#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

Ansamcw I completely agree with your last post. I won't quote it since it is just a few posts earlier. I have no problem with people not liking the show or not liking it as much as I do.

It is the variety that I enjoy so much and how Clay tries to make things different for the concerts. It is the voice that drew me though I always felt he had a sarcastic sense of humor and was happy to see that come out when he started to do his own concerts. For me the JNT05 was wonderful and I would have loved if it had become a TV special. I may wish for a couple of changes here and there, but don't we all for anything we or others do. No biggie. I'm still here and am not at all surprised about that.

Something that did get to me were a few of the call outs from the audience for the JNT06 and for SRHP tours. Those got to be too much even though I enjoyed much of the banter. With the new CD, I'm hoping for a small band and more uptempo songs. However whatever we get, I expect I'll love it.

One thing I do have to say is that Clay is an artist, an artist with vision and he has proved himself.

Hey Chach! You know I'm gonna be in Williamsport! Anyone else? Come on! It's a beautiful theater, fab acoustics, and it's the home of the Little League Hall of Fame! It just doesn't happen to be near anything on the planet! But "come on , down! The Price is Right!"

I felt the way you did CG, after the DC show. I'm a movement oriented person and Clay just looked so "trapped " on that little square to me...... And he did look like the guy in his prom picture that night!

I also appreciate what ansa had to say- she has wonderful perspective on things- can I be your "grasshopper"?

Musically, it's a stunner. If I met Clay, I would ask him if he likes any classical music at all. I have an agenda. I'd love to hear him sing Gounod's "Ave Maria", Clay style. I'd be officially dead after that.

That's all I've got. Hugs to you all :F_05BL17blowkiss:

DIVA...I would love to hear him sing Ave Maria...I am not sure which one is Gounod's...but I know two versions...I have different singers singing both songs on my ipod and I pray that I will hear Clay sing one of them in the future.

Although....I have to say I will have to temper my expectations because he probably won't sing it in a classical way. Now I have heard Ave Maria sang by other pop singers...my own favorite version was Karen Carpenters....but she sang it in a really soft reverential way. I wonder how Clay will interpret that song.

Regarding the detachment some are seeing...

I can understand that, and empathize with it. But at the same time, I guess I see Clay's "role" in this show as a narrator....one who can sing the shiznit out of some songs, and yet be loving and tender, and yes, understated, with others. But, IMO, narrators are by defintion fairly detached to the story itself. He really wants to draw attention to what is being sung, and hence, his keeping a bit of a distance.

I also think Ansa hit upon something, with her connection to this show and Spamalot. He's learning to work within very defined parameters, in this case ones he defined. When he hits Broadway, he's going to have very limited leeway as well (although I have to admit with what little I know about Spamalot, it's probably the freest he can be on Broadway....). I do think that some fans are going to have to realize that when he is on Broadway, he's simply not going to be the focus all the time. This show, in a way, is getting us prepared for that.

I was totally impressed by the physical arrangement of the show...of Clay among the musicians. The beautiful lighting and just the vision of Quiana and Angela...so elegant and beautiful....I do believe this type of show is the one concert I envision for his future PBS special.

I'm pretty sure I read a m&g recap somewhere this morning in which it was mentioned that Clay was asked if he would consider doing another TV Christmas special. He replied that if he did, it would be like this tour.

I also know its a matter of taste...but I am totally in love with the way he is singing WTOW and MGUCL. I think he is getting ready for the theater because he is not just singing these songs but he is totally in character, he is acting...in the same way he did with POB. He wants people to listen to the words...the message. I just watch xxx4clay's WTOW from Albany and I really started to cry from the emotions I felt.

I was thinking the same thing. His role in Spamalot is not based on belting out a tune, he has many spoken lines and many lines to sing that are just not that style of music. I am in love with the way he is performing MGUCL and WTOW this time around, too.

I do believe this is a good show to have before Spamalot because it helps the fans get used to Clay playing a part and reacting to the other actors on stage instead of to them.

ITA. I think it's going to be a pretty big adjustment for fans to go from the Clay Aiken Show to Clay being a part of a cast. I think that's why it always hits me wrong when I see fan photoshops and things like that that use the wording "starring Clay Aiken". He is no more the star than any of the other knights, or King Arthur, or the Lady of the Lake. He may be the only true celebrity cast member (and I'm not really sure about that, either, because I have no idea who are playing the other parts now or come January) but he is not the star of the show.

Wow, we have so many concerts coming up between now and Erie. Every night that he does something different or has a different look I keep kicking myself and saying "why didn't I go to Albany?" (or Wilkes-Barre, or wherever). Hee. Nothing is closer than a 4 hour drive for me this tour, so really, it's six of one, half dozen of the other as to which one's I've chosen to attend. I mainly based my decisions on what day of the week the show fell on. It's so cool, though, because it's like opening a surprise package - you never know what you're going to get! Long coat? Glasses? ARLG? Hee.

I'm home from Albany and have had time to dl and listen to clack of last night's WTOW.

I'm confused. I checked it three times to make sure it was from Albany and it's just not what I heard in the venue. Maybe my ears need cleaning, maybe Pookle's do also, maybe we just happened to be in a weird acoustic "dead" zone. If I were judging solely on the basis of clack, I would like it also.

In the clack you can hear a melody, you can hear him signing. In the venue what I heard was a narration set to music. The clack still has some of the "spoken" quality, but not as annoying as what I heard in person. Now I'll have to find MGUCL and see if the narration became singing on clack. :8:

Pookle and I had a quick bite this morning at a Bruegger's. While we were eating, we suddenly heard the words, "Clay Aiken." If we had been Irish Setters, our ears would have hit the ceiling they perked up so fast! Pookle was able to narrow it down to a man standing getting his order. No modest maiden she, as the man was leaving she calls out to him, "Excuse me, did you mention Clay Aiken." He says, "Yes, he was at the Palace Theater last night." Us: "We know, we were there." He says, "It was an estrogen love-fest."

Yup, an elf for sure.

I just can't wait to see the Spamalot promotion! That brochure? One side all Clay, the other a carefully photoshopped image to make it seem that Clay is the lead. Love it!!!!!

ldyj...

Regarding the detachment some are seeing...

I can understand that, and empathize with it. But at the same time, I guess I see Clay's "role" in this show as a narrator....one who can sing the shiznit out of some songs, and yet be loving and tender, and yes, understated, with others. But, IMO, narrators are by defintion fairly detached to the story itself. He really wants to draw attention to what is being sung, and hence, his keeping a bit of a distance.

I have watched a lot of clack. He stays still, etc when he is not singing, that's true, but he wants the attention to not be on him during those times and he knows if he is not the "narrator" and still, the attention will go to him. It does anyway. He is animated during the jazzy medley and when he is talking, so you know he's not a manikin up there.... LOL.

Ansa... I think you're right that this concert will help fans get used to Clay not being the center of attention, just part of a cast. The cast here is the orchestra and Q&A.

Pookle and I had a quick bite this morning at a Bruegger's. While we were eating, we suddenly heard the words, "Clay Aiken." If we had been Irish Setters, our ears would have hit the ceiling they perked up so fast!

hee this cracked me up...

and what's this? A clack conspiracy? heee

ETA: wonder if where you sit matters..that's just so odd

so where's the best place to sit to see this show. I haven't watched much clack so I'm just realizing that there is this staging thing. Where are people sitting when they see just a head LOL. I want to avoid that.

couchie, sitting front few rows, dead centre, puts you right in front of Jesse & the piano. So you would only see the part of Clay that is elevated above that (waist up, who knows). I sat 5th row, slightly left of centre and could see Clay full body, and both girls. So in my opinion, at least 5 rows (or farther) back, slightly off centre is best.

Geez....I've been away from internet for quite a while and just got home FINALLY. Popped in here first, of course, and began reading from the first page of this thread. I have NO idea how much of the last thread I haven't read yet, but may I please paste this quote from keepingfaith's post way back?

when I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

OMG. That CMSU and screamed THREAD TITLE!!!! to me.. :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Re: this concert, I now offer my unsolicited opinion. I'll bullet point it to make it more tolerable...

* I think his voice is glorious. He sounds mature and his voice seems so very, very rich. I do feel that he seems at times to be working really hard, though, to get those sounds out. I remember thinking for so long that his voice sounds 'effortless'; I have not gotten that feeling much listening to this concert.

* I agree with whoever talked about the name of the concert having little to do with geography. Makes all kinds of sense to me that 'heartland' refers to something internal and Eternal to Clay and that's what he's striving to share this time around.

* He is one beautiful man. I'm with JennaZ re: the glasses. Although I prefer to see his amazing eyes without the glass barrier, he DOES wear ones with the least amount of 'stuff' in the way, doesn't he? And maybe he's more comfortable---for whatever reasons, be they physical or simply a personal preference---so it's his right to choose, IMO. In most of the glasses pics, I still think he's smokin' hot. Hair? I think it's looking VERY good.

* The word that comes to mind re: this concert is 'profesional'. The clothing, the lighting...the symphonies, the meticulously crafted arrangements. He WORKED at this, folks. And he LIKES it, too, IMO. I agree with those who feel his stillness while the stories are being read or even while singing could be a way for emphasis to be put on the words and sounds rather than on HIM. (Kind of like in JNT05 when he was in shadow while the actors spoke. (Muski ahems a time or two when thinking of some of the...er....ACTORS on that particular stage...) I understand what he might be trying to accomplish, but I also am itching to see him move more. (But then, what's new, huh? :cryingwlaughter: )

* As beautiful as his voice is, I do think the show drags from time to time. Even without the overly long stories. There's a sameness to the whole thing that, especially without any talking at ALL between songs, can become a bit somnamulant, even if it IS CLAY AIKEN up there!

* I'm NOT so much wishing he'd do his 'funny, fun, witty, goofy' Clay thang this concert. I DO think he could have infused the show with more liveliness in general and his charm in particular without compromising his intention of presenting a professional, 'heart'felt show that emphasizes the 'true' meaning of the season. The thing that was missing for me in this show was 'fun'---and I'm not talking about fart jokes, etc. It's almost as if he created this show in reaction to previous excess at the other end of the spectrum. Neither extreme is the most effective, IMO.

* Unfortunately, the nature of the stories and to a large degree the LENGTH of them, didn't help balance the overall timbre of the production. I'm a sucker for touching stories as much as the next person; I'm puzzled, though, at how the scales are skewed so much toward the truly sad and devastating side of things in the stories being selected. I can be uplifted by tales of hope and faith in many ways without death and destruction being the ashes from which they spring. Sorry, but sometimes a downer is just a downer.

* I'm in awe of this man---truly. He is using his celebrity exactly as he has always said he wanted to and being exactly the person he is. He's a smart cookie and he expects to hear criticism, regardless in which direction he chooses to go with his career.

All in all, I'm glad I saw him sing about his God this year. He's so hot and wonderful when he does that. And I'm not upset that I won't be able to see more than one. Once was enough, and fo' sho', I've never said that before! :imgtongue:

BTW---that Jimmy Carter mention of Clay and his behind-the-scenes UNICEF work and reputation? Now THAT'S a story that got my vision blurry. THAT'S a story that just bleeds hope and faith and love and all those wonderful 'lessons' of the season. And look how few words it took to tell it! :whistling-1: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OK, I will be posting a discount ticket place for Spamalot tickets in the money saving thread. I am thinking of subscribing to this service if I go to a lot of shows. (It will pay back, really)

I was looking an see that after 1/18 all tickets are full price, but then saw this at the bottom, I am not sure if it is an insult or a complement.

Casting News: Clay Aiken is in the show as "Sir Robin" from 1/18/2008 until 5/4/2008. (We are not making this up.) Marin Mazzie and Jonathan Hadary currently star. Mazzie leaves the show 1/16, to be replaced by Hannah Waddingham, the actress currently playing the role in London.

Muski said:

"I'm NOT so much wishing he'd do his 'funny, fun, witty, goofy' Clay thang this concert. I DO think he could have infused the show with more liveliness in general and his charm in particular without compromising his intention of presenting a professional, 'heart'felt show that emphasizes the 'true' meaning of the season. The thing that was missing for me in this show was 'fun'---and I'm not talking about fart jokes, etc. It's almost as if he created this show in reaction to previous excess at the other end of the spectrum. Neither extreme is the most effective, IMO.

* Unfortunately, the nature of the stories and to a large degree the LENGTH of them, didn't help balance the overall timbre of the production. I'm a sucker for touching stories as much as the next person; I'm puzzled, though, at how the scales are skewed so much toward the truly sad and devastating side of things in the stories being selected. I can be uplifted by tales of hope and faith in many ways without death and destruction being the ashes from which they spring. Sorry, but sometimes a downer is just a downer."

These were my precise reactions to the DC show . I don't really feel the need to see another show, but I'm taking a friend who's life has been total hell this year and needs to see Clay.

Muski, in regard to the "devastating" stories, I find them an interesting insight into Clay. They resonated with HIM after all. My guess is that young Clayton has had more than his share of devastating losses in his early life already- LTS showed us that. The goofy, Xmas disaster stories where everyone is laughing at the end makes me think of a longing on his part, as well. Yes, he wanted to touch the audience, but I think his own emotional story had a great deal, on an unconscious level to do with those choices. Just my opinion.

I guess this is going to be "vive le difference" day here at FCA....

Shallow part out of the way first -- I simply lurve the glasses, but I actually prefer the bangs at this point. From all the pictures I've seen, I think I would say New Brunswick was the best look so far.

WOTW -- pookle and lilyshine, I'll accept your apology. I went and watched WOTW from last night, and was simply stunned by what I see as the emotion he put into it. I've always thought of Clay as a fantastic song stylist, and to me, THAT'S adding his heart and soul to a song. Sometimes full blown "singing" doesn't need to be done to express what he feels.

I agree with luckiest1 that this is a show that needs to be seen from at least a few rows back, and I think that may bother some that always seem to have front row. At this point, I am still looking for upgrades for Merrillville, but within the first 5 or 10 rows. I think that will be optimal seating for this show.

As for the show itself, I totally understand what CG and others are saying when they say they miss "entertainer" Clay. I love him when he's goofy and silly and is having a fantastic time on stage. Having said that...well, I wrote something about the JNT 2005 that a few people PM'd me later and said "ITA," and I think it applies again this year to this show.

I wrote on December 9, 2005:

I have this theory about Clay not being front and center for this show. To me, he's trying to say "look around you, there's joy everywhere." In other words, sometimes people tend to get caught up in the forrest for the trees -- by focusing totally on him, some fans ignore the larger picture, IMO. I also REALLY think he's trying to say "yes, I know my name is on the ticket...but I'm not the reason for the season. My family and friends -- they are what are important to me, and I'll share them with you. Take a look around and find that joy with your family and friends at this time of year." To me, I find his selflessness wonderful, and admire him for it.

With the show this year, I'd also add that his faith is another thing that's massively important to him, and he's trying to share it. He got flack for sharing it at a pop concert a few years ago, but IMO he can try it again through a Christmas show.

*waits for stones*

Ooooo, one more thing, I almost forgot. There's been several discussions over the years about whether Clay is an artist. I always thought so, but I'd definitely say "yes" now, for one big reason -- he's gotten us TALKING about this show. Love it or hate it, we're talking about it. Good art stirs up high emotions, IMO. Seems to have worked this time.

i think i will just WORD all of the above.... except maybe the glasses, i like them, just don't love them.

there has not been a tour i have not loved. i love all parts of clay and his artistry.

Muski and CG...as you give your suggestions in how the show can be different, I can't help but think that he has done that type of show already. He had a Christmas show with a lot of fun and with personal stories of the artist...thats ACAC. Then JNT04 also had the professional look with some movement and variety put in. It may not be your exact vision but he has done things that has movement and fun and funnies and full of his personality in the past...and yet every Christmas show...or every show does get its share of criticism. These pasts shows were called cheesy and somber by different people so its really tough for Clay to get a show concept that everyone would love.

I also believe your suggestions will make this a whole different show...with a different vibe and one that is your vision and not Clay's. He may do that type of show next year...who knows, but this year, its all about the music and the stories. I guess...I have really been enjoying this show very much. I love every clack I have seen and I totally love his stillness and the simplicity of the concept...so being the selfish fan that I am... cos its all about me...I am very happy Clay did this concept.

I understand that if one do not listen carefully to the story...that part can be boring...cos I can hardly understand the stories every night and I kinda blank out at that point, but I still love the songs. The singing and the arrangement are the best I have heard so far in all his concerts, xmas or pop.

eta: oh lucky...I did read that m&g report after I made my post so that pretty much thrilled me. It means he is personally satisfied with what he has accomplished and its the kind of concept he would like to share with a bigger audience.

I haven't been to a concert this season, so I haven't heard the stories in person, but I DO know that this is a season of love and giving, and those that read those stories are incredibly brave to share their stories, and feelings, and sometimes sadness. I couldn't do it. I have such admiration for them, and I can't help but feel how sad they must be to hear that people criticize their contribution. I guess if people don't want to listen, or can't understand, they can still just watch Clay watching.

To me, that would be worth the price of admission.

I haven't seen the show yet so I can't really comment on the stories, flow of the show, etc....I do know that the clack I have seen I really love.

Christmas is such an important time of year for Clay and since we get goofy Clay during his summer tours; I don't really mind him taking this time to do a show that is important to him...it doesn't always have to be about the fans and their wants and needs.

Kim

It is fascinating to me to see all of the different reactions to this show. All I know is that I had a feeling of euphoria and joy after seeing this show. It was such a high for me. I usually feel this way after seeing Clay in a concert, and Wichita was no different. I truly did feel that Clay had given me not just a Christmas card, but a present. It was beautiful. And that's why I need to go again.

I don't know what makes the difference between me and those who didn't care for the show so much - the fact that I share Clay's beliefs? The years of formal, classical music training where I learned to perform the type of music Clay performs at this show? My masters in social work, where I learned to appreciate how difficult it can be to cope with tragedy? These probably all help, but I'm sure that many others who don't care for the show as much have appreciation for these things, as well.

Whatever makes the difference, I'm truly glad that this is a board where all opinions are welcomed and encouraged. I'm glad that I can EEEEEEE about the shows, and that those who don't feel like EEEEEEEEEing can express themselves, as well.

Wichitaxmas2007_hires.jpg

Only EIGHT days left to do all my Christmas shopping, clean and decorate all the visible parts of my house for when DH's entire family comes over for Christmas dinner, and make large amounts of festive food. pullhair.gif

Trouble is I've barely started with any of the above. Sigh.

:xmas07a: Oh well, Christmas will come whether I'm ready or not.

I had this idea in the beginning of December that I would have time to read and post every day. :thsigns053:

But even when I was reading the very interesting and intellectual stuff on here lately, my brain just nodded and went blank. My pastor talked me into writing some vignettes for church. Hee, maybe that's what stunted any creative replies......Scratch-Head.gif

Anyway, I haven't been a very faithful FCAer; even the forum kept logging me out and calling me a guest. :shrug:

No wonder no-one has called me about any pre-parties for Minneapolis.. :bye6:

Back to the matters at hand:

CLAAAAAAACK: I confess that I am a downloading fool. :ilovemypc: Even way back when I was only on dialup, I'd be hitting right click and save every chance I got. I think I was seriously deprived of pop music and green-eyed men in my youth. My policy is download now; discriminate later.

And pictures......... well, I have a very poor memory that needs to be constantly refreshed.........rofl_2.gif

Most likely any heretofor restrictions in Clack would be very good for me my computer, since I have no self discipline whatsoever. If Jerome knew how much I had backed up Clay , I would be on his list. He won't find me in all the snowbanks up here though. :snowing2:

Next burning question..... What pamphlets?????? I lurve pamphlets!!!!!! My Clay box under the bed is pretty full already but a pamphlet doesn't take much space. ;)

I'm really embarressed :blush: to ask this, but I feel I should know. Here goes......

What....is....sporking??? If this is eHP super secret language please forgive my forwardness and deduct three spaces.

As for the concert, I haven't been to one, and haven't even seen much clack. However, I did download the DC concert mp3, and I must say, I really enjoyed it. I found even the "sad" stories very moving. In fact, two of them brought me to tears, which perhaps wasn't the safest thing, as I was driving through a winding mountain road at the time. But I do appreciate everyone's perspective. We all have different tastes and preferences. If we didn't, it would be a very boring world.

JennaZ, you said this so well. My concerts will be here before I know it if I keep trying to put in these crazy 10 work days. But I am so glad I have them to look forward to. At this point, it hardly matters where my story submissions even ended up; writing them was fun but I had never intended on entering them. So, all is well. I have listened to some wonderful audio and feasted my eyes on Christmas 2007 Clay photos but otherwise left the rest of the clack for later.

If I met Clay, I would ask him if he likes any classical music at all. I have an agenda. I'd love to hear him sing Gounod's "Ave Maria", Clay style. I'd be officially dead after that.

Great question, Diva!!!! And btw great Claynation opera singing as well!!!!! I was very entertained !!!!! Did you hear me applauding and giving you a standing O?

Last but not least, I want to say a huge THANK YOU for those darling little pins that arrived in a snowstorm this week. I think I'll wear one on my coat to church tomorrow....now which one shall I choose....doing Clay Aiken or sans doing..... hmmmmmm :lipstick:

See ya all later; hellosanta.gif I'll be busy gettin' in the speerit..........

I don't know what makes the difference between me and those who didn't care for the show so much - the fact that I share Clay's beliefs? The years of formal, classical music training where I learned to perform the type of music Clay performs at this show? My masters in social work, where I learned to appreciate how difficult it can be to cope with tragedy? These probably all help, but I'm sure that many others who don't care for the show as much have appreciation for these things, as well.

IMO I don't think it matters if you have anything in common with him or share his beliefs. I have never had any contact with social work, have an intense dislike for any kind of organized religion but I do have an appreciation for good classical music. I am loving this concert series. In fact it is turning out to be one of my all time favourites. It shows another facet and layer of a complex man. I said in a cellcert that it is the man, the music and the voice. I felt at K'zoo he was giving us a present of his voice! He is extremely vulnerable up there and is not afraid to let it show. Kind of....well here I am love me or leave me! I love him for it and I am not ever leaving especially if he continues to produce work like this.

Oh and in case there is any doubt I also love, love, love the glasses!

Ansa...I think you're so used to CG and I being together, you automatically grouped us in the same-level-of-intensity opinion camp this time around when actually, she and I see this concert differently. (Just ask her! :unsure::cryingwlaughter: )...If you read my post carefully, you'll see that nowhere do I say that Clay should NOT have done the show his way; in fact, I wrote that I admire him for following his heart and walking his talk and being brave enough to do whatever, KNOWING that he'll be criticized any way he chooses to go.

And I really have to take issue with this part of your quote:

I also believe your suggestions will make this a whole different show...with a different vibe and one that is your vision and not Clay's.
Nope. I didn't HAVE a vision for this show. It's not my show. I just want to see and hear Clay. Just because I wasn't particularly moved by certain elements of this one doesn't mean I don't appreciate what Clay hopes to communicate with it. I said that, see?
All in all, I'm glad I saw him sing about his God this year. He's so hot and wonderful when he does that. And I'm not upset that I won't be able to see more than one.

Anyone who's known me for the duration of this wonderful ride we're sharing with the man knows that I'm a very staunch supporter of the "Let Clay Be Clay" camp. I do NOT impose my visions for him on him because I don't really have any! I'm just a selfish bitch and want him to keep on keepin' on, whether he's still or hyper, somber or silly...I'm just saying that FOR ME, there are some elements of this particular 'vision' of his that didn't resonate with me. But I'm also saying that Clay is a blessing. His voice is inspirational, whether he's singing about Baby Jesus or Baby Got Back. He makes me smile and giggle and make other gutteral noises. :hubbahubba:

And although I won't be going to another concert and am not broken hearted about it this time, I'm still downloading that Clack, fo' sho'. I need to see him, hear him from every venue---even though I'm choosing not to spend nonexistent money on expensive tickets again! He and his voice never fails to move me.

Reading over this post, I believe it comes out sounding a bit defensive, but I guess that's because I kinda felt that my last post elicited some surprising (and unexpected) reaction (but no harm done).

Now...I'm finally home after having traveled to and slept in four different cities in a week. My hubby just put out Christmas lights outside and we're going to order pizza, light a fire and watch a DVD together.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: