#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

From the CB:

I just talked to HippoGA who is at The Orleans in Las Vegas.

She says be sure and pick up a copy of the Las Vegas Magazine...dated November 4th

There was one in her hotel room...so look around for it...if you are in Vegas.

On page 34 ...there is a very nice write up about the show and a pic of Clay which is the "rooster " picture.

And here is the quote:

"AIKEN HAS A UNIQUE CREDIBILITY THAT MAKES THIS HOLIDAY PERFORMANCE RING ESPECIALLY TRUE"

From the CB:

I just talked to HippoGA who is at The Orleans in Las Vegas.

She says be sure and pick up a copy of the Las Vegas Magazine...dated November 4th

There was one in her hotel room...so look around for it...if you are in Vegas.

On page 34 ...there is a very nice write up about the show and a pic of Clay which is the "rooster " picture.

And here is the quote:

"AIKEN HAS A UNIQUE CREDIBILITY THAT MAKES THIS HOLIDAY PERFORMANCE RING ESPECIALLY TRUE"

I think this is the 'rooster' photo used for the mag. 'cuz this is how Lakelady at CV describes the picture...

It is a very handsome almost profile with his eyes looking into the camera. There is holly on the right side of the picture and Clay's body is tilted to the left of the photo.

th_Christmasinside2.jpg

I'll vote for D also

Yup, I like "D" too!

Scarlett, so glad you enjoyed the show...there are usually some a-MA-zing pieces there.

Off to bed for me as I have to be up at 4 AM to catch a flight...wish it were to Vegas, but unfortunately I'm off in the opposite direction to Ottawa to work..

I'm so not caught up cuz it takes me 5 friggin' days to pack!!!

Grrr.

I hatesesss packing.

I still haven't closed my suitcase but have decided not to take my computer so I will be so out of the loop!

Hoping to catch up with all the rest of the LV travelers!!!

Have there been any Clay sightings yet??!!!

Lord, I've been thinking that the Vegas show was TONIGHT! Catching this and that post from various show-goers that talk about their hotel rooms, etc., had me figuring people were already there and ready to eeeeeeeeeeeeee while Clay sings his cute little heart out! :cryingwlaughter:

But...but...it's not 'til Tuesday night, right? The taping, that is....

Not having much to do about nuthin', but I'd heard a rumor a while back that Michael Buble was scheduled to be a guest co-host with Ripacrite...wonder how that went...the way he's come across in interviews, THAT would be a battle of egos, fo' sho'! :cryingwlaughter:

A load of clothes in the washer....can you tell I'm delaying the dog walking? :whistling-1:

FearofH2O posted earlier this evening at CV that playbiller arrived in Las Vegas, and that she was on crutches. So, Ouch! but also Yeah! that playbiller caught her plane and arrived safely.

Safe travels to the other Vegas-ites, and I'll try not to be too jealous. Drop a nickel in the slots for me, and send Clay a :F_05BL17blowkiss: on my behalf.

Put my vote in for D - the one with the little hearts!!!

Speaking of Clay sightings.......... maybe you've already talked about this and I did see it........

There was a Clay sighting at the end of Idol Rewind in the preview for the next show.....

I've posted the animation gerwhisp made of it -

here: CLAY PREVIEW ON IDOL REWIND

and you can download the clip of it here on Clack Unlimited.

Can't wait for clack on TUESDAY of more of that cute guy from NC!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Well actually did something productive today! I did all my Xmas shopping! I love the Internet. I can shop in my jammies, listening to Clay while periodically refreshing the boards so I don't miss any Clack or gossip or stuff! Ain't technology grand?

I'm glad play got to LV ok. You know I should have visited my MIL and SIL this week...yeah they live in Vegas. I haven't seen them in about 3 years. Do you think it would have looked a might suspicious if I said hi and I'm off to a skating show. Maybe I should have just sneaked (is that even a word?) in. :whistling-1:

But, but, but.....

Why not E - which would be C with the cute little hearts!!!!!!!!

But... but... C already has the cute little hearts *g*

Ok, so I am completely unobservant! But maybe that's why I liked it so much.

Not that MY opinion ever matters...... (slinks off whining in a corner cause she isn't going to get her way.....)

Eh, bee, see, dee, eeeeeee, efff, ....oops went a bit too far... I'm just sitting here all by myself in my frosty dark little corner of the world voting singing the alphabet song.....when, at this very moment, I should be stepping off the Westjet flight from Winnipeg into the nice balmy air and bright lights of Las Vegas. :cry: Kicks self for selling prime Skating Show tics.

Instead of three hot days and nights in Vegas with my boyfriend and my buddies, I've got a doctor's appointment, a dentist appointment, yoga, a massage and laundry. Oh, and did I mention it's still snowing here? :whatever:

:20: Yeah, I'll be skating too, but not in a good way.

But it's all good. At least I can better afford the two Minneapolis concerts now, and staying home has definitely given me some points with my DH.

Wishing everyone in Vegas a GREAT TIME, and a special gentle hug and good wishes for smooth paths for playbiller :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just don't forget; SEND CLACK..... :thgimme: we can't survive without it.........

As someone said before...Things that go on in Vegas better not stay in Vegas!!!!! OK is Clay there yet? Any sightings? I want my Clack!!!!

Fun times everyone and don't lose too much at the Crap (tm. CHA) tables.

Oh and to all Happy Guy Fawkes Day!!

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until Clay Tapes The Skating Special! (So Muski doesn't miss it!)

21 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

47 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

50 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

63 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

74 Days until Clay Is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Clay Skating...EEEEEEEEEEEE!:

from the Las Vegas Review-Journal ...........

Ice, ice baby: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, at least at the Orleans Arena, where NBC's "Holiday Celebration on Ice" tapes Tuesday for broadcast Christmas Day.

Clay Aiken will sing eight numbers -- and take a skating lesson from Olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen, who's joined by such skaters as world medalist (and Las Vegas resident) Surya Bonaly, plus past world champs Todd Eldredge and Yuka Sato.

"We're working hard to not just do a skating show," explains director and choreographer Lea Ann Miller.

And "it gives us some clout to be in Las Vegas," she adds, noting that the Vegas setting tells audiences "it's going to be a real show. You have a history there of quality performances."