#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

I'm sooooo excited for more Clack! Eight songs! EIGHT!! If I'd known he'd sing that much I might have tried harder to get DH to agree to it. That'll teach me to put my 26-year marriage ahead of a Clay event. :(

I sure do feel sorry for those skater chicks, though.. They're going to be thudding...on ICE! Man, that's gonna hurt.

I thought the lyrics for LAA from the auction got damaged in the shipping home? The person who won the bid had a shipping company pack it and send it on home ahead of her, and when it arrived the glass was broken and the frame was scratched. Maybe that's why we haven't seen pictures? From what I gathered the paper itself wasn't damaged though. I'd imagine she's had it reframed. I felt soooo bad for her when I heard about it though. I'll bet she was devastated!

Then again, I'm probably totally confused and this probably happened in a book I read... :cryingwlaughter:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Everyone have a fantastic time in Vegas, and don't forget to send Clack!

I remember Clay saying during the summer meet and greets that he sent the skating folks MCWL so I'm sure they practiced off that to learn their routine. Seems like Clay will have to stick to that rather closely. But I'm sure they got in a few practices.

OK here's the proof for the pin. I did D and C. D is the winner so it's definite. If there's enough interest for C (and I know Claygasm can't buy 100) we'll do both. I will do the order form on Wednesday. If I can, I'll get it up tonight but that is unlikely because I have to work a little and then pick up my mom from the airport in San Francisco.

PROOF-1.jpg

oh man, tomorrow I get to see Clay! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I haven't had much time to think about that but yippee.

well, if you putr up the pin before Wednesday night, save few for me, I probab ly won't be on again untit then.,

Fear was doing her good fan act watching the arena outside the woindow where I have unfortunatley kept her a prisoner much too long. She noticed a number of cars and a limo outside the arena about 2 PM, but then we left. I am sure that no fans were aware since the building did not seem surrounded by stalkers.

Oh don't worry... I'm not going to place an order until Friday and even then there will be extras. I know a lot of folks are traveling.

ETA: Let me clarifiy myself here (TM Don Knotts in the Ghost and Mrs Chicken) By Friday I will be able to make a best guess estimate and get the production started. For instance if I have 70 D pins pre ordered, I'll purchase 100. If I have 120 pins ordered I'll purchase 150. If I get 20 orders of pin C..sorry Claygasm, I'll not purchase that pin and I'll refund everyone for that order. I hope that makes more sense.

Hmmm. I think I want both. I like Doing Clay in the Heartland because it has "Clay" on it, and because it matches my summer DCAT pin -- my first pin. But D says "Christmas" and has its own charm. Shoot, I'm a Libra so how am I supposed to make that kind of decision?

ETA: I don't find anything about "Doing Clay" to be offensive, or anything I'd be ashamed to wear since the term originated with Clay on Quiana's MySpace. Besides, I "do lunch" too but that doesn't mean I have sex with it.

Forgot to mention that I didn't have to wait to find out if the Walmart in my area was playing Clay songs -- he was singing Right Here Waiting for me when I walked in the door. That definitely enhanced my Walmart experience.

Wow, I'm getting so excited for tomorrow night that I can't wait for Christmas Day to watch Clay. Seeing him will be such a sweet Christmas gift. I'm feeling tingly and jingly already. Ooh, jingly reminds me of bells, and bells remind me of ldyjocelyn, so here's to LadyJ: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

keepingfaith -- you rang?

Yes, I'm back. It's been an incredibly long two weeks, and stressful. My husband and I only blew up at each other twice, over silly things. Yep, that's the stress talking. We've been through a visitation, a funeral and an interment ceremony -- but the most stressful stuff was going through his Mom's apartment on Saturday. Not a lot of fun. Anyway, thank you ALL for all the hugs and kisses and well wishes. My husband is dealing with it the best that he can, and I'm trying my best to keep it together for him as well.

I watched Clay on "Are You Cuter than a Fifth Grader?" today when I got home, and man, I must say that he's C-U-T-E! (Did I spell it right?) I'm so happy for him....

...and now I see that tomorrow night is going to be a blast! I wish I was there. I wanna be there. WAH!!!! To all FCAers there -- have a fantastic time. play, take care of that foot!

OK, now to catch up on the clack I missed! Oh, and I love any and all of the pins!

OK here's the proof for the pin. I did D and C. D is the winner so it's definite. If there's enough interest for C (and I know Claygasm can't buy 100) we'll do both. I will do the order form on Wednesday. If I can, I'll get it up tonight but that is unlikely because I have to work a little and then pick up my mom from the airport in San Francisco.

PROOF-1.jpg

oh man, tomorrow I get to see Clay! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I haven't had much time to think about that but yippee.

Contemplates going for broke and ordering 100 C pins.... Can't do it!! :cry4:

ETA: Let me clarifiy myself here (TM Don Knotts in the Ghost and Mrs Chicken) By Friday I will be able to make a best guess estimate and get the production started. For instance if I have 70 D pins pre ordered, I'll purchase 100. If I have 120 pins ordered I'll purchase 150. If I get 20 orders of pin C..sorry Claygasm, I'll not purchase that pin and I'll refund everyone for that order. I hope that makes more sense.

:cry4: That's right couchie! Rub it in!! :cry4:

Hmmm. I think I want both. I like Doing Clay in the Heartland because it has "Clay" on it, and because it matches my summer DCAT pin -- my first pin. But D says "Christmas" and has its own charm. Shoot, I'm a Libra so how am I supposed to make that kind of decision?

What a great idea! I totally agree with your reasoning!! I would buy both!! Can't everyone buy both??????? Please??????

{{{Ldyj}}} Welcome home! You were missed and you are loved!

And Clay was CUTE, wasn't he!

aysclaya.jpg

Then again, I'm probably totally confused and this probably happened in a book I read...
BWAH! Bookwhore, this is sooooooo me!

I would definitely buy both of those pins! Oh yes, I would! I have no compunction about wearing a "Doin' Clay in the HEartland" pin when at a concert.

Even though it doesn't look like that's gonna happen this year, I'd still buy it and, like my buddy merrieee, keep it in my CLay stash.... :clap:

So here I am in Denver in the freakin' Presidential Suite---I won't need to visit the fitness faciilties here---just walking from the bedroom to the desk where my computer is at the other end of the living area will keep me huffing and puffing! Lawd!

Gonna go have a beer or some wine and dinner (or maybe a beer in one place and then a glass of wine with dinner in another :whistling-1: ), ...even though I'm all alone :cry4: I guess I should unpack first.....

:unsure:

Nah. ;)

PS...Welcome back, ldyjocelyn! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

PROOF-1.jpg

Contemplates going for broke and ordering 100 C pins.... Can't do it!! :cry4:

:cry4: That's right couchie! Rub it in!! :cry4:

Oh don't lose heart. Start a "Save the C pin" pledge drive! Maybe enough people will order an extra 'C' to make the cut. Besides, I think a 'C' pin will be more valuable than a 'D' pin 5 years from now -- look at both and see if you don't agree. You know how those 2nd place finishers end up!

Some slogans:

"Can't have cutie without a 'C'"

"Keep 'C' close to your heart this holiday"

"Have you had your Vitamin 'C' today?"

"Multiple C's keep the doctor away"

"Give a heart for our 'C'"

And count me in for at least 2 because "Clay is Cute!"

I'm sooooo excited for more Clack! Eight songs! EIGHT!! If I'd known he'd sing that much I might have tried harder to get DH to agree to it. That'll teach me to put my 26-year marriage ahead of a Clay event. :(

I sure do feel sorry for those skater chicks, though.. They're going to be thudding...on ICE! Man, that's gonna hurt.

I thought the lyrics for LAA from the auction got damaged in the shipping home? The person who won the bid had a shipping company pack it and send it on home ahead of her, and when it arrived the glass was broken and the frame was scratched. Maybe that's why we haven't seen pictures? From what I gathered the paper itself wasn't damaged though. I'd imagine she's had it reframed. I felt soooo bad for her when I heard about it though. I'll bet she was devastated!

Then again, I'm probably totally confused and this probably happened in a book I read... :cryingwlaughter:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Everyone have a fantastic time in Vegas, and don't forget to send Clack!

It wasn't the LAA lyrics. That happened to the framed Invisible lyrics with a radio CD. I think it was WinkatMe that had the problem. FedEx was just awful about the whole situation. They wanted to trash the shipment and give her the insurance. After a long fight, she was finally able to get the precious goods and have everything reframed. She did post a picture at CV when it was finally in her hands.

I vaguely remember a few people having seen the rings at a concert.