#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

Oh god - he looks like Laura Bush! Even the hair is almost the same!!!!

14898592.jpg

14898599.jpg

:Ahh:

BWAH!!!! now that is scary!!!

eta: and hey...top of the last page...now I'm doubly scared

so should we open the new thread??? ok couchie said she will do it later tonight...whew...

Oy.

I think he looks fantastic. I'm sure y'all are surprised to know that.

Sorry, but I'll never understand the need to post ugly things about him. So have fun.

Later, gators.

He has a fantastic smile. Looking at a lot of the other pictures, red carpet photography is generally not very flattering. I prefer these pictures over the AMA pictures.

Didn't he say in a meet and greet that he was going for the "Al is Well" look for the next tour. Thus the long bangs.

It makes me happy that he doesn't fuss over his appearance. I think he is just Clay, UNICEF ambassador.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with those little DVD players that have the 7 -10 inch screens on them. I was thinking of getting one and was curious about battery life and things like that.

:PickMe-1:

Oh, oh, oh, I'm so excited. This is a piece of technology I actually know something about.

I bought and returned two of these mini screen dvd players, and actually got ds#1 to look at the specs and all that. The quality just wasn't good enough for the price I wanted to pay.

I asked my kids for one for Christmas last year. I love the one they got me.

It's a Sony (Model DVP-FX810)

It has an 8 in swivel type screen, up to 6 hours of battery life, dual head phone jacks, AV cable, AC adapter and Car adapter. The ONLY drawback is that the audio doesn't play as loudly as most regular audio/visual media. It's fine if you have the head phones on or are using it while sitting at a desk or in bed (hee) but you may have trouble hearing it if you were across the room. 'Course you may have trouble seeing it from across the room too.

In general, I love it lots.

But hey, KarenEh? :lightblub: I hear the Sony Model DVP-FX810 is really good. My sources are excellent. :whistling-1:

jamar, you don't want to trade kids do you? I like the presents they give. :family1:

:tongue57: to divayenta!!! Betcha didn't know I couldn't spell Greek?

Note: I was getting tired of looking at my sword avatar so thanks to KarenEh? you all have a much nicer back to admire. You have another ten of my posts to find his sword before I wake him up and take him away.

What? I have to do something to keep me sane while I am stuck walking this :23:!!!