#18: He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Cheerful snark, cheerful criticism, cheerful smut, cheerful acceptance, cheerful sporking, cheerful threats, cheerful maniacal laughter....
    • There are so many different kinds of beautiful...
    • He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant.
    • You never know when that rush of emotion will hit you when it comes to Clay!
    • All it says to me is that Clay's critics are full of s***, six ways from Sunday.
    • Clay Aiken:glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!
    • This guy is not only a star, he is a lot more...

Frankly...I don;t care who gets up there as long as their story is entertaining. I don't care if its the biggest fameho's or the bigger stalkers...or the lonely lurkers or a new fan...just as long as they add something positive to the show.I don't care if the stories are true either, I just want them to be good or funny. I also do not care anymore what the fans are arguing or thinking...cos you will always get the nay sayers...the jealous bitches...the whiners...all part of the territory. Won;t give them power to ruin the fun for me. I am really enjoying the stories and I hope a lot of fans do submit so there will be more choices for TC. Djs and merrieeee...I hope you send that...I am also curious about Diva's story...I hope she can share with the board.

WORD, Ansa! Personally, all that matters to me is that the story is a good one, regardless who tells it or how accurate it may be. And with all the entries that are likely to come in, my guess is that he'll be able to find ones that really bring something to the concert experience, whether it's a funny little anecdote or a quick, but touching tale.

I've been fortunate enough to have great Christmas memories. My family (including aunts, uncles and cousins) typically went to Mass on Christmas Eve (at 4:00 or 6:00 pm). Afterward, everyone would bring food to our house, and before dinner, we'd draw the name of someone else there. After we ate, we'd relax for a while, but around 9:00 or 10:00 pm, we'd meet in the living room. At that time, everyone would go around the room and say something about the person whose name we'd drawn. One year, you had to say something you respected about that person. Another year, it was a good memory you had of them. The person you drew could be anyone in the family. A son might get his mother. A brother might get his sister. A nephew might get an aunt. It was a great opportunity for people to say the things that were in their hearts, and it was not uncommon for tears to be shed. After that, the adults would do their Secret Santa exchange, then the older kids would do a Secret Santa exchange. Everyone would have to guess who theirs was, which was always part of the fun. The youngest kids just got gifts from everyone. We'd all wait for midnight, Christmas, and then everyone would open their gifts to great joy. Hugs all around. A lot of picture taking. Then clean-up and good-byes. The next day, we'd meet again for a lunch of leftovers. The adults would watch football or play mah-jong, while we kids would go off to see a movie together. Maybe some might find this corny or contrived. However, for me, it was always about family, and I felt very, very lucky to have the experiences I did.

I do think Clay can make this concept work. I have no worries that the stories will be boring, fake or offensive. The only thing that may concern me is that some who share their personal experiences may be ridiculed or slammed on the boards, because some will find them unworthy of Clay's attention. I hope that whoever wins gets to enjoy the experience.

I do believe there are many great personal holiday stories out there. I've seen many on this board already. I wouldn't mind hearing more.

Speaking of his face :wub: I've never seen this pic before.

lethallook.jpg

Whoa.....whoa.

Now that is a man....crow's feet. Stubble. Hair that's hot, yet a little dirty looking. An expression in those laser beams that says, "Surrender, Dorothy!"...

Oh. Oh.

:hubbahubba:

(Hey, Couchie! I thought you were gonna move that thud emoticon up to the side bar there?!)

(Hey! Where the eff is the strikeout thingy?)

Thinking the same thing, I found the strikeout thingy for the first time myself a few minutes ago. It's the 4th button from the left on the line starting with b. (Look above and to your left.) Click the down arrow. It's the 3rd choice! (Honestly, I just found it about 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!)

The banner is beautiful! Who made it? They're my pictures and I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing over that!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, whomever made it!!! Goodness, I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Made my week! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I do think Clay can make this concept work. I have no worries that the stories will be boring, fake or offensive. The only thing that may concern me is that some who share their personal experiences may be ridiculed or slammed on the boards, because some will find them unworthy of Clay's attention. I hope that whoever wins gets to enjoy the experience.

While I obviously am not fond of his concept (it reminds me of a first grade class assignment.....), since it is what it is, I totally agree with you Jenna. I too hope whoever wins gets to enjoy the experience. I hope they do not get attacked by other fans.

To that end, if they are smart, TC should come up with a way for people to submit their entries anonymously. Perhaps the computer could generate a code when you submit your story or something like that. If when Clay et. al. read the entries they had no clue who wrote them, that would eliminate the shouts of FAMEWHORE!!

Of course, the danger there is what if he chose a bunch written by the same person........

Ok, then he could make it one entry per fanclub member.

There must be a way to do it.

Ok - now I really am going to bed!

Oh yeah, GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!

Heard tonight on House:

"I've known some people who've had dreams. And the one thing in common among them all was that they didn't give a damn what people said about them."

Coincidence?

I think not. :P

Good night, FCA women! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Heard tonight on House:

"I've known some people who've had dreams. And the one thing in common among them all was that they didn't give a damn what people said about them."

Heh. I just heard that too.

I think it was something like... ...the thing they have is common is people laugh at them and they don't care. I DVR'd so I'll look later, but I definitely perked up.

How about this??

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07276/822326-351.stm

skip past the boring Brit story!!

Holy shit!! I would love that. It's a snarky, crazy, hilarious show, and he could really build some acting skills from an experience like that. It's the kind of OTT comedy that suits him as he is, but he could also grow from it. It would work! Also, one of the biggest shows on Broadway at a prestigious theatre.

(Can I have a dollar for every post on every board in the next 24 hours that whines, "Oh but what about his alllllbummmmm?" And a fiver for every post that questions his talent and ability to pull it off? Because you know they wouldn't audition him for this to see if he's good enough--producers are so stupid that way. They, like RCA, just want to lose money, and are so unwise.)

Current cast: Spamalot cast. No "names". I can pull up 2 Tickets, Center Orchestra Row E, Seats 106-107 (5 rows from Stage. Seat 106 is 6 seats off aisle) for tomorrow night's show. They definitely need a boost.

Damn, I forgot, directed by the Mike Nichols (Diane Sawyer's husband). He used to have a comedy act with--help me out here--Elaine May?? Now a great director. Wonder if he still directs the show or if they move along like the original cast does. If he's still directing that would be a phenomenal opportunity for Clay.

Heee! I've scared everyone away. No one wants to have to give me money, huh? :cryingwlaughter:

I just switched over to Dancing etc during a House commercial, and was lucky and caught Jimmy Kimmel's bit - at the end, he said next week we'll find out why everybody on this show is so tan - maybe Clay has already taped a shaven tan skit!

Heh, saw Kimmel myself - thought of Clay and the mystery of the shaven arms - that would be so funny. Probably won't happen, but it would be funny.

Well, the reality of Christmas is that it's extremely stressful for many people. The pressures of the holiday in itself are a lot, and then you add in a whole bunch of family members with unresolved issues and tension between them, and it's kind of a powder keg. We see this kind of thing at the hospital around Christmas quite a bit, unfortunately. So it's no surprise that there are some unhappy memories at Christmas.

I think that much like the Clay fandom, people have unreasonable expectations about holidays and that adds to the stress - they try to create an idyllic holiday and it can't be done, taht is why it is called ideal. They dream about resolving relationships and the others don't want to play. If people just were open to the experience of the holiday, it would be better. I find the magic in the unexpected little things, the phone call from an old friend, coming upon a memorably decorated house- bad or good, like discovering the camel and other animals in someone's backyard (no longer happens, but it did for years.) Last year the fun was looking for the house that got the Martha Stewart award. Once I found it (it was near my house) I realized that it was probably sonmeones friend because it was not close to the best. Sometimes it is just sitting quietly and listening to the music.

When we were very little (there are 7 kids in my family) my mom would take us all into her bedroom to sing Christmas carols while "Santa" and my dad had a lovely conversation while Santa filled our stockings. Lots of banging of pots and pans and HO, HO, HOing happening. I always wanted to carry that tradition on to my family, unfortunately, my cats can't sing!!!

:lilredani:

Great story - send it in!

IMO - This contest is a STUPID idea. Frankly knowing this fandom, the last thing I want to pay big bucks for is to listen to fans read stupid stories at a concert. I want to hear Clay sing. I want his off the cuff banter. I DO NOT want to pay to hear a bunch of famerwhore fans reading mostly made up crap in an effort to get recognized by Clay!!

<snip>

(And yes, I would say that this to his face too if given the opportunity!)

Let me address the last part first - I don't limit myself to what I would say to Clay's face. My rule of thumb is to treat Clay as if he posted at the same board I am posting at. We all have different interpretations of how we respect Clay and respect other posters.

About Clay's idea being stupid - this is kind of an issue of mine - the fact that things are judged before they happen, like people who have already decided what Clay's set will be like in the concert. - Did you know he will sing the same songs this year because he can save money and Clay is nothing if not cheap? Of course, no one has been to a rehearsal and they don't really know what the songs will be, but it is decided! I am keeping an open mind about the stories because there are lots of ways to go with it and Clay wants to be an all around entertainer so I think he is introducing new elements AND he is adding value to the fan club! Can't enter if you are not a member! And a lot of people are talking about not renewing... wonder if they will now?

You betcha! If he didn't losing me during the JNT05 - with that awful hair and those awful vignettes - he may never lose me!!!

I am not trying to be disagreeable with you, but - I liked the Vignettes - Interestingly, most of the NJU I met loved the vignettes - who hated the vignettes? -A few NJU, I assume, and mostly fans who posted on the internet. I sat in the balcony to watch one show and met a lot of people for whom this was their only show and they ate.them.up! Maybe too many people sat too close and did not get the big picture! Although the bad sight lines was an issue, still it was a learning experience. I would love to see that JNT made into a Christmas special.

Famewhores - I wish we could ban this word, I am so tired of people judging each other like that. I have had friends slammed with this label.

Nichols and May - long ago and far away and every once in a while you can catch a clip on TV!

I think the Christmas idea is lovely. It will give us a chance to watch Clay's face while others talk and give him something to talk/snark/laugh/cry about. I was reading an article recently about how important it has become for artists to have audience participation--people no longer want to just sit and listen. (Sorry, I have no idea where I read it or I'd bring it here.) Anyhow, my point is that I think Clay understands that instinctually. Now, there will always be a few who resent ANY attention that anyone gets because they're jealous, but those are the "over-invested" not the NJU and sane people who make up most of the audience. I really don't think it matters that some people don't like the concept or "ONLY" want Clay (a point that I personally find so tiresome) because I think the majority of the audience WILL.

I pretty much ignore all the gloom and doom about how something will ruin his concert/tour/career etc because we hear the same old thing about pretty much every single thing he does , and it never amounts to anything but a tempest in a teapot. At any rate, it's Clay's concert and he can damn well do as he pleases. (Thank God--his instincts have been pretty good so far.)

Googling Mike Nichols and boy am I old. He directed "The Graduate" in 1968. Sheesh. Anyway, he's starting rehearsals for a new Broadway play in January: Playbill - Odet's Country Girl. I don't know if he could do both at once.

Mike Nichols and Elaine May: American Masters

Mike Nichols and Elaine May revolutionized the landscape of American comedy. By perfecting the art of improvisation and introducing it to the public through their appearances in clubs and on television and radio, they forever changed our expectations of comedy, and our sense of humor.

<snip>

Masters of the dead-pan dialogue, Nichols and May created flawlessly improvised scenes that were outrageously funny, yet simply understated. Their dry wit and wry satire enabled them to lampoon faceless bureaucracy and such previously sacrosanct institutions as hospitals, politics, funeral homes, and even motherhood. Like other great comedy duos, Nichols and May perfectly complemented each other. They seemed so attuned and at ease with each other that the miscommunication they often based their skits on were all the funnier.

I'm still hoping he'll do "Baby, It's Cold Outside" with Angela this year, though. Now THAT would be awesome! :clap:

From your lips to God's ears. *Sigh*

Well, I did some reading around and I can kind of see how this could backfire on the show but since I have no clue how he plans to incorporate them.....and since I was so down in the JBT before it began and I was so wrong about that one.....I've just given up worrying about how things are going to turn out, They'll be what they'll be. I'm a go with the flow kind of girl now......since I figured out that no matter what his plans were and how I felt about them, I was always looking for my next "Poughkeepsie."

This girl can never get enough Poughkeepsie.

One Christmas I'll never forget was my first married one. We had moved to Oklahoma, a week after our wedding, for John's new job. It was our first foray out into the world away from family, and we were the first in either of our families to move far from home. I had planned to make our first Christmas totally perfect. It was going to be everything I'd ever seen in a magazine......on steroids. I think I had succeeded too. I had been baking and freezing stuff for weeks, had the most beautiful tree ever....on and on.....the whole 9 yards. Our plans were to celebrate the holidays in Oklahoma and then go back up to Nova Scotia in early January, when John, the low man on the totem pole could get time off. This sort of appeased the parents who weren't all that happy that we were 1) gone in the first place and 2) worse, yet, gone for Christmas and New Years. I thought it was kind of cool to be doing my very own Christmas thing, until John came home for lunch unexpectedly on December 19th and said he'd been transfered to Grande Prairie, Alberta and his start date was January 3rd. That meant the trip to Nova Scotia in January was out. I was bereft. I was already homesick, and the thought that I wasn't going to see my family for many more months was too much to even think about. In about five minutes flat I figured out that if we left on Monday, the 22nd, we could drive to Nova Scotia (we didn't have enough money for last minute plane fares at Christmas) and make it in time for the Christmas Day.

So that Friday night, we sat under our tree and unwrapped our presents. The next morning I called a local church and asked them if they needed some food to distribute...because I had a shit load of it. We called the landlord, the power company, the phone company, and our parents. The movers came and did the pack and load on Monday, and we spent that night in Tulsa. We had to stop in Oklahoma City on our way out of state to pick up a replacement paycheck since the one I had left on the kitchen counter with some bills that needed to be paid earlier that day was lost. I had gone to every place I had been to in town that day looking for that dang check. It turned up weeks later when I unpacked some boxes in Alberta. Anyway, we drove for hours on Tuesday and finally pulled into a hotel in Indiana for that night. The next day was Christmas Eve. We were determined to get as close to Nova Scotia as we could so we'd get there in time for Christmas dinner. We were both getting really tired because it had been non stop from the moment we had gotten the news. For some reason we ended up in Manhattan around 8 o'clock that night. We had come through the tunnel and were trying to find a way down to the expressway into Connecticut. The right was to go came up for debate. Lots of debate. Lots of heated debate. 'De-bang' was the sound of the car door when I slammed it. So, here we are in Lower Manhattan...I only know that because I got out by the World Trade Center....and the streets were empty. I think everyone who worked in all of those offices was long gone.....down the expressway to Connecticut. I walked. He followed in the car. He asked me to get in. I ignored him. I walked. He asked. I ignored. We kept this up for several blocks until I saw a cop car up ahead and I KNEW he a cop would be suspicious of some guy trying to get a girl in his car on Christmas Eve in Lower Manhattan. I got in. He was right...he knew the way and we drove off into the fog to Connecticut. We made it as far as Lowell MA that night and we stopped at a Holiday Inn.....starving. There was a Chinese Food restaurant next door so we went over there to grab a bite to eat. It was really late but we were so famished. We ordered eight different dishes and 2 egg rolls each. By the time the food came we were both curled up on our respective sides of the booth sound asleep. The waitress came over when they were closing up to tel us we had to go. She said she tried to wake us when the food came but she didn't have any luck. I do remember, though, sticking my head up over the edge of the table and wishing I had the strength to eat.....especially when the pickins' on the road on Christmas Day were pretty slim. Thank God for that box of Dunkin Donuts that got us the rest of the way.

WOW! That was....um....long.....and not very interesting outside of the confines of my head. It's late and I haven't had any coffee for a few hours.

Spamalot? I want to see that when I go to Vegas next month. I hear it's hilarious. There is never a dull moment around here is there? Okay, I'll concede my Christmas story up there but otherwise.....

WOW! That was....um....long.....and not very interesting outside of the confines of my head. It's late and I haven't had any coffee for a few hours.

Spamalot? I want to see that when I go to Vegas next month. I hear it's hilarious. There is never a dull moment around here is there? Okay, I'll concede my Christmas story up there but otherwise.....

See, but Christmas is all about what's in your head and in your heart. I think your story, as well as the others posted are all wonderful.

It will be interesting to see how he works them into the concert. I don't worry about him putting on an entertaining show. If he can do Sexy Back, OPP and the theme from All In The Family in the same show and make it work, working with holiday stories will be simple.

Spamalot? hee.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it'a almost 2:00 and I'm all caught up.

I'm all for giving up the word fameho. It won't be easy though and I'll think it a lot :whistling-1: But I think you're right DJS, famehos always come from other boards and when it's one of your own you damn well can't say anything but oooh congrats, this time your stalking paid off. :cryingwlaughter:

KarenEh! I wanted to tell you good luck in your travels. It really sounds like a scary, emazing, adventure to come. Makes me feel stupid about being nervous about going to big bad Minneapolis in winter. I am really hoping and praying you will have access and the ability to stay in touch wih us. I've really enjoyed getting to know you.

Speaking of Minneapolis... after work today, I took on a little contract job and made a little more money for the trip.whoo hooo..but the good part is my old boss gave me a couple of scarves to take with me. heh. Along with my where am I staying, who has my tickets, who do I owe, how am I getting there spreadsheets I'll have to add a tab for who did I borrow winter wear from? Does anyone else get high just from planning a clay trip?

Ok what's this about the cool kids? :cheerleader:

Christmas stories. We normally spend Xmas at my aunt's house. We exchange names so everybody only has to buy one good present. But then we play Dirty Santa. Everybody that wants to play must bring a couple of extra crap wrapped gifts. Normally I'll have a couple of good things a few gag gifts and we wrap everything deceptively. Everybody is supposed to bring something inexpensive or something you found in your house. After we're all stuffed we play. The first person picks something from the pile..opens it...everybody points and laughs or oohs and ahhs whatever the case may be. The next person can either pick from the pile or take the present of anyone that has come before. One thing can only be taken 3 times and then it's off limits. We can get downright dirty with this game. We have strategies and allegiences. If my mom wants something my sister or I will get it back for her if it's taken. Every year theree's crap gifts. Every year there's 4 or 5 great things that everybody wants. We laugh a lot. It's SOOOO cut throat. Warms my heart just thinking about it.

My only food funny from Xmas had to do with my cousin making her first turkey. She cooked it with the bag of gibblets and turkey necks still inside.

I've liked the audience participation part of Clay's shows for the most part.Every now and then it didn't work but I'd give him a solid 90% success rate. Don't see why this next go around will be any different.

Oooh yay, I'm watching court TV and they're doing a story on a mastermind book thief from Minneapolis. It's a sign I tell you!!

America's most popular "American Idol" runner-up, Clay Aiken, may be in talks to join the cast of "Spamalot," reports "Entertainment Tonight."

:cryingwlaughter: OK this just CMSU. Which role would he play? Anything but the black knight, I want to see his face! I took my son to see this last year when it came to Toronto, and I don't think we ever stopped laughing. He was probably one of the only under-18's there and I think he felt a bit out of place but I guess I have really impressed my totally whacked out sense of humour on him, because he loves the Monty Python movie and he loved the play. There was a woman sitting near us who laughed through the whole intermission, she was so amused.

I just have to wonder where the entertainment shows come up with these things.....since we haven't heard this one anywhere else (that I remember). Um, no, I don't think there is any truth to it, personally, but it would be a hoot!

I pretty much ignore all the gloom and doom about how something will ruin his concert/tour/career etc because we hear the same old thing about pretty much every single thing he does , and it never amounts to anything but a tempest in a teapot. At any rate, it's Clay's concert and he can damn well do as he pleases. (Thank God--his instincts have been pretty good so far.)

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. And it's kind of funny (in a sick way) that the same shit happens every.single.tour but those who are doing the loudest whining and complaining and agonizing over whether to sell their seats just can't seem to see the pattern.

Does anyone else get high just from planning a clay trip?

*raises hand* Less than 5 weeks to Vegas, baybee!

Sooooo, I started this post off with a shit load of quotes in my reply window, and this is what I came up with. Does anyone else do that? I mean, I'll quote something for one freaking sentence (see couchie's post above) but sometimes when I get to the end and hit "reply" I can't remember what I wanted to comment on....or sometimes I just reconsider because someone else already said it all. And you guys have pretty much covered everything since I last logged in. :clap:

playbiller, you made a good point about over-inflated expectations for Christmas, and then it not living up to what you had envisioned. I think that's probably my problem. I mean, I used to love it as a kid. My mom would always write these little poems on every present that was under the tree, and they gave clues as to what was in it. She would put the presents out a few weeks prior to Christmas and my brother and I would sit for hours picking them up, shaking them, reading the poems, and trying to figure out what they might be. Then we'd always sleep out in the living room on Christmas Eve, and wake up in the wee hours, when the house was dark, to quietly open our stockings and then put everything back in them so no one would know. Then, of course, in the morning it would just be craziness, ripping the wrappings off of all those little, inexpensive gifts and seeing if we were right about what they were! And of course, Santa would have magically appeared sometime in the night and dropped off one or two larger, unwrapped gifts to make us gasp. Later, all the relatives would show up and there'd be more presents exchanged, and then the house would steam up while mom cooked a turkey and a ham and all the trimmings to go with it. We'd set up a makeshift table in the living room for the "kids" (because I don't think I ever made it to the "adult" table in the dining room until I was at least 30). Aaaaah, good times, good times.

Nowadays I worry about where we will have Christmas, and how I am going to manage to see everyone in the timespan of a few day's holiday from work. There are broken families, extended families, people you can't put in the same room at the same time (let alone the same house).....yeah, just not as much fun from an adult perspective, I guess. Add to that the financial burden of the holidays and it makes it hard to appreciate the little things. Like listening to Clay sing O Holy Night, and watching the lights twinkle on the tree in the silence of Christmas Eve. But I usually do find a time for that too. Thanks for the reminder to appreciate the little things, play.

America's most popular "American Idol" runner-up, Clay Aiken, may be in talks to join the cast of "Spamalot," reports "Entertainment Tonight."

Yokay then. I sure couldn't find a trace of that story on the Entertainment Tonight website, so I think I'll salt that little tidbit very liberally...

Which means it will be confirmed by a reliable source in the next fifteen minutes. :cryingwlaughter:

I have a lot of funny Christmas stories, because I have crazy relatives. But there's one story that is a favorite of mine because it's so illustrative of my daughter -- and she can't escape the retelling of this story every Christmas. When she was five, we were at my parents for Christmas and my mother insisted we go to church that morning because they were having a Christmas caroling service. My daughter loved to sing, has never had a shy bone in her body, and tended to demand attention by being LOUD. Let's just say she's never needed approval in her life --- for anything. So when the songleader said to a group of children sitting in a group, "Who knows the words to Joy To The World?" my daughter jumped up and loudly intoned in the third row at the First Baptist Church:

Jeremiah was a bullfrog

Was a good friend of mine

Never understood a single word he said

But I helped him drink his wine

And he always had some mighty fine wine

Singin'... Joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

And although people were laughing, that didn't stop her until she was through. Yeah, she's still a piece of work. Now my mother, who is the opposite of my daughter and cares way too much about what other people think, was in a state of shock. She'd never heard of Three Dog Night, but she knew her granddaughter was singing about drinking somebody's mighty fine wine in the Baptist Church on Christmas Day!

Thanks for the birthday wishes ... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sure it's good to have them because it beats the alternative, yada yada, but do they have to keep coming so quickly?????

Very quick catch up and one remark...

Whoever is going to Spamalot....HILARIOUS...I've seen it twice. Once in Houston this summer and last Sunday in Denver. Laughed through the whole thing from start to finish.

Have fun!

I've decided my motto is, 'Remember the Kim!' and will not get too involved with the Spamalot mention until something is O-fficial.

There are so many different ways he could approach the Christmas stories, like play said....and I agree with couchie about Clay hitting the audience participation parts well about 90% of the time.

I think it would be cool if he sang a song to fit the mood of the story. The songs would change by story and by venue...sort of like a controlled JBT stump the band...well, that's my illusion and I'm sticking to it. :P

Happy Birthday keepingfaith!! :nature-smiley-014:

keepingfaith :cryingwlaughter: for your daughter's story.