Williamsport, PA -- Dec. 15, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Venue is the Community Arts Center. Venue website is here.

Clay Aiken Saturday, December 15

Times

7:30 pm

Ticket prices

75.00 55.00 45.00

CHRISTMAS IN THE HEARTLAND

Featuring the Williamsport Symphony Orchestra

Tickets on sale Tuesday September 25 at 10 am

Purchase tickets here.

Seating chart is here.

I'm here listening, and sadly, it seems like I'll probably be here tomorrow night too. The snow has started already :-(

luckiest and I aren't going to make a final decision until tomorrow, but it doesn't look good.

Late starting - they must be waiting on the snow arrivals.

hee - it's all Keith's fault we didn't leave today instead, lol.

Oh boy, he's really playing up the 'I said a walkin' in a winter wonderlaaaaaaaaaaaand' now. FLOVE!!

atinal, we aren't giving up yet. We made it to Detroit for JNT04, lol - if we can possibly get there, we will.

I'm sitting here in Houston bemoaning the fact I'm not there!!! I don't think Kandre is there but I'm not sure.

He sure sounds good to me tonight. I just found out my MIL has Pneumonia! She had a spontaneous fracture in her back a few days ago, eneded up on her head for 2 hours till they found her and was sent to hospital. Now this! She is 89 so I'm hoping for the best. He is soothing my soul tonight!!!!

I'm bringing this over from page 1 cos I need a hug right now!

He sure sounds good to me tonight. I just found out my MIL has Pneumonia! She had a spontaneous fracture in her back a few days ago, eneded up on her head for 2 hours till they found her and was sent to hospital. Now this! She is 89 so I'm hoping for the best. He is soothing my soul tonight!!!!

I'm bringing this over from page 1 cos I need a hug right now!

Awww, merrieeee, I didn't see that. (((((BIG HUGS))))) I hope your MIL recovers quickly and completely. Pneumonia is no fun at any age. Good thoughts headed her way.