#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

I guess it doesn't take a lot to please me. I was on my way to the register in the local Wal-Mart, guess what was playing over their speaker systerm? Not ""Without You, not "A Thousand Days" or "Invisible", I heard "These Open Arms". I've never heard that one out in public. I puttered around a little bit before I went to the check out, just so I could hear all of it. No, it doesn't matter that I had the CD on in my car, I wanted to hear it in Wal-Mart.

You ever watched one of those horror movies where your about to scream out "don't go down to the basement!!!!!" That's the way I feel about venturing elsewhere on the Clay message boards right now. The only thing I've left here to read in the past few days was Jemock's post that was linked last night and that gave me a little laugh. So, when I'm reading along here in my happy place and someone warns that it might be a good idea to stay home, that's pretty much what I do.

Edited by atinal

Since Clay is the whipping boy for the media I know nothing good will be said. So why stress it?

Isn't it just fucking amazing that someone with so much good in him should be a whipping boy while others like Justin T. gets an emmy for his "Dick In A Box", talks about his love for drugs and sex and has now cancelled some of his tour stops because he needs to rest his voice after partying hardy with lot's of booze and broads at the VMA awards (puke puke).

:schwirr: :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

It's gotta turn soon folks! The rehab providers will have to build new buildings to house all of these freaks!

ldyj...you aren't petting my spot, are you?. :breakpc1:

Edited by Toots

Did Omaha tickets go on sale today and I missed it? WTH? I checked out the OFC and nothing was posted.

How did I miss this? Crap...crap...crap.

Only if you bought the symphony subscription. I'm not buying anymore of those. Better seats seem to turn up later.

If you're thinking about going to Omaha, the subscription isn't a bad way to guarantee yourself great seats. 2nd row pit seats in the center section are available right now for $125. If you want to save a little money, the rows immediately after the pit are only $65 and I'm currently pulling up Row B (fifth row) center. You can buy 4 Clay tickets as a subscriber. The Casual Classics subscription is $109. If you split that 4 ways, it's only $27.25 extra per a ticket. Much better than paying a broker. I have never purchased a broker seat but I don't mind buying a membership if I know what I'll be getting and it adds less than $50 to the price of my ticket. I already bought my alotted 4 but I'm sure there's someone with room on their subscription if you ask around.

But as jamar wrote, those seats will still be there for the presale and the public sale. You will just need to have the fastest fingers.

Edited by Solo

Geeez!! you guys sneak in in the middle of the night with a new thread and there're already 5 (or 6?) pages!!

Nice title tho!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

eta: hmmm - siggie needs a little work!!!

Edited by cha cha trusty

BWAH! Did he go see it?

And does that mean Fantasia is going on the reunion tour. runs and hides

He did...and he apparently loved it.

LOL! Snort. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but the guy is a guy through and through... :lol:

I find it completely adorable. And I want to hit him. And then make up. Heh.

Hee.

Bwah..I had to go check. He's an unmerciful tease and I love him. Here are my comments:

Thanks for the recommendation. I am a huge Fantasia fan and I seriously had my

doubts that she could do the role justice. After all I had seen her Lifetime

movie. But I am so proud of her for the raves she is getting. And you really

made me smile with this blog. Thank you.. so did you and Fanny have a reunion?

Bwah heee Love ya.

LOL! Snort. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but the guy is a guy through and through... :lol:

I find it completely adorable. And I want to hit him. And then make up. Heh.

Hee.

I do too. Can we take turns on the "making up" part with him?

Still love him like crazy. I love it -- some fans demand he blog, he does so. Just not on the topic the fans wanted....heh.

Anyone want to bet on what the reaction will be??? :drama:

I wouldn't take that bet if I had to....

I am laughing my fool head off here! :cryingwlaughter:

Titanium anyone?

Oh He's Evil all right! Don't you just love it?

Do you really need to ask? You know my favorite people are evil including you.

I am laughing my fool head off here! :cryingwlaughter:

Titanium anyone?

Oh He's Evil all right! Don't you just love it?

Oh I do...even more after that blog. He fascinates me and is never, ever, ever boring! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: come to Omaha..everyone. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by champion124