# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Fifth Grader was a hoot last night. I totally enjoyed every minute of it! I'm a little late to the celebration but I see there are still some cutie pies left on the table. What a cutie pie my boyfriend is! Cutness personified.....if he were a puppy he wouldn't spend one night in the pound...or my dog house for that matter. Yeah, he definitely gets to sleep on the bed.

aysclaya.jpg

(I am hopelessly and shamelessly in love with this picture....)

Yeah, it's a :attention_whore3: moment for me, but that smart sexy singing teacher guy makes me do stuff I don't normally do.

I decided to post another Morning Adventures of Jennifer and Clay

There's just something so special about having adventures with Clay in the morning....thanks laughn, these skits always make my day.

Those chest hairs in that pic just DO something to me.... :hubbahubba:

Yep, every puppy needs a little fur.

Today driving home the local guy was talking about Clay Road in Houston and how there is a ghost on this road. It's a woman in her night clothes running past Clay's bar!

OH CRAP! Who saw me?? :yow:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :PickMe-1: Teacher Clay had Azerbaijan on his hot little map up there. Think he'd be interested in the Google Earth link to my house? Well, of course he would, who wouldn't?

YAYAYAYAYAY, John got his contact out! :yow: That sounds pretty lame, I know but yesterday we both went from not wearing any glasses other than drug store readers to contact lenses. He only has to wear one, but I got two and bifocal ones to boot....and mine don't work....since my distance vision is gone with them in but at least if I have 15 minutes or so I CAN get them out. Unfortunately John is a little squeamish about digging around in his eyeball, so he had to sleep with his last night. Finally after several trips the the bathroom at work today, he finally got it out! I think I had an easier time because I've spent so much time in women's bathrooms....airports, bars, places like that. I've had the chance to see it done before.

I guess I should go throw some things at a suitcase and find all the tickets and the confirmation numbers for stuff. Elton John tomorrow night...and that sounds totally weird.

Finally after several trips the the bathroom at work today, he finally got it out! I think I had an easier time because I've spent so much time in women's bathrooms....airports, bars, places like that. I've had the chance to see it done

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Oh God the things I could write about this! .......but I will take the higher ground :whistling-1:

So, I'm confused. Both Scarlett and Kareneh say that they were streaking past Clay's bar in their nightclothes. Who really was it, ladies? Or are you taking turns? :cryingwlaughter:

I had fun yesterday and today, ya'll! I got to play a nine-foot Steinway grand piano in a gorgeous concert hall with excellent acoustics. Steinways are fantastic to play, because of the tone, action and volume. I played with six choirs. It's really thrilling to play with the more advanced choirs!

By the way, did we reach a consensus that Clay is cute? I wasn't sure if everyone here agreed. Here's some animations we can consider so we can figure out whether he's really all that cute:

hands1a_gerwhisp.gif

hands2a_gerwhisp.gif

aclayars3_gerwhisp.gif

Yep - he's really ca-yoot!!! (tm Bookwhore!)

BTW...hubby was fixing the recliner in the room with me while Clay was charming the world on AYSTAFG...he was commenting on things as he listened, too (didn't say anything else about Clay's hair...heh) and when Jeff said at the end "You're a quality human being and a man of character"...hubby stopped what he was doing and said, "Wow....Foxworthy 's never said THAT about anybody before!"

Methinks he was Kimmelled -- that is, he had dissed Clay pretty badly on his Comedy Central show a few times, had someone do a ridiculous "imitation" that was nothing like Clay, and so forth, but after spending an hour with Clay, he realized that he is not only a great guy, but he holds no grudges, but he does snark back rather well. Plus he's smart, good-looking, and really funny. So now he's a fan.

OK, so something is really bothering me. I was at my mom's all day, and into the night, doing a little "high noon" stare-down, I won't leave until you take a bath, Mom-o thing, so I just caught up, and it appears that no one has commented about how frickin' cute Clay was on 5th Grader last night.

My goodness are we in the middle of a Clackapalooza or what? You can never have to much Clay.

Today driving home the local guy was talking about Clay Road in Houston and how there is a ghost on this road. It's a woman in her night clothes running past Clay's bar!

It wasn't I! Cross my heart!!! (tho' I cross Clay Road twice everyday & always wave at the sign)

Yes, I'm giddy. Happy times!!! Cutiepie always wins in my book!!!

OH CRAP! Who saw me?? :yow:

You wild women you!!!!!

Ok, I have to go to bed. All this CUTENESS has left me exhausted. I just woke up from falling asleep on the sofa so I am turning off the computer and going to sleep in my bed.

But before I go, I just want to say that I think Clay is very, very cute!

areyou7.jpg

areyou7.jpg

Not only is he cute, but it looks like those lips are all puckered up and just aching for a kiss. I'll be v.v. happy to help him out!

And look, I'm on top. Which means I have first dibs on the lips. Back off, you peons down there!

:thdom2: