Spam, Spam, Spam and Presents too!

Claygasm

WAIT!!!!

How could I have been so stupid???

We should make March 15th gift day! Its only .5 performances past the halfway point (and why should we do it on couchie's father's birthday...). And doing it on the Ides of March somehow seems fitting!

Why?

Beware the Ides of March!!! These crazy enthusiastic women who all want to do Clay and who have emotions like these :outtagutter: :865538451: :boo-hoo: :attitude2: :thdom2: on their board dedicated to CUTE Clay are giving him a present halfway through a show - not for opening night as is tradition, nor on closing night which is also tradition. No, these crazy enthusiastic women are giving him a Halfway-through your first broadway show present!

Beware those bearing gifts on the Ides of March, indeed!! :cryingwlaughter:

I would love to work on this project. 'Exact rendering' is the name for what I usually do, so you get the idea...however, I wouldn't mind giving this a go....maybe I could at least sketch some things out for you to get a better idea with, even if you then took that to someone else for a final draft.

I would love to work on this project. 'Exact rendering' is the name for what I usually do, so you get the idea...however, I wouldn't mind giving this a go....maybe I could at least sketch some things out for you to get a better idea with, even if you then took that to someone else for a final draft.

Ah my PM person surfaces!!!

I would LOVE to have you take a stab at it! It doesn't have to be a complete charicature, just as long as there is humor to it.

It would be just so much more special if it was done by someone here.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I would LOVE to have you take a stab at it! It doesn't have to be a complete charicature, just as long as there is humor to it.

Definitely...I was thinking...even some sort of multimedia art work...or something similar to the salamanders.

CG...when I made my suggestion...I was mainly thinking of different art work done by the members here. I just don;t want peole to think that if they submit something it might not get used. So if its caricature, wall paper...or exact rendering...its the art work of the members that is important and I want to be able to give Clay all the creations submitted.

Definitely...I was thinking...even some sort of multimedia art work...or something similar to the salamanders.

CG...when I made my suggestion...I was mainly thinking of different art work done by the members here. I just don;t want peole to think that if they submit something it might not get used. So if its caricature, wall paper...or exact rendering...its the art work of the members that is important and I want to be able to give Clay all the creations submitted.

All suggestions are duly noted. This sounds like a fun project. :)

Now that there are a few pictures to work with.....I just feel this thread needs to be bumped, because I think there's now some basis for artwork creations. I'd love to see this project come to fruition by March 15. I want to be able to contribute, and show Clay some love at that point....