#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

Is there a place here with 2008 Calendars, or can you send me someplace. The one month at a time kind. I found a couple year all at once ones, but I need the month ones. I intend to order my own, but until it gets here, I need a January!

Thanks.

rodhy... That book idea was awesome and the way it turned out was even awesome-er. Congrats!!!

I hope Clay believes in himself and his ability to do this, cause coming into a wonderful cast like this for his first time could be totally overwhelming. Love him!!!

liney, I use Snapfish to create my monthly Clay calendars. Here is a link to the wallpapers I used this year. Yeah, I make two calendars, one for home, one for work. I almost always use wallpapers created by talented wallpaper artists (such as cha cha trusty and Betty897x) to create my calendars. Needless to say, you could mix and match what I used to create your own.

Link to Snapfish's website

Is there a place here with 2008 Calendars, or can you send me someplace. The one month at a time kind. I found a couple year all at once ones, but I need the month ones. I intend to order my own, but until it gets here, I need a January!

Thanks.

rodhy... That book idea was awesome and the way it turned out was even awesome-er. Congrats!!!

I hope Clay believes in himself and his ability to do this, cause coming into a wonderful cast like this for his first time could be totally overwhelming. Love him!!!

I don't know how well they print out, but I have desktop calendars (wallpapers) here on my yuku page.

That's okay ldyj, I know you love me. *sniff*

UPDATE:

I just received another e-mail from Playbill and they wanted me to pass this on.

The cover will change from color to black and white. He didn't know this until today and he just wanted everyone to be aware of that. He has changed it on the website.

Clay's such a cutie. I bet he IS working his tush off.

liney, I use Snapfish to create my monthly Clay calendars. Here is a link to the wallpapers I used this year. Yeah, I make two calendars, one for home, one for work. I almost always use wallpapers created by talented wallpaper artists (such as cha cha trusty and Betty897x) to create my calendars. Needless to say, you could mix and match what I used to create your own.

Link to Snapfish's website

Awwwww - that's neat!!! First image I see is one of mine!!! Thanks!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ah, now I remember...the only thing I didn't like about riding the bus -- I have this face that says..yes, tell me your life story, I'm listening.

:lmaosmiley-1:

...AND I'm reading the sixth and last in a series of a TERRIFIC story. Each book is about 900 or so pages, but I'm sailing through each one and dreading the end of them all....great, great story and writing. I'm in LUST with the main male character (in fact, many times he reminds me of a certain red-headed singer man :hubbahubba: )...and enthralled by the concept and unfolding of the tale. Super stuff... author, Diana Gabaldon---the Outlander series.

Now....I wish you all a great day! Gonna put on my 'office' hat now... :cry4:

muski - I LOVED that series. For the first four books, then I got bored with it. I guess I have a short attention span....I could only handle 3600 pages of it.

I loved his blog ! I laughed out loud reading it :cryingwlaughter: I think I understand how he feels, probably very overwehlmed . wow... he is rehearsing with veteran Broadway actors !! Isn't he just so cute to share how he feels about it all with us ?

I have been here about six weeks and I like it a lot , it is so respectful to Clay. You guys write awesome posts !

rohdy, congratulations on such a great project !

WOW, cindilu... I may never leave your yuku page... BEAUTIFUL stuff on there. I'm sure I'll be right click-saveing as like crazy!! Thank you, January is exactly what I needed.

ldyj... love your choices. I may steal a couple of them if you don't mind. I have about 8 out of my 12 pictures I need to order my calendar. Between your and cindilu, I will be ordering pdq. Thanks!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: To both of you!!!!

**pouts**

I wish the blog had had more information. Such as address where he's staying, room or apt. #, phone #, address where rehearsals are taking place, whether the tights look hawt....

bwah heee

Underthespell - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

cha cha...is that a red t-shirt one of your Clay's is pulling off and tossing LOL!!

So a few years ago when my mom was really really sick with shingles - she had a horrible case of it and unfortunately happenes to be one of those people that continue to live with it forever it seems but in a much milder sense - I researched spas to take her to once she recovered. And I fell in love with one that I want to go to. It's still a dream dream dream for me as probably the cheapest I can go if I'm lucky and find a discount or special or last minute special is $3000 for the week. But every now and then I check it and sigh. I did that today and got a nice laugh because it told me to find myself between a rock and a soft place. This is the spa for me.

I was chatting with someone last night and she said Clay has made her smile every day since 2003 and you know... I can really relate to that.

**pouts**

I wish the blog had had more information. Such as address where he's staying, room or apt. #, phone #, address where rehearsals are taking place, whether the tights look hawt....

BWAH! Now, Bookwhore :naughtywag: ....your post makes me suspect that you've been cheating on FCA and perusing other boards....because it's a given that no blog of CLay's is 'right'---at least in the minds of the usual suspects... :cryingwlaughter:

Wonder if the theater has any vulnerable Coke machines around the rehearsals? :unsure: :lmaosmiley-1:

For me, these blogs alone are worth the price of OFC membership! I love these candid, little glimpses into his life.

LOL Bookwhore! So funny. You just know that for every word he blogs, someone out there is complaining about what his blog did NOT say.

UPDATE:

I just received another e-mail from Playbill and they wanted me to pass this on.

The cover will change from color to black and white. He didn't know this until today and he just wanted everyone to be aware of that. He has changed it on the website.

Did he say why? I've never seen a black and white Playbill before. Will the Playbills at the show be black and white too? Thanks!

UPDATE:

Did he say why? I've never seen a black and white Playbill before. Will the Playbills at the show be black and white too? Thanks!

I imagine this won't sit well with all those who ordered already. Poor fella.

**pouts**

Oh, and don't forget the cd he's working on and is never going to be able to finish now that he's veering away from his musical direction and singing career to take a chance on something that most likely is not going to do anything to help him sell records and that's all because, of course, Clive has been urging him to take the Spamalot role in order to derail his success as a musical artist so that RCA can drop him, which will be a good thing, of course, so maybe it will all work out for the best after all.

heh.

UPDATE:

They will ALL be in B&W. It was decided by the producers to cut costs. Go figure! Anyway, the man from Playbill was apologetic and he wanted to be sure people knew this. He is a very nice guy.

Nanjeanne pointed out that traditionally, all the Playbill covers were in B&W so think of it as art, hee!

ldyj - I'm glad you liked the Happy Birthday wallpaper.. I did one for Christmas too, but mainly used it for Christmas cards!!

I was thinking it might make a good calendar too... so

Here it is without the print!

siloutte07wp.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~

back to the movies/musicals topic for a minute..... We have continued on our movie marathon, altho it has turned into a "ColinFirth-a-thon"! And have not only re-watched the first 3 hours of Pride & Prejudice, but also BOTH Bridget Jones movies, and "Love Actually" not to mention all of the bonus features!

Have you ever seen the "interview" where "Bridget Jones" interviews Colin Firth, and mostly gets stuck on the wet shirt scene from P&P?? It's hilarious!! You've got to see it. It's a bonus feature on "The Edge of Reason". She also mentions something about "is it true that one of the stage directions in a scene (in P&P) was to pretend you have an erection?" Colin says "Yes, but it was only a head shot." So, we have been trying to figure out which one it is! Does anyone know about this?? Anyway, it's hilarious....

In a few days we plan to move on to "Becoming Jane" and a few other possibles are some with Hugh Grant, like "About a Boy", then PBS is starting a "Jane Austen" marathon next week! woooo hoooo!! Good Times!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

couchie - I think the red shirt looks like a football jersey!

**pouts**

Oh, and don't forget the cd he's working on and is never going to be able to finish now that he's veering away from his musical direction and singing career to take a chance on something that most likely is not going to do anything to help him sell records and that's all because, of course, Clive has been urging him to take the Spamalot role in order to derail his success as a musical artist so that RCA can drop him, which will be a good thing, of course, so maybe it will all work out for the best after all.

heh.

Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

I wanna know if Tyra's close by.... B) Oh, and if the doggies are with him! :puppykiss:

Aww, I like his little blog. :wub: Poor guy - he did say this was going to be the closest thing to a '9-5' type of job he's had. Hee! I can't wait until April!!!

$120+ later, I'm back at work, where I'll probably be until 8:00 tonight since I had to take a 2 hour lunch. Kitty1 is back home, napping I'm sure. Luckily just a mild eye infection, she'll be fine and shouldn't be contagious to kitty2. Thank goodness 'cause I'm not looking forward to administering eyedrops for one cat, let alone two!

Wheeeeeee! Love coming home to a new blog, after spending 7 hours in the endocrinology unit with son #2. Thank god for the Canadian healthcare system, between yesterday & today I'm sure I would have racked up a few grand in the USA.

BWAH to Clay. He CMSU. I love him.

:cryingwlaughter: Definitely one of the best blogs ever! It is SO good to come home from work to my two favorite words! :cryingwlaughter:

Maybe now he needs to sit down and write another song....he wanted to wait until he felt strongly about something!! :lmaosmiley-1:

I have every confidence in the world in his abilities...hope he feels the same way!

Rohdy, your KCIS update made me all schmoopy too. :fca: Thanks so much for spearheading this program; you did a great job! I don't think folks in K'zoo will soon forget the Clay Nation...in a good way.

Hi All,

Love Clay's blog; short and to the point! I imagine this is a new experience for him especially since he is not the one calling the shots...probably a bit difficult for Mr. Control Freak! So I wonder how many fans are going to start hanging out at the Shubert Theater in hopes of getting a glimpse of Clay?

No heat in the library this morning; was hoping they would send us home, but no such luck, finally got it working.

Kim