#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

I'm watching DwTS - and man, I hate Avril's new song - she starts out so atonal, and then she howls somewhere in the middle, and I have no idea what she's singing about. And now she looks bored.

She didn't sound any better on her old song to me, the low notes were pretty bad.

:nana: a week from tonight I'll be seeing Mr. Clay Aiken in concert..

From Aron at TBAF via CH:

We are tentatively planning our 2008 Champions of Change Gala for New York, NY in mid to late spring. We are hoping to plan an event where people who want to can come to New York to participate in our gala and to see Clay Aiken in the Broadway production of “Spam-a-lot.”

Ooooh! Gibby! Do you think it might be while we're already in New York to see him? Does that mean we can see him more than once? :DoClay:

Muski, it would be waaaay cool if this would be in March, when we're going to be in NY!! I hope they announce the date soon. And it's way cool that you get the week of Christmas off!

The end of spring is in June so it seems like it would be in April/ May. I think more than anything else, Clay will need our wishes for good stamina. I can hardly wait to see him promote this appearance by singing on all kinds of shows - mostly I expect GMA though.

When I hear him talk about rehearsing in his house, I expect he needs a lot of bedrooms to save on hotel rooms. Sad that his house will be empty for so long, but understand that he will have his new apartment, close, very close to meeeeee.

I want Clay to sing "Broken Wings" on this show! And Maks to do some sort of shirtless dance to it.

I'm shallow.

Not shallow! That's a great idea. What a combination :hubbahubba:!

Clay's version of Broken Wings suits dance really well. Now, if the producers could only hear it....

Since I won't be around a lot for the next few days (dang family*g*) I want to wish everyone the following heartfelt wishes for a great Thanksgiving:

May your stuffing be tasty;

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

never have a lump.

May your yams be delicious;

And your pies take the prize.

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

The end of spring is in June so it seems like it would be in April/ May. I think more than anything else, Clay will need our wishes for good stamina. I can hardly wait to see him promote this appearance by singing on all kinds of shows - mostly I expect GMA though.
(Bolding mine)What a nice note to respond to while coming out of semi-lurkdom (swung by everyday, though)! ROTFL at the thought of how many of us will be adding wishes for his stamina to our Thanksgiving lists! :cryingwlaughter:

Speaking of albums, I've been getting reacquainted with MOAM lately. Also been listening to JNT05 -- Denver & mimefan Clearwater.

My burning question for the Christmas tour is "will we hear any growls"? I've been missing those a lot. *crickets*

:hugs-1: Hugs to everyone, especially wandacleo and jumpingjacks. And belated birthday wishes to all celebrants. I did get to greet Kareneh personally last Saturday -- eHP and Birraporetti's do ROCK!

Since I won't be around a lot for the next few days (dang family*g*) I want to wish everyone the following heartfelt wishes for a great Thanksgiving:

May your turkey plump,

never have a lump.

Stay off your thighs!

ETA: LOL, Happy Thanksgiving too, merrieeee! How 'bout a slight rewrite:

May cute guy's stuffing be tasty;

May his turkey plump,

May his potatoes and gravy

wind up in his rump.

May cute guy's yams be delicious;

And his pies take the prize.

And may his JNT07 outfits

bring out the joyful thighs!

Good Morning Everyone,

5 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

31 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

34 Days until The Christmas Special Airs!

47 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

58 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

May your turkey plump,

never have a lump.

Stay off your thighs!

I hope "Whole Foods" is reading this as they are preparing our Thanksgiving feast this year, except for the turkey which we will bake along with the tofurkey and gravy for the vegetarians. My older son and his girlfriend are here and we are expecting two guests: My sons college friend and (playbiller will enjoy this, although my cats won't) his dog. :cry4:

I hope all of you who have not yet attended a gala will be able to go. It's an opportunity to see all those who work for BAF, so very dedicated to it's cause and to see Clay relaxed and excited to see his dream come true.

The radio interview is so Thanksgivinglike, Clay giving back to offer thanks for all he has received. Iam looking forward to the start of the cellcerts and going to the concert, so I ordered my new headphones yesterday. :xmas07a:

Great schmoopie post Aikim!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

It's winter here ... snowed last night and was snowing when i left for work. My cats woke me up at 5:00 a.m. when i could have slept to 7:00. But at least i know that they're smart ... Princess or Yodabear knocked the big bag of dried food onto the floor -- i was wondering if they knew to do that if i left on a Clay trip and didn't come back before the food i'd left for them had run out!! :hangin:

Good morning.

Love to all :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Cotton!! :fest30: :Pogo0::elephanthugs:

You guys are making me want to cook a turkey and celebrate Thanksgiving all over again this week! :cryingwlaughter:

So, someone at CV apparently got an email from the OFC about her story for Wichita. From what I can gather, she posted in excitement about it on the main thread, but then read the rest of the email which must have said that she should not tell anyone, in order to keep the element of surprise, so there are a whack of editted and giddy posts over there congratulating someone about something. LOL. Not surprising that the winners aren't supposed to tell. It's cool to know that the emails are going out! *hits refresh again* Hee, I'd actually much rather win a m&g. Hope those emails go out before the weekend, too!

ETA: Happy Birthday to Cotton!

It would be nice for the OFC to at least post which concerts story e-mails went out for, so the other submitters don't continue to wait on pins and needles.

:cryingwlaughter:Yeah, I crack mahself up with that one. :cryingwlaughter:

Fingers crossed for those still waiting to hear about their stories. And fingers and toes and everything else crossable for the M&G e-mails to go out soon, too. C'mon Clique - there's a holiday weekend coming up!