FCA recommends CITH songs!

luckiest1

I have my CITH recommendations!! :D

My song was Where Are You Christmas.

I thought jojoct's in Kalamazoo had the best audio, but it was in WMV-format only and included the whole story (vignette?). It was very clear, very good in terms of volume, a great, great performance with no hollow/echoing quality that some other versions had.

My runners-up are: Scarlett's Merrillville recording b/c of the small amount of crowd noise at the beginning, the good quality and volume, and the good vocals. Very good ending by Quiana, as well.

spotlightlover's Minneapolis recording. It had some crowd noise at the beginning, covering up the first word or so. Still, I thought it had very good quality, if a little quiet, but great vocals. Very powerful and very delicate. I liked it a lot.

Hope that's everything necessary! :D

I really am a workaholic when it comes to listening to Clack (or even Qlack!)... Do you want me to do any more recommendations?

I think I felt a spork this morning. Anyway, I thought it was about time I finished. :imgtongue:

This one was hard. First, there are many excellent recordings of this gorgeous performance. I had to find some way to weed some of them out, so one criteria I used was coughing. The song is so quiet, and in the quiet intro in many versions there was loud coughing. Also because the song is so quiet, in some really great versions you could hear someone's camera running or beeping (probably someone standing next to the videographer), so I eliminated those too.

For the #1 choice, it's a tie:

071208_Poughkeepsie_WTOW_vzubie

071222_Merrillville_WTOW_spotlightlover

#2 - 071207_Albany_WTOW_xxx4clay

Many people loved Albany because he was crying, and it was speculated that this is about when he found out Jaymes was pregnant. Whatever the reason, it's a poignant performance. (I think there might be a little crying in Poughkeepsie too, which was the next day.)

#3 - 071202_DC_WTOW_4192spooky

The orchestra in DC was amazing, and this is a great recording and performance too.

Honorable mention to:

071127_StLouis_WTOW_clayheaven

071128_SoBend_WTOW (ShyGirl, jojoct, dlh777)

071202_DC_111_WTOW_mime_fan

071206_NB_WTOW_toni7babe

071206_New Brunswick_WWIAK&WTOW_jojoct

071207_Albany_WTOW (gerwhisp and jojoct)

071208_Poughkeepsie_WTOW (canfly172, jojoct, and xxx4clay

071222_Merrillville_WTOW (canfly172, dlh777, Invisible926, Scarlett, and xxx4clay)

spotlightlover's Minneapolis recording. It had some crowd noise at the beginning, covering up the first word or so. Still, I thought it had very good quality, if a little quiet, but great vocals. Very powerful and very delicate. I liked it a lot.

Ok, I am finally getting around to uploading these mp3s to the media site, and I need to know which Minneapolis, as there were two nights. Dec 19th or Dec 20th?

Ok, I am finally getting around to uploading these mp3s to the media site, and I need to know which Minneapolis, as there were two nights. Dec 19th or Dec 20th?

Oy. Dec. 19th. :D Sorry, I forgot there were two nights.

Please add 071220_Minneapolis_WTOW_Solo&Scarlett to the WTOW downloads on FCA media when you get a chance, luckiest1. I don't know why I didn't choose this one--someone coughing probably, or a chatterer or a loud camera nearby--but Scarlett loves this one and I trust her judgment. So please add it!! Thanks.

Wootage! *runs off to download some Christmas music... and listen to it... in March*

ETA: Oh, and I forgot, were some of the songs reassigned? I think it was about the time Gary decided to putz out on me and I couldn't download anything.

FearofH20 has kindly offered to take over MDYK for ansa. I believe that everyone else is working on their assignment, with the exception of ialreadyam, who I haven't heard from. She hasn't posted here since last November, but I am not sure if she is still interested in doing WWIAK. Does anyone know? Are you interested in doing it clayzycoffin?

As for me, I've taken over SSTBTHW from the DCAT (summer 2007) tour, since it's the only one not finished.

Sure, I can do that. I can handle both girls!