# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Did I mention he is cute? Do you think he is watching?

It can't be mentioned too often.

We have such a cute boyfriend!

This is sad. This is the last question. Why oh why didn't he go for a million dollars????

because he was risking BAF money. I think if it was his own money he would;ve gone for it.

and really...Mark Twain??? Awww but Nathan was also right with that last question and Clay was so sweet to him in the end. But how smart was he thinking that question through. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok...I hope we have west coast feed cos I didn;t have enough of it thats for sure.

So they didn't put in that part when the little girl sang...

That is because it was an out take. I think they know how crazy the fans are fror all the clack and that is why there were so many out takes. Hee. I didn't see any Regis out takes, did you?

I need to look at my floor, but I will stall a little bit longer. I know he wants to get paid and leave forever.

I can see where he lost his faith in those kids after the literature answer. Mark Twain was English? Who is dodgeson and was that really a choice?

Dodgeson was actually Lewis Carroll's real name.

Kim

because he was risking BAF money. I think if it was his own money he would;ve gone for it.

Exactly! I don't think he's so far removed from hunting for change in his sofa as to sneeze at 300k of free money for his kids. I am SOOOO proud of him!!!

And honestly...IMO...the hair was not at all snotty. Not one bit. ;)

Oh great! Thank you for reminding me of that lovely description. I didn't even notice his hair...I was just looking at that rubber face the jaw working.

That was so much fun! I can't believe it's over already. :(

I'm glad I knew how it turned out ahead of time tho...I'd have been all barfy if I hadn't

It would have been AI2 Wednesday nights all over again!

^^^^^^OMG Is he cute in that pic right up there?^^^^^^^^^^ Rawr!!!

I love that screencap, too, CG! Great pose, great lipbite.

Did anybody watch Regis? I don't remember how much he won, and his part is just starting here. I'm running off to the gym, and won't be watching it, but I'm interested in how his haul for his charity compares to Clays.