilkes Barre AI, was our first and I believe last attempt at clack gathering. A security guard came over, took my cousin's camera, opened it up and took the film out, breaking the camera in the process. So, ever since, we've relied on the generosity of all of the clack gatherers, who sacrifice their own enjoyment of the concerts to bring non-talented, lazy fans like me all of the goodies! THANK YOU!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by laljeterfan

Man, are we going to have to change the current thread title to "Veins Clogged with Cholesteral, Thighs Rippling with Cellulite"?

I think I need a blueberry muffin.

ETA: SON OF $%^$%^*)! Twice in a row?!

BWAH

You know... my favorite things in the world are blackberries but I never have them because I REFUSE to pay what they want for them as I'm so used to them growing wild in my backyard as a child. Blackberry jam, blackberry cobbler, blackberry and dumplings. YUM.

Peaches is my other favorite fruit but don't think I've ever had that as a spread of any sort.

A very north northerner here...chitlins...NO...grits...anything that tastes the same as it's name is not gonna find it's way to my mouth...now...cinnamon toast I can get behind..or the ever bread-stretching sandwich...sugar and butter.....lived on those as a kid. :scream:

I suppose the idea of tuna/noodle hotdish (I believe they are called casseroles in other parts of the country) is wretch worthy?

:RedGuy:

Okay, I honestly can't remember the last time I literally laughed out loud at a series of posts. Until the last page and a half.

Crack my shit UP, oh yes you do. :cryingwlaughter:

*wipes eyes of long overdo tears of laughter*

I suppose the idea of tuna/noodle hotdish (I believe they are called casseroles in other parts of the country) is wretch worthy?

:RedGuy:

jumpingjacks, you speak my (Lutheran) language! Love me some tuna noodle casserole/hotdish! Just made some the odder night, as a matter of fact.

Brussel sprouts ARE like candy! Love them!

Another way to have grits -- and Quiana would know about this (see, I can make this topical) -- is shrimp and grits! They serve them that way all the time in Charleston, SC. I personally liked it, but I know others that didn't.

And cheese is good on anything. ANYTHING.

Good Lord, am I hungry....

homemade pork rinds *shudder*

Well, I beg to diffa! When I was seriously doing Atkins, I would buy the pork skin and drop the pieces into boiling corn oil - they puff up beautifully, and melt in your mouth......

For some reason, I cannot bear the thought of hot tuna (anyone else remember that band?) - but I love cold canned tuna immoderately. Funny, tho, I can't imagine eating the tuna canned in oil, and that is all that we had available when I was growing up.

Mush = fried grits. Love that too. THAT takes lots of butter and (cover your ears merrieeee) SYRUP!!!

BTW, love most vegetables fresh (and I agree on whomever complained about store tomatoes). Love most vegetables in the frozen state. Can't STAND canned stuff. Asparagus should only be fresh! HA!

Johnny cake and syrup? Oh yeah...that is some kind of yummy.

Oh, it's actually cornbread...I grew up knowing it as Johnny cake, though.

Ok, here's another one...creamed style corn soup...dip buttered bread in it. *shudder*

What can I say, we were a large Catholic family and it went a long ways. Blech.

looks shiftily from side to side...

Honey is NASTY! Flower pollen and bee spit is just bad...

And merrieeee - ya know I love ya but haggis is no' FOOD! Not even if you put cheese on it.

ETA: Messin' up perfectly good butter with the evil Sprout! Y'all are just wrong....

I only have one thing to say on the subject...

homemade pork rinds

:scream: *shudder*

OH, good lord!! I actually ate some of those on my first trip to Raleigh. A friend thought that we needed to sample Clay's Carolina pulled pork barbecue crap- whatever the hell it was- and I tried it- just for Clay. NEVER AGAIN!!! Then I tried something else on my plate without knowing what it was- which is something I have made it a point NEVER to do- and was told after I had popped it into my mouth what it was. UGH!! Think I turned about 10 shades of green.

here...a little something to cleanse the palate

honeysandwich.jpg

AAAHHHH! Now that's something that would look- and taste- great dripping with honey!

A friend thought that we needed to sample Clay's Carolina pulled pork barbecue crap- whatever the hell it was- and I tried it- just for Clay. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Scarlett, look at this quote. Memorize it.

Give that man some cinnamon toast!