#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

Speaking of cybersex -- I'm the only one in the room that doesn't sleep with some sort of electronic equipment. SLEEP WITH IT..HUGGED TIGHTLY TO THEIR BODIES..all manner of MP3 players and laptops. I have a brand

Seriously they do all sleep with their electronics!!! I think the reason they do it is because with all of the stuff they carry around there is no place else to put them! I mean four cell phones (and that's just Scarlett), four computers, at least 10 different cameras and when they pack if there is any room for clothes...well OK they get to take some. Of course you note I say they...I mean I don't carry any personal electronics Oh no not me*g*

You cannot possible imagine the fun that is had when we get together. I hope everyone has an opportunity to see my buddies in the fabulous eHP in action. And you know we never been carted off to jail yet!! Hmmm

Oooo I want a sagey/minty green scarf!!! If anyone is in the vicinty of one would they pick one up for me! Please, please. please! Sagey/minty green is my favourite colour...well at least today*g*

Anyone want to speculate why Clay went blonde??

I had heard they were going in that direction, but why?

I loved the reddish hair!

Is this a conspiracy to challenge my shallowness??

First the glasses.

Then the parted hair.

And now blonde hair????

What's next - a crew cut??????

They are making it more and more difficult to be shallow!

I think he wanted to go to his natural color before his 6 months in wigs. It will also let him pass anonymously in NYC, most people won't know, only the truely crazy fans. Or he is trying to challenge O'Brien on his own color. Or he is really feeling that hometown connection since he won't be home for 6 months.

Oh, fucking hell, just when I had convinced myself I wasn't an obsessive nutcase, Clay goes blond.

SHIT. I'm doomed. :hubbahubba:

It's 10:15 already....why are there no pictures of blonde Clay?

My thoughts exactly!!!!

GAH!!!! I'm just panting here, practically drooling.

Sick. I'm a sick person.

Clay and his varying haircolors is beginning to remind me of the Fashion Queen Barbie I had back in the mumblesixtiesmumble. She was bald and came with three wigs - a blonde, redhead and brunette.

BWAH!

Oh wait! He can't be bald! That would be upsetting!

Did we hear that Ruben was dropped by J Records?

Well, I found this picture from tonight, but you can't tell what color his hair is! I did read it was blonde, with not a trace of my beloved red!

IMG_0383.jpg

At least we have something beautiful to look at while awaiting blondie.

Anyone want to speculate why Clay went blonde??

I had heard they were going in that direction, but why?

I loved the reddish hair!

Is this a conspiracy to challenge my shallowness??

First the glasse

Then the parted hair.

And now blonde hair????

What's next - a crew cut??????

They are making it more and more difficult to be shallow!

802Minneapolis1.jpg

Not bad. Not bad at all....

Good googledy moogledy - ain't nuttin' shallow about that! That's a grownup hot stah.

AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

He's so purty. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm.

I wonder if this is his real hair color. I think his mother described it as "strawberry blonde" and that's what this looks like. Maybe he's going au natural so he can wear his own hair for the play--Sir Robin is played as a blonde, at least by Hyde Pierce.

I think he wanted to go to his natural color before his 6 months in wigs. It will also let him pass anonymously in NYC, most people won't know, only the truely crazy fans. Or he is trying to challenge O'Brien on his own color. Or he is really feeling that hometown connection since he won't be home for 6 months.

Do we really know what the natural color is? I have two kids who were blond as children and teenagers and now have brownish hair. My assumption would be that Clay's hair is a brownish-auburn color. For the Gala in March, and in Afghanistan, would he have dyed his beard and moustache? Damn that was a good color for him. And that seemed to be the color of his hair in all the college pictures I've seen of him. As for NYC, I think Clay could walk down the street with spiked hair and a red leather jacket and no one would bother him. If JFK jr. could successfully navigate the streets of New York, anybody can.