#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

eta...oooo I'm under jj ! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Did you all know there's a flavor called Vermonty Python? :cryingwlaughter:

Hmmm. Snake flavored ice cream? Who knew?

---

It's been a looooong first week on the new job. Getting up about an hour earlier than normal and rushing around to catch the bus is going to take some getting used to. Thank goodness the work is actually LESS stressful than my old job. Hee.

---

I do think Clay is rather cute. :flirtysmile3:

That was yummy!

Now I'm going to have to get my MCWL out!

Or should I wait and see the skating show fresh and start playing MCWL when we get home?

Decisions, decisions!

I didn't notice anything different about this version of WW - except the NCY sirens in the background!

I just saw Sasha practicing...did it sound like a new version of Winter Wonderland to anyone else?

I thought that too...a little less instrumentation, more voice? A VERY good thing, in Clay's case!

That was lovely. Would have been lovelier if CUTE Clay had been there...but lovely nonetheless!

Cripes, what a week for clack! I'm so far behind...I was able to watch AYSTAFG in real time (reel time? :lol:) but I still haven't watched all the clack from the summer! So I went down last night and watched several hours of Scruffy's banter series that I had so carefully DL'd and burned weeks and weeks ago. I had a really crappy day at work on Thursday, which kind of leaked over into Friday just because I'm an idiot....instant cure!

Why is it that....I'm watching a DVD I've burned, of Clay's concerts....ummm, I kind of know he'll be on there! And yet, every . single . time....I tear up when I first see him. And several times thereafter. And spend 2 hours I don't really have, laughing my butt off! And leave the room with the biggest grin in the world. And have a GOOD night's sleep.

:wub::wub:

Clay Aiken is CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

th_CandC.jpg

Is Sasha Cohen on the Today Show? -- because I thought the NBC Morning Show was still called the Today Show. I hope so because the DVR is set.

<snip>

I've had my hand touched by him 4 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's still the Today Show. You should be fine.

The hand thing just made me laugh out loud. We are all so alike. It's crazy.

Ok, I rarely mention this to anyone, but Clay Aiken had his hands on my butt. Yeah, see, doesn't that make you gasp? :believeitornot: The reality of it was we were in close quarters for our M&G and he needed to get around in back of me and my big fat ass was invading his space, so he just sort of skooched around me by sort of moving my butt over.

I've never known if I should be all :nanadance2::Thud::yess: because it happened, or all :chair: :blink: because my ass was so big.

Yeah, I think it was the same one now that I saw it...sounded lovely and Sasha was good too...;)

Hey jamar...Danny Mac is making his presence known here!!! That's his nickname...I listened to a couple of volleyball games....he talks FAST!!!

Hey jamar...Danny Mac is making his presence known here!!! That's his nickname...I listened to a couple of volleyball games....he talks FAST!!!

Ahh thanks for letting me know. He cut his teeth doing Campus Radio Sports at UNL so he's seen some Volleyball!!1!!1!! He really debated about taking this job. It seemed like just a lateral move and he wasn't sure it was worth uprooting all over again. But so far he's very glad he did!

He called Thursday night after seeing Clay on AYSTAFG . Said he wanted to give me crap but Clay did so well that he couldn't. ^_^

Good Morning, All!

I thought he could have been there also. Not to sing maybe, but to comment on the special...but it's wicked cold in New England/New York this morning. A Nor'easter is blowing....so my guess is he's staying someplace warm this morning. hee.

California dude, I'm just sayin! :imgtongue:

Oh by the way, he is so fricking cute and smart and talented and all those other things bottle, cindilu and BW said in the blacked out squares.

Ahh thanks for letting me know. He cut his teeth doing Campus Radio Sports at UNL so he's seen some Volleyball!!1!!1!! He really debated about taking this job. It seemed like just a lateral move and he wasn't sure it was worth uprooting all over again. But so far he's very glad he did!

He called Thursday night after seeing Clay on AYSTAFG . Said he wanted to give me crap but Clay did so well that he couldn't. ^_^

Oh, he also gets to do the daily lunch menus for the area schools.... :) I guess it's not all guts and glory! ;)

Oh, he also gets to do the daily lunch menus for the area schools.... :) I guess it's not all guts and glory! ;)

Yep to quote a real cutie... "Sometimes it's cheeseburger dogs..." :cryingwlaughter:

---

I guess we didn't get the Today show here ... hrmph ... just stooopid local news.

But I got the download already so it's all good.

Hey Scarlett you cutie, I'm watching some mundane news show and the subject is how people underestimate short people's abilities because of their height, both adults and children. Even teachers do this to their students and what they need to do is focus on the good qualities, the abilities and talents instead of the height.

So Scarlett, you are 10ft tall to us and if you keep providing all of that beautiful clack, sights and sounds, you will grow to reside on top of the beanstalk.

:clap: :clap: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I also missed the skating. Is there clack?

I love my hubby and Clay....

Last week my hubby ran into a woman who was originally from NC. Good Clay fan that he is (and with a very dry sense of humor), he said, "Isn't that where that guy from American Idol is from?" She said, "Yes, Clay Aiken." So he goes on to tell her about our Christmas trip. She just said, "oh" and looked at him kinda weird! :cryingwlaughter:

Ok, I rarely mention this to anyone, but Clay Aiken had his hands on my butt. Yeah, see, doesn't that make you gasp? :believeitornot: The reality of it was we were in close quarters for our M&G and he needed to get around in back of me and my big fat ass was invading his space, so he just sort of skooched around me by sort of moving my butt over.

That big hunk of cuteness touched your butt??? Yeah, you should be all :nanadance2::Thud::yess:

:Tour4:

Got Poughkeepsie tickets. Hubby forgot to wake me up yesterday. Early this morning I had a real Ticketmaster nightmare - I dreamed that I lost 2nd row seats!

I thought he could have been there also. Not to sing maybe, but to comment on the special...but it's wicked cold in New England/New York this morning. A Nor'easter is blowing....so my guess is he's staying someplace warm this morning. hee.

Just getting the quote attribution right!

:)

I've never known if I should be all :nanadance2::Thud::yess: because it happened, or all :chair: :blink: because my ass was so big.

So.... where's the sign-up button for that type of Meet'NGreet? I've never tried for one but if that's part of the "new 2007 M&G format" I'm in! It'd be such a fun story to tell the grandkids someday. Yay for your special "touch", laughn!!! :confetti2:

Hey Scarlett you cutie, I'm watching some mundane news show and the subject is how people underestimate short people's abilities because of their height, both adults and children. Even teachers do this to their students and what they need to do is focus on the good qualities, the abilities and talents instead of the height.

So Scarlett, you are 10ft tall to us and if you keep providing all of that beautiful clack, sights and sounds, you will grow to reside on top of the beanstalk.

:clap: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I also missed the skating. Is there clack?

Thank you, Toots!!! :squeeze: I needed that! And there's another side to it too. Whenever something naughty happens while the eHP is around (which I admit is a fairly regular occurrence), people turn around to identify the culprit and they always focus on someone else like KAndre, allowing me to slip away unobtrusively.

Hey just saw this Sacha Cohen thing on the TV. Anyone know who was singing? He sure sounded CUTE!!!!!!

Aww, merrieeee, I missed this while trying in vain for Erie tickets. (yes, I should have gotten off the computer at 7am to set up the DVR but but I couldn't tear myself away from all the cuteness) Anyone got the audio? And anyone got extras for Erie?

Heading off to see the International Quilt Show!!! I've never been there but according to what FromClaygary and Kareneh have said, I probably should rent a segway (ps. I think it's cute the way BF spells segue as segway) Oh no! I'm really sliding down the "Everything-he-does-is-cute" slope... pretty soon every single thing will be cute... must.shake.this.off.... Eeeeeeaaaaaaaghhhh! Should I pray for him to pick his nose on national tv or something? No?!! (don't mind me, it's just sour grapes. I didn't plan on Vegas and now I wanna go but the airfares have skyrocketted to a range even I can't justify. *Sniff!* Have fun y'all and blow him a kiss for me, pretty please! And I'm jellus that my hat will get to watch him instead; I should have left my whole self in playbiller's car instead of just the hat -- thanks for bringing/passing it, play and Kareneh!)

So.... where's the sign-up button for that type of Meet'NGreet? I've never tried for one but if that's part of the "new 2007 M&G format" I'm in! It'd be such a fun story to tell the grandkids someday. Yay for your special "touch", laughn!!! :confetti2:

:clap: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

To be totally honest, I said he put 'hands' on me but he only used one. I have to think it was better for me than it was for him. :kos:

Toots...yes, there is Clack flying around from this morning. I'd check Clack Unlimited.

Scarlett...my bestest friend/sister-I-never-had was all of 5'. We roomed together for a bit. She would leave all the cupboard doors in the kitchen open because she could walk under them. I, on the other hand at 5'7", would come around the corner and run into one every time. You'd think I would have learned. Shows you who's smart and who isn't.

Size doesn't always matter....really

...no.....really!

So...I was in Kroger yesterday, poking around the apples (Gala and Fuji...heh) when I heard the familiar strains of "Solitaire"...now, oftentimes the music in grocery stores is NOT sung by the original artists and there was a noisy video advertising who knows what in the corner of the produce section, so I hovered around the potato and onion bin until I was sure. Yep, Clay Aiken. Of course, once I knew it was him, I had to stand there looking interested in yams until the song was over! It sure did give me a lift to hear his voice. The man was meant for public consumption, y'all. It's criminal that he's not heard more by more people. I mean, just listening to "Winter Wonderland" this morning made me all schmoopie..he sounded so mellow and gorgeous. And, you know, cute. :)

And, merrieeee, you calling your tiny bum "big" is an insult to truly big butts everywhere. So, knock it off. :)

Speaking of behind, I'm behind again on the board...will try to catch up. You know, real life sometimes just interferes with my fangirliness. I need to do something about that soon. heh

I was getting overwhelmed by the cuteness, so I started working on a montage and then realized that this series of pictures fits right into KAndre's and jazzgirl's visions of breaking into a different industry altogether....

I will continue writing my Lifetime movie script:

Scarlett realizes that she has crossed the Rubicon. Her membership in the eHP had forever changed her, just as the burning of Atlanta had forever changed her namesake. She had reached the point of no turning back to her former life as a technology maven and genteel yarn hobbyist. This last set of sexy screen caps had proved her undoing. She grabs a handful of prints and says, 'as God is my witness, I will never stop saying that Clay is cute, cute, cute! (Tara's theme of "My Own True Love' swells in the background). :cryingwlaughter:

Heading off to see the International Quilt Show!!! I've never been there but according to what FromClaygary and Kareneh have said, I probably should rent a segway (ps. I think it's cute the way BF spells segue as segway)

I was hoping you might be heading there today! ....and hee, yes, I hope you're not going it alone! I think they do deliver, though....:insert evil grin emoticon here:....

So excited that you're coming to Erie! Hope you got decent tickets, shoulda given me a holla I could have done it for you yesterday.

PS....OK, this Canadian gives....what the heck is a segway?? I know what a segue is....:lol:

I'm off to a Christmas Craft show not nearly on the scale of the IQF...but I bet I'll spend less! :imgtongue: Latah!!