SPAMALOT - FCA Representing List

Couch Tomato

I think I will be going to the first and last shows with non-clay friends sitting in the cheap seats and again at the end of January, maybe again with some other friends and....any morewill have to be in the cheap seats again. Hmm, better buy the cheap seats before they are all gone. I figure being in the house is probably going to be a fun thing, no matter what and I will invest in good little binocs.

My friend CarolJean and I are going to NY on March 10-16. We have tickets for the 11th (Tuesday) and 13th and may try for more while in NYC. We were too cheap to pay the extortionist prices for the front section on the weekend but got great seats for earlier in the week. Usually when I go to NYC, I buy tickets for a couple of shows and then just scout around and get tickets on the fly for the rest of the week.

My friend CarolJean and I are going to NY on March 10-16. We have tickets for the 11th (Tuesday) and 13th and may try for more while in NYC. We were too cheap to pay the extortionist prices for the front section on the weekend but got great seats for earlier in the week. Usually when I go to NYC, I buy tickets for a couple of shows and then just scout around and get tickets on the fly for the rest of the week.

How often do you go? Where do you get cheap tickets...... and where do you stay?? Hotels are VERY expensive there!! I'm skeeered!

I'm going to be there on March 11 too! Kewl. Leaving on the 12th though. (Arriving on the 7th.)

ETA: shoot, will just miss luckiest1 & co.

YAY! wandacleo will be there at the same time as us. We have tickets for the 12th of March but haven't made any definite travel plans or hotel arrangements yet. Gotta pay for CITH and Christmas first! But I'm hoping to be able to stay a couple of days to take in the sights. This will be my first time to NYC.