#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

Well, that's great that he's going to be there. I was looking for the M&G recap where I thought he'd said he wasn't planning on going, and of course I couldn't find it! :cryingwlaughter: I must be confusing it with the M&G where someone asked him about the golf tourney and he answered that he didn't even know when it was. ??? I guess I might have inferred from that comment that if he didn't know when it was he must not be planning on being there.

And, thanks to all y'all, I now know more about golf tournaments that I ever thought I'd want to know. Funny how Clay has that affect on people. :)

I honestly trust that Clay has golfing fans who know how to conduct themselves on a golf course.

Just because SOME fans are tacky (present company excluded) doesn't mean they ALL are.

Isn't the point to have as many people sign up and pay the fee as possible?

I've got nothing to say. I'm tired and I want to get to the next level on my post count. I think this will do it.

:DoClay:

EEEEEEEE!!!! Now, after I do Clay, I get to guard his body to keep the rest of you wenches away from him. Hee.

No, thankful, you can't keep us wenches away from him because we get to manage his 'person'. :wub: I love his 'person'. It's my favorite body part.

Well, that's great that he's going to be there. I was looking for the M&G recap where I thought he'd said he wasn't planning on going, and of course I couldn't find it! :cryingwlaughter: I must be confusing it with the M&G where someone asked him about the golf tourney and he answered that he didn't even know when it was. ??? I guess I might have inferred from that comment that if he didn't know when it was he must not be planning on being there.

And, thanks to all y'all, I now know more about golf tournaments that I ever thought I'd want to know. Funny how Clay has that affect on people. :)

I think that might have been the Gala planned for NYC.

My comment about it being more of a corporate sponsor type of thing comes from a friend of mine whose husband inquired about participating, and that was the impression he came away with. I realize that some fans might also be golfers or have a spouse who is a golfer. I think it would be cool if we get some first-hand reports about the entertainment portion of the evening.

How about dinner Mon, Feb 4? That way, we can make Scarlett come and I know lots and lots of restaurants downtown....

YES! :clap: :ura: :voll: :nana: :7: :drinking34::yess:

It works for me -- and February fourth is alliterative, muski.

KF & Muski, you realize that Feb. 4th is a Monday, in case one of you "needs to be flexible" LOL! -- not me.

But back to party business, this should be fun! KAndre knows the bestest places in town!!! And Kareneh will be here too? Wheeee!!!

MichiganDCATParty.jpg

I've got nothing to say. I'm tired and I want to get to the next level on my post count. I think this will do it.

:DoClay:

EEEEEEEE!!!! Now, after I do Clay, I get to guard his body to keep the rest of you wenches away from him. Hee.

So... I need to do this a few hundred times to get out of the bodyguard business? Hmmm...

ETA: annabear, we don't mind the NYPD. They can be very friendly and helpful. Just ask KAndre.

I could care less about golf, but Florida sounds good right now. It's a toasty 12° with a windchill of 2° this evening. 10.gif

Dinner with "Clay Aiken and guest(s)". I'm betting "guest(s)" are Jerome and the team of NYPD usually reserved for New Year's Eve in Times Square.

I have nothing against fans participating in these events if they're able to meet the requirements and fees, but I'm thrilled to see TBAF moving towards big corporate sponsors with this event. Bravo! :clap:

Supposedly, people are saying they think Clay will be there in some form or another....I've even heard he is the entertainment but have no clue as to the veracity of that info.

As he is listed on the site as the entertainment, I think we can pretty much guarantee he'll be at the dinner/auction/entertainment portion. Golfing~I believe he said not.

I still doubt that you wouldn't be able to enter without a registered handicap. Perhaps they ask for that info for prizes. In any tournament I ever played in, if you didn't have a handicap, all it meant is that you were counted as scratch golfer (thus at a disadvantage) as far as any scoring prizes went. When the event was first announced, Aron sent out emails encouraging us to get our friends/family/signifigant others involved, even as a gift. I doubt they would do that if it was for USGA golfers only.

As far as Clay being there - if you listen to the video on the main page of the fundraiser, Wayne Player says that Clay will be 'entertaining' them after the tournament. So yeah, I'd say he's gonna be there.

That's the way with the many tournaments I've been involved with as well. The handicap is so you can be properly matched into foursomes or whatever they are putting together.

I see absolutely NO reason someone who is a fan and a golfer couldn't be involved, and I'm sure they would welcome that participation.

Why wasnt I born rich????

If anyone needs an avi....DD of mine made 100 new clay icons...

100 icons

Sweet!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

If the Lord has mercy and the crick don't rise, I'll get my South Bend album finished tonight/tomorrow/Friday/by the weekend. I'm having a good time in there, I must say.

238194070-L.jpg

238649557-L.jpg

I could care less about golf, but Florida sounds good right now. It's a toasty 12° with a windchill of 2° this evening. 10.gif

It's not exactly warm here either. It's 46° right now in Miami with a windchill of 39°. We may dip into the 30s tonight. It's cold. BRRRRR.

Golfing~I believe he said not.

That's the way I remember it. The question was if he was going to actually be golfing at the outing.

---

I had one of those days at work that made me feel all tired and cranky and whiney. Then I got home and heard from a dear friend who had a terrible tragedy in her family. Perspective.

---

It was 1 degree this morning (real temp...not windchill.) But it's supposed to get up to 37 by Friday.

We plan to celebrate by barbecuing naked in the backyard. :cryingwlaughter:

We plan to celebrate by barbecuing naked in the backyard. :cryingwlaughter:

hmmmmm how can we turn this into some sort of FCA TBAF fundraiser? FCA hot babes Calendar? Miss January?

People would pay $5000 to keep me out of that calendar!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Why wasnt I born rich????

If anyone needs an avi....DD of mine made 100 new clay icons...

100 icons

Sweet!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

If the Lord has mercy and the crick don't rise, I'll get my South Bend album finished tonight/tomorrow/Friday/by the weekend. I'm having a good time in there, I must say.

238194070-L.jpg

238649557-L.jpg

Ooooh, yummy pictures! I loved how Clay looked at the beginning of the tour. :hubbahubba:

It's not exactly warm here either. It's 46° right now in Miami with a windchill of 39°. We may dip into the 30s tonight. It's cold. BRRRRR.

It's 2 degrees here, with a little bit of a windchill. But the foothills and mountains look so pretty this time year. They are partly covered with snow, and the contrast between the dark pine trees and the light snow is gorgeous from a distance.

Are you going for a record, PerusingOne, posting two days in a row? :) It's really nice to see you posting.

Gah, and GAAAAHHHHH, Kareneh? Those pictures! :hubbahubba: dayum...

And rcknrllmom, your daughter's Clay icons really emphasize how very different he can look, don't they? And whoa, mama! There are a couple of pics in that 100 that kinda skeer me.... :o :blink::mellow: heh.

Yeay for Feb.4th and alliteration! :clap: Okay, let's try this:

Five foxy friends fortunately find feasting, fun and frolicking time when they will fondle fine features of their fiery flaming famous fuckin' HAWT boyfriend.

(well...fondle the PICTURES, maybe?)

Another random blog mention of Clay - in the 20 best vocals of 2007

As 20 Melhores Performances Vocais de 2007 [Alessandro]

Aqui estão as 20 melhores performances vocais de 2007 na minha opinião. Analiso somente a profundidade e a qualidade vocal de cantores e vocalistas, selecionando aquelas que deram um show no microfone em 2007. Ignoro o sucesso, a letra, o carisma e a melodia e considero apenas os vocais.

Pelo segundo ano consecutivo venceu Carrie Underwood. Ela arrasou novamente mas uma performance vocal de Martina McBride quase chega lá.

Foi difícil fazer essa lista, demorei mais de 2 horas. Foram 80 candidatos, depois reduzi a 28 e por último a 20. Performances de Madonna, Melanie C, Rihanna, Fergie, Andrea Corr, Laura Pausini, U2, Vanessa Hudgens, Daughtry, Delta Goodrem, JoJo e Keith Urban são algumas das que ficaram de fora.

1 - Carrie Underwood - So Small

(Carrie Underwood - cantora)

2 - Martina McBride - Anyway

(Martina McBride - cantora)

3 - Darren Hayes - On The Verve Of Something Wonderful

(Darren Hayes - cantor)

4 - Celine Dion - Taking Chances

(Celine Dion - cantora)

5 - Mika - Grace Kelly

(Mika - cantor)

6 - Carrie Underwood - I Know You Won't

7 - Jordin Sparks - I Who Have Nothing

(Jordin Sparks - cantora)

8 - Alicia Keys - No One

(Alicia Keys - cantora)

9 - Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

(Tom Higgenson - vocalista)

10 - September - Cry For You

(September - cantora)

11 - Jewel - Good Day

(Jewel - cantora)

12 - Alanis Morissette - My Humps

(Alanis Morissette - cantora)

13 - Kelly Clarkson - Sober

(Kelly Clarkson - cantora)

14 - Christina Aguilera - The Right Man

(Christina Aguilera - cantora)

15 - Björk - Declare Independence

(Björk - cantora)

16 - Carrie Underwood - Wasted

17 - Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning

(Gwen Stefani - cantora)

18 - Josh Groban - February Song

(Josh Groban - cantor)

19 - Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days

(Clay Aiken - cantor)

20 - Foo Fighters - The Pretender

(Dave Grohl - vocalista)

Man... I'm gone 2 days and it took me 3 hours to catch up! It was a real chore, but I made myself do it! LOL

Rcknrlmom...

Some of you who are on CV know that I lost my mom last Thursday. I spent the last 24 hours of her life in the hospital watching her struggle and was there to see her take her last breath. Its been more difficult than I could ever imagine and feel a strange disconnect with the world right now. I was somehow in charge of the music for the funeral, so I picked All is Well for the last song......there was no question about it. It affected many people and the pastor was so impressed by the message of this song she read the words to us first. I will always always think of my mom when I hear that song!

I'm sorry about your mom and all those who have recently lost loved ones... HUGS!!! I was there for the last breath for both my mom and dad 3 years apart, both from cancer, so I've been there, done that. Even with the not so good background with my parents, it was a tough experience. I felt good that I had been there for them, tho! What a wonderful song for the funeral!

Bookwhore... I laughed myself silly over your dream of "He Blogged" at the pyramids. BWAH!!! I had a trip bought and paid for for Nov 7, 2001. It was canceled after 9/11 and who knows if I will ever get back. I still sigh over that lost trip!

Clazorback... Wow... Josh Turner is a serious hottie and has a great country voice. I enjoyed that vid. Thanks!

I imagine Clay is going non-stop! How he's gonna manage to learn a play, do promo for UNICEF and the play, and perform at the golf thingy, plus flying back and forth between NYC and Florida without catching anything is beyond me. Whew... wore me out just typing it! LOL

How about dinner Mon, Feb 4? That way, we can make Scarlett come and I know lots and lots of restaurants downtown....

Take note all of y'all who doubted who ran the eHP. Whose schedule do we plan things around? Sure, a lot of us laughed at her in May when she opened her eyes really wide, blinked innocently, and assured us that really, Minnesota isn't that cold in December. Yet there we were freezing our asses off 7 months later. They did have lots of cute guys there and we found the best restaurant called Hell's Kitchen so I guess she was right. This time.

Let's see how long it takes for her to post something about Clio and then I'll remind her about Pensacola

I'll try to make dinner with Muski and the gang but Asian New Year is the following Thursday and my mom usually has me running around for days beforehand so I can't commit to anything yet.

OMG! Two posts in two days. Hell (or Miami) must be freezing over. She'll be a body guard before I am at this rate.

:hugs-1: everyone!!! Even if you haven't been having a difficult time, you never know when you'll need one.

WOOT! Another eHP woman is down for Feb. 4th!---YEAY, merrieeee! Solo, surely you could slip away from your New Year's preparations for a quickie with the crew? hmmmmmm? :whistling-1: I hope you can make it! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gonna make it an early night tonight. I had a LOUSY night's sleep last night---kept waking up and then BEING awake...maybe because I knew I was going back to work today? :cry4:

Night, all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The eHP get-together sounds like a great partay! Muski, you'd better be careful about those sporks, though. Ya never know what they might hide in their purses for unsuspecting souls.

I'm lovin' this pic. He looks so sexy!

gahahahah.jpg