#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

That picture is well worth looking at any night, keepingfaith. It seems America thought Clay was cute last night, like when he did this:

clay6aa_gerwhisp.gif

and this:

Claybbb_gerwhisp.gif

yesssmileyf.gif

and when he looked like this, some people thought, oh:

clay-aiken-5th-03-2007-11-01.jpg

Just got back from my sons baseball games ( gee is it ever hot!) and I need to clear something up. This is quite a serious matter and I hope nobody takes offence but I was wondering If anybody at all thought Clay was a bit , you know,..... cute.

So hubby and I were just riding in our car on our way to watch Carrie's softball games (team still undefeated at end of Fall season! )...and out of the blue he said, "I was just thinking about what Jeff Foxworthy said to Clay...he didn't have to say that...I mean, that's REALLY an amazing thing to say to someone, you know?"

And I said, "I know. But it's the same with everybody...all these assholes make horrible remarks and outright cruel and disgusting comments about a guy they don't even know...then they actually meet him, spend some time with him and PRESTO CHANGE-O! Clay kills 'em with charm and intelligence and wit and genuineness and they drop like flies! Heh!"

Hubby just nodded.

Many hours and two victories later, on the way home, a song from teh 1970's came on the radio--"When the Lights Go Down in the City"...and we sang along....when the song was over, completely unsolicited by me....he said, "THAT'S a song Clay should sing."

I'd been thinking the same thing and biting my tongue NOT to say it out loud, not wanting to be constantly 'about Clay'....seems my hubby might've been affected by that cute Clay on AYSTAFG.... :whistling-1:

I love my hubby and Clay.... :lilredani:

OMG - is this actually the first page!!!!!?????

I just wanted to add that that Clay Aiken guy is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

And also I watched last week's epi of Ghost Whisperer today and there was a Clay Street in it.

What's this about the eHP??? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I was getting overwhelmed by the cuteness, so I started working on a montage and then realized that this series of pictures fits right into KAndre's and jazzgirl's visions of breaking into a different industry altogether....

071026_SedakaTribute_Solitaire_Scarlett_

Full directory (jpegs are faster to view, tiffs are the larger 2 megapixel files)

(Heh! Still not at the top of the next page..... yessss!!!)

Have we seen this?

11/02/07 : Sasha Cohen to Skate to Clay's Version of "Winter Wonderland"

By Team Clay

Don't miss Sasha Cohen, ice skating star of the upcoming Capital One Holiday Celebration on Ice, skate to Clay's version of "Winter Wonderland" tomorrow morning on the NBC Weekend Morning Show from 8:30-9am EST. Check your local listings for channels and show times.

....which is the only reason on earth I'd be up at this time on a Sat. morning having just gone to bed at 2:30.

(btw, am I the only one who think this picture looks like he's looking up her skirt?)

HolidayOnIceEmail15Oct2007.jpg

Did somebody mention cute?

Newark07deniseburnadette1.jpg

ETA...Good Sasha! She mentioned Clay right off the bat. Said she was doing a Christmas special for Capital One to air on Christmas day...ya-da, ya-da...With Clay Aiken...and she would be skating to Winter Wonderland.

btw...the Today Show also did a piece on Ben and Jerry. Did you all know there's a flavor called Vermonty Python? :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!!!!

Catching up on the evenings posts and I suppose people have heard that Clay is CUTE????

Now when did this happen???I thought he was simply hawt and gorgeous???

I better check on AYSTFG video to see the exact moment this occurred...

AWWW Muski, your hubby is cute too....and sweet.

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until Clay Tapes The Skating Special!

23 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

49 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

52 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

65 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

76 Days until Clay is on Broadway! :whoohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Good Morning everyone. I slept on the quandary, that infused the FCA last night and after a sleepless night re-running videos and pics in my head I officially declare Clay is in fact Cute!

Thank you one and all!

Don't you just love that guy?

I mentioned to my DH that I was going on another trip with the "girls". Why was he not fooled for a minute? Only for Clay would I go to Chicago, Kalamazoo and DC in the winter! I hate, I mean really hate winter! There is a reason I live in Texas.

I'm also going to NY in January. It must be love.....cos all common sense goes out the window then!

Good Morning, All!

Yikes!

KIM, only 3 days!!!!

I gotta get packing!

So - I know Sasha is supposed to be skating to a Clay song this morning, but - he's not going to be there, is he???

Like, LIVE???

That would change things entirely as far as paying attention to the TV.

Good Morning, All!

Yikes!

KIM, only 3 days!!!!

I gotta get packing!

So - I know Sasha is supposed to be skating to a Clay song this morning, but - he's not going to be there, is he???

Like, LIVE???

That would change things entirely as far as paying attention to the TV.

I posted just up thread from you Cotton...No, he wasn't on, but Sasha gave him a nice mention. She said right away she was doing the Capital One skating special to air Christmas day with Clay Aiken, and she would be skating to him singing Winter Wonderland. The Today Show peeps never mentioned Clay, but Sasha did....and then she skated to some pretty singing

I thought he could have been there also. Not to sing maybe, but to comment on the special...but it's wicked cold in New England/New York this morning. A Nor'easter is blowing....so my guess is he's staying someplace warm this morning. hee.

Thanks, laughn!

It has been blowing crazy down here on the NC Coast!

Last night we had to take our hanging plants down for fear they'd get blown down. I had a butterfly house sitting on the railing - pretty sturdy wood - and it did get blown off. Still in one piece, thank goodness!

The final 1/2 hour of the Today show coming up here!

Is Sasha Cohen on the Today Show? -- because I thought the NBC Morning Show was still called the Today Show. I hope so because the DVR is set.

How cool to wake up this morning and Clay's still frickin' CUTE!!! In fact, he's not just merely cute, or nearly cute, but clearly cute -- absolutely positively completely repletely indiscreetly and oh so sweetly C U T E. And that's on top of hot and sexy. And OMG I've had my hand touched by him 4 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love and appreciate the GIF's from 5th Grader. Thanks for the sharing of those cuties. And LOVE the sexy screencaps Scarlett! This whole year has been breathtaking -- it's so exciting watching Clay, imagine how cool it is for Clay to be Clay. I am totally thrilled for him and the success I know he's enjoying.

Heard two mentions of Clay on TV last night -- one regarding Clay and the Claymates on Kimmel, and the other on Chelsea Handler, which played to the unfortunate stereotype (Barry Manilow and Clay Aiken) but the point of the skit was a slam at tabloid journalism and how they make stuff up and don't take truth for an answer.

And for all the people at OFC who love to compare Clay with other idols, none can even approach him when it comes to TV presence. I saw a link last night to rate the five AOL videos of the day, and Cute Clay was at that point receiving 82% of the vote. The consistency and intensity of Clay's support must have turned on some lights somewhere this year.

aysclaya.jpg