#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

This one - I just LOVE! I am such a sucker for a Clay smile!

Back off CG -- that smile is MINE!!!!! :thdom2:

OK, back to packing for my trip for boyfriend.

iPod -- check.

PDA -- check.

Cell phone -- check.

Laptop -- check.

Camera -- check.

Yep, I fit in with the eHP JUST fine.

Some pretties from tonight...

tagIMG_5361.jpg

What pretty pretties!! This one ^^^^ is my favorite.

iPod -- check.

PDA -- check.

Cell phone -- check.

Laptop -- check.

Camera -- check.

Ooooooh she's a bit skeery. :thdom2:

Have a blast at the concert!!!! I know you will.

iPod -- check.

PDA -- check.

Cell phone -- check.

Laptop -- check.

Camera -- check.

Yup. You have all your sleeping toys with you!

I was excessively good tonight! I talked to everybody - though one didn't talk back!

It was tons of fun! And amazing how naughty Solo is! Heh!

Scarlett and I behaved ourselves as always.

Really. We did. I swear.

OMG what a long freakin' day..well longer for Solo and Perusingone and KAndre since I slept most of the way from Minneapolis to Omaha.

I take back what I said about Damien..EVIL thing--- couldn't find the hotel ..just drove us to a dark place and that was that. We seriously could not find our hotel. So Perusingone pulled out her phone and start using the internet..but that was slow and I wondered if anybody just used plain old 411 anymore. I whipped out my cell phone and called 411... called the hotel and almost laughed out loud because a nice young man named CLAYTON answered the phone and guided us to our destination.

First things first...

We weren't too late for the pre concert dinner. Thanks Jamar for making reservations. LOL. Jamar and Bookwhore..two more gorgeous FCAers. I enjoyed seeing Jamar and meeting Bookwhore. I wish I had more time to spend with them but poor Perusingone ...we think she and Scarlett got food poisoning from something they ate last night so we didn't go for drinks after the show. I got to see the lovely Gibby again and her husband was a doll. And I did get to at least meet PuddinsJoy and Meesa in the Hall. Meesa was still on top of the world after her meet and greet

So thanks to Scarlett I got to sit third row, dead center. Very nice view. I have to admit I got a little distracted by the front row at one point. All I can say is that if I were Hockeydonna or Huskerfalcon and i really wanted to see Clay that bad, I would slink in after the lights went down and disappear before he sang his last note. I really don't feel sad for them ..I'm kinda angry. There are so many crazy ass rumours out there about Clay and we have them to thank for some of them if not most First I found their delusions hysterical but now I'm just mad. At what point will they light come on for them. I mean, you boyfriend is on stage and you have to buy front row seats? Oh wait, I forgot, Clay is broke from buying all his songs he wrote for his album that was never released. I'm sure half of this stuff out there is just the telephone game and that makes it all the worse. Sitting two rows behind her though... I just saw a poor pathetic shell of her former self and I hope she gets help STAT. I hope the same for everyone who finds themselves caught up in this whole thing. And I really think the fandom needs to stop treating them and the Gus' of the world like celebrities. Shunning is what they deserve. That may be mean but it's what I believe.

cindilu... THANK YOU!!! I love that montage! It was a great job of putting the best parts of all the videos from that night. His love for his Poppa was so apparent!

couchie... sorry you had to put up with their presence. Someone somewhere that was sitting right behind them said one of them was texting FC at the end to find out why no AIW. Unfreakinbelievable and sad!

I was thinking about these delusional people earlier today while I was listening to my burned CD of clack from DC. How could they listen to him sing or look at these beautiful pictures we have of him from this concert series and believe any of that crap. Someone who had all of the "problems" that FC has and they are buying into could not have that sparkle in his eyes, could not deliver these performances every night. Yeah, Couchie it makes me mad too.

I am so falling in love with some of the concert pics from this tour, he looks so dreamy. :wub:

He does indeed. Very swoon-inducing. :wub:

Dang nab how many times tonight at the top of the page? Too many--ARGHH. Maybe if I weren't posty mcwhoring so much.....

Just a drive-by.... I've been cooking and shopping and visiting with family all day!!

That Clay Aiken kid sure looks purdy!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :hubbahubba::clap: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Some pretties from tonight...

tagIMG_5361.jpg

tagIMG_5320.jpg

tagIMG_5289.jpg

ClayMinn12-204_filtered.jpg

GAH!!!!! (even with the glasses)

Just GAH!!!!!!

Minn28.jpg

Good Morning Everyone,

Tonight is the night! EEEEEEEEEEE! So excited I am finally going to see Clay!

Foggy and rainy hear right now; everyone traveling drive safe!

Hoping to meet many FCA'ers tonight too!

3 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

16 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

27 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Why am I up at 7:00 a.m. on the day when I know I'll want to stay up really late during the evening hours? Well, it's either excitement over seeing Clay TONIGHT or having a headache. In my case, both.

Anyway, I'm mostly packed, and will be taking off in a few hours for Merrillville. I think the weather today is going to be fine for driving, but I'm starting to get worried about tomorrow, since hubby and I need to get to Minnesota that day. Pray for us, please.....

Happy birthday spikesmom!!!!!

And....not knowing when I'll be near a computer later this week (and when I post tonight, I'll probably forget!), I hope everyone at FCA has a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wish you all the joy of the season, filled with hope and love.

aikim, you've been so patiently counting down the days and now your concert is finally here! EEEEEE! for you!

Safe travels to all of tonight's concertgoers. I know you'll give Clay a fantastic response.

And to Clay - Godspeed and God bless your trip to Mexico.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:wub:CLAY :wub:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:bday2:

Spikesmom!!!

OH NO!!! I can;t be the only admin left when there is a poll to take care of!!!

hee...just got contacted by couchie and ldyJ...sniff...they are off to see Clay!!!

Have fun ladies!!! DOn;t get into any rumble...hee

ldyj and aikim...have the best time tonight evah!!!!

I will be thinking of you both sitting there there, watching Mr. Aiken sing on the last night of his tour. eeeeeee!!!11 :00000441:

Happy Holidays to you and yours ldyj, and safe travels everyone! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :hugs-1:

Happy Birthday spikesmom! :bday:

OMG, editing one more time! (yes, as I finally read every post up the page backwards) Couchie will be there too? Whoo-hoo! :lilredani:

(now perhaps I should go read the Merrillville thread to see how many others are representing :P)

Forgive me for busting in without reading - although I did almost get dead looking at some of the pictures! Holy GAH!

I'm looking for help . . .

I need a paragraph/essay something - about our

Cinnamon Sprinkled Sex God

bottlecap gave me the phrase bolded above - but - does anyone have anything more about how/why, etc, "we" started referring to our pretend BF as cinnamon - or a cinnamon stick???

I'm in a rush as we have a little local Clay Gathering today for lunch and I'm trying to make gift bags for the girls.

I'd really appreciate the help on the Cinnamon Stick!

Uh....freckles?

------

Safe trip all going on to Merriville. It's dry as bone here, but BW will be up soon and looking into her trip home. The day we were driving to Wichita it was supposed to snow all day in KC and it didn't so much as drop a flake. I'm hoping there's that kind of weather casting going on today too.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

It was so great to meet everyone last night. Sorta wished I'd picked a different restaraunt now. One that was easier to find. And had better service. :cryingwlaughter: Live and learn. I suggest pizza and beer in the hotel room next time. I'll put some of my thoughts about the show in the thread when I get home a bit later today. Then I must shop. And someone suggested I put up my Christmas tree and stuff. Whatever.

Gadz this darn laptop. WTF are frckles?