#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

You want CUTE, Gibby???

Check this one out!

NewarkSRHPNoThankYoumedbyLDB-1.gif

Cotton, I don't know what concert it was from, but it was labeled "Brady Bunch Groove" so I assume he was "dancing" to the Brady Bunch theme song as the audience sang it. Anyone know what concert that would be from?

Has anyone noticed lately how CUTE my boyfriend is?

:wub:

Does anyone know how to make avis? I've been trying to make the above gif into an avi but don't know what I'm doing. Any suggestions?

l_03c5721bb0133e97731d03579b99cf-1.jpg

Know what I love about this picture---besides the gorgeous guy, of course--?

Look at one of the dog's tongue....Like Father like Doggy!

:cryingwlaughter:

who is that Julia???

I'll take everyone's word for it that that is Julia - but it looks more like yellow sweater girl to me!

It had to be last year because both pups are with him. **sniff** Poor neglected Raleigh didn't go on tour with her daddy this year. **sniff** I assume both are with him in NY. Poor Raleigh would really think her daddy deserted him if she didn't see him until May!

FromClaygary is right---that's Julia DeMato and she went to one of Clay's JNT06 concerts and visited backstage. I think they remain friends, but I wouldn't be surprised if she wished things were a bit more....well, you know. :whistling-1: That's a great picture, isn't it?

I hope Clay has somebody. I don't care about knowing who it is. I just want him to have somebody to love and to love him (the way we all wish we could). The man just has so much love inside him. He should have somebody to cuddle with and spoon at night and to wake him up in delicious ways and...

:Thud:

I hope Clay has somebody. I don't care about knowing who it is. I just want him to have somebody to love and to love him (the way we all wish we could). The man just has so much love inside him. He should have somebody to cuddle with and spoon at night and to wake him up in delicious ways and...

:Thud:

Oooohh,Ooooooohh, I want it to be ME!!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!! :hubbahubba:

The reason I didn't think it was Julia is because her face doesn't look as , well, horsey?

Whatever.

I don't think Clay has anyone special in his life right now. I think he's too busy, too involved in too many other things. His time will come - probably when he least expects it. However, I also do not think he is wanting for female companionship, if you know what I mean. :whistling-1:

Anyone driving into the city might want to look at the parking link I posted in Spamalot on the cheap.

Thanks again, play. We're booked in at the Red Roof in Secaucus.

I don't think Clay has anyone special in his life right now. I think he's too busy, too involved in too many other things. His time will come - probably when he least expects it. However, I also do not think he is wanting for female companionship, if you know what I mean. :whistling-1:

Maybe I don't get your drift, but to me, if he's not wanting for female attention, then she's probably someone special to him. And I do believe he's not wanting for attention. :whistling-1:

Wet and foggy day here, but at least the tempurature is well above freezing for a change! I took the dog for a walk in the park and she was sooooo excited to see grass.

The picture with Julia DeMato must be from the JNT 06 Hartford concert because I was there and she was at that one. She lives in Connecticut. Also, I recognize what he is wearing from that concert. Know that he had the dogs with him then, too. This was right before he was sick with vertigo. He sure was "on" that night in Hartford. It was a wonderful concert with lots of banter.

Funny how we can so easliy recognize when a picture was taken. I really knew that I was hooked after going to the solo tour. When they showed the video montage while he was singing "TITN," I pretty much knew where and when each picture had been taken. (And, I'm sure you all knew as well!) Up until then I really didn't consider myself too obsessed--I felt a little weird about it, to tell you the truth.

On those rare occasions when one of us can't quite place a picture, all we have to do is post it and within 5 minutes someone will come to the rescue and remember what it's from.

Just want to add how much I am enjoying this (new to me) board. It's great to be in a place where it's okay to be just a little obsessed!!

Maybe I don't get your drift, but to me, if he's not wanting for female attention, then she's probably someone special to him. And I do believe he's not wanting for attention. :whistling-1:

I guess my drift is I do not think he has anyone special in his life right now - just like I said. By special I mean a serious relationship - you know the kind with a future, the kind that takes a lot of time and work and stuff like that. By not wanting for female companionship I mean he likely has women in his life who satisfy whatever he needs them to - which may or may not be sexual.

I am not one who thinks Clay would only have those needs satisfied by someone he is seriously involved with.

But I guess we'll never know cause he ain't telling!

Thank god.

Had an interesting occurrence at the Antique Mall we went to today; I'm walking and spy a picture out of the corner of my and do a double take...it was high up on the wall, quite large...and yes, after I stood there and looked at it for awhile, it was my Grandpa! It was taken when he was in high school and it was a picture of his baseball team. This would have been around 1914 or so. I was sure I had a smaller picture of it at home, so I have been looking through old family photos and of, course I cannot find it. So now, I need to call my sisters and verify it is the same picture and make sure I am not totally nuts! I do recall giving my brother a copy of this picture; so I will have to call him too and have dig his copy out.

I didn't purchase the picture because I wanted to verify first...I do know he went to Blue Island High School where the picture is from...like I said it is quite large...probably 3 feet long and 2 feet tall...I suspect it came from the school itself. I would love to have it, although I am not sure where to put it, but I just can't stand the thought of my Grandpa hanging in an Antique Mall!

Oh yeah, I bought some books too!

Kim

i can sympathize about being attacked because of talking about clay. 2 of my sisters will completely ignore any reference to him now and act like i'm mentioning "he who shall not be named" from the harry potter books. i feel shunned and i actually got into a fight with one of them who snapped at me one day even though i've had to listen to her go on a rant about the show knots landing, which hasn't even been on in years, however she's never gotten over something they did. i'd also spent hours upon hours of listening to her rant or go on about something or other for the past 20 years, so i'd had enough. we actually didn't talk for a year and although we talk now, i still feel upset because it felt like she didn't have enough respect for me to allow me to talk about whatever i wanted to talk about. i felt like i was being treated like an annoying child.

Just want to add how much I am enjoying this (new to me) board. It's great to be in a place where it's okay to be just a little obsessed!!

Is there anyone on this board who isn't obsessed? Heeee, I think not.

It is a nice place to hang out, isn't it? No pressures. No agendas. No smackdowns. Just havin' fun and loving our guy.

I thought Julia D'Amato got married and had a baby? Where do I hear this stuff? And why is it never right?

Maybe Clay moved to New York because he is in a relationship? :whistling-1:

How many days until Spamalot? 11? 12? C'mon, I know some of you have it down to hours and miniutes...

How many days until Spamalot? 11? 12? C'mon, I know some of you have it down to hours and miniutes...

Countdown to Spamalot!!!

Cool story about the pic of your grandfather in the antique mall, aikim!

Is there anyone on this board who isn't obsessed? Heeee, I think not.

:PickMe-1:

I don't consider myself obsessed....nu-uh, not me, nope, nope, nope......

:rolleyes:

:cryingwlaughter:

It is a nice place to hang out, isn't it? No pressures. No agendas. No smackdowns. Just havin' fun and loving our guy.

:whatutterclaptrap: :goodVevil::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

heee just wanted to use those emoticons today :cryingwlaughter:

ok I'm really tired of sitting in this chair...I can't believe my back hurts so much. :drugsneeded:

Aikim ..what a great story!

obsessed? me? ahem. well let's just say, I have it somewhat under control now. :fca: '

Thanks for the Spamalot countdown... hmmm I'm sure there's a way to localize that but..it sounds like work. Don't ask how many admins it takes to edit an archived post. Seriously, don't ask. :cryingwlaughter:

Speak for yourself - I got agendas, baby!!!

Like always looking for people to snark inthe AI7 spoiler thread, hee. Nothinkg as much fun as trashing the TPTB.