#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

Anyone else bouncing around in there computer chair; unable to get anything done...can't stop smiling and a lump in your throat at the same time?

Clay is number 3 on Yahoo Searches today!

Kim

Me me me!!!

Alright, the videos and the pics and the story about Jerome being there have just about put me over the edge! :flirtysmile3:

Its a good thing I have bowling tonight...as much as I want to be here, I will be so nervous waiting for news...I can take my nervous energy out on the bowling pins!

Kim

I'm a little post-ho....

...FYI, I'm thinking of closing this thread a little early, so we don't have to worry about thread switching during the madness that is tonight. I'll probably do that in about two hours or so, so if you haven't voted for thread title -- DO SO! I'll try to do the switch when no one is posting, I swear....

I can't get one single constructive thing done, I'm so nervous.

This is worse than losing my viriginity!!!

I've gone shopping, petted the cat for an hour (she's in purr heaven) and now, I'm going to go to a movie to kill a couple of hours.

God, if Clay's ever in a movie, I'll probably drop dead outright.

I've gone shopping, petted the cat for an hour (she's in purr heaven) and now, I'm going to go to a movie to kill a couple of hours.

I have no problem getting distracted. This day started out quietly as the girls all left for school and it seemed like a clear day. 9 am the snow started to come down....really strong. By ten daughter 2 and 3 comes home...11:30 daughter number one is home with 2 firends that were supposed to have a sleep over tonight. So now the house is very busy with three teens in the kitchen baking and caitlin going all over the house with a toy electric guitar plaing rock star.

All I want is to quietly go crazy with excitement and watch the boards...but nooooo this snow day made me a busy mom!!!

oh well at least the time is going by faster....

Hey, Guys!

I've been out all day! Ack!

But this morning on the way to pick up a friend to take her to the hairdresser (where I got my hair done for BF's opening night as well! hee), I heard ? ? ? ? on the radio and it's driving me crazy that now I can't think of it.

Clay sang it on AI. It's a perfect memory for today.

. . .here where I'm supposed to be . . . right here, right now, here with you . . .

What the heck is it?

My senior moments are becoming senior hours!!!

[verysmallvoice] help [/verysmallvoice]

Posted earlier that I'd be sleeping with my laptop tonight. Someone replied that that was an "eHP" thing to do .

Here's my question: "Will my iPod be jealous since I usually sleep with it?"

So cute on the Yahoo page--top searches:

# 2 Are You Smarter Than.....

#3 Clay Aiken

I think most people would have to say, "No." He is one smart man!!

And did I mention that he is also cute.

Sorry--very giddy--on pins and needles--can think of nothing but Clay and wish I didn't have to wait until April to see him.

All my good wishes are with him for tonight.

Hey, Guys!

I've been out all day! Ack!

But this morning on the way to pick up a friend to take her to the hairdresser (where I got my hair done for BF's opening night as well! hee), I heard ? ? ? ? on the radio and it's driving me crazy that now I can't think of it.

Clay sang it on AI. It's a perfect memory for today.

. . .here where I'm supposed to be . . . right here, right now, here with you . . .

What the heck is it?

My senior moments are becoming senior hours!!!

[verysmallvoice] help [/verysmallvoice]

"I Could Not Ask For More"- Dianne Warren night!

Thank you!!!

I even mentioned it to my friend while we were driving to the salon, then couldn't remember while we were there!!!

My Brain is Mush!

I Could Not Ask For More lyrics

I could not ask for more

Written by Diane Warren

Lying here with you

Listenin' to the rain

Smilin just to see

The smile upon your face

These are the moments

I thank god that I'm alive

These are the moments I remember all my life

I've found all I've waited for

And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes

Seein' all I need

Everything you are

Is everything to me

These are the moments

I know heaven must exist

These are the moments

I know all I need is this

I've found all I've waited for

And I could not ask for more

I could not ask for more than this time together

Could not ask for more than this time with you

Every prayer has been answered,

Every dream I've had's come true.

Yeah right here in this moment, is right where I'm meant to be,

Oh here with you, here with me. Yeah

These are the moments I thank god that I'm alive, these are the moments I remember all my life.

I've found all I'm waiting for and

I could not ask for more.

I could not ask for more than this time together

Could not ask for more than this time with you

Every prayer has been answered,

Every dream I've had's come true

Yeah right here in this moment, is right where I'm meant to be, Oh here with you, here with me.

No I could not ask for more than this time you gave me, cause it's all I've waited for and I could not ask for more.

No Yeah Yeah Yeah

No I could not ask for more.

I know the lying here with you part . . .

ooh! I lost my train of thought . . .

okay - it's not appropos, but the rest is!!!

BWAH!

Sorry--very giddy--on pins and needles--can think of nothing but Clay and wish I didn't have to wait until April to see him.

All my good wishes are with him for tonight.

I know what you mean. Another day where it's completely pointless for me to be at work. At least the business doesn't kick in until next week for me. I will should might have recovered by then. Maybe. bitefingers.gif

. .here where I'm supposed to be . . . right here, right now, here with you . . .

OOOOh OOOOH! I know! I know! :PickMe-1:

"I Could Not Ask For More"!

ETA: crap. too late. :imgtongue:

I'm going nuts seeing all this good stuff about Clay everywhere! OMG...OMG! It's really happening.... :clap:

Lucky I didn't go to work today. Instead, I took my doggie on a nice walk in a park that let's the dogs off leash. Of course, I was listening to Clay on my headphones. Then on a whim I called Couchie and picked her up from work to have lunch with me. Fun! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sooooooooooooooooo exciting! :RandomSmiley:

:yahoo:

Even way up here, surrounded by whirling snow, biting winds and subzero temperatures, I am suspended in this euphoric waiting state of excitement.

This seems so completely illogical since Mr. Clay Aiken is so far removed from my real life.

Still I keep gravitating toward my computer where Clay Radio is playing softly every few minutes. My work today is being uncontrollably arranged around these urges, and there have already been several comments made by DH inquiring whether I was going to spend all day in front of my computer.

I have been shamelessly sharing each new picture, interview and video with him, which I usually never do.

Must. do. work. doh-1.gif

Less than three hours to pre-concert cert. :yahoo:

RIDE ON, SIR ROBIN!!!!239798174-S.gif

I just can't help myself..... EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I join those who are at work, not working, just waiting for the time to pass. I did pull up 0lsee's DL and watched a bit. Man, Clay has a LOT to do in this play. No wonder he's nervous! He'll do fine. Once he hits that stage, he'll transform into Entertainer Clay and wow everyone.

I, too, hope somehow we get to hear his British accent.

I just watched a little of Spamalot from 00lsee's downloads....I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face through most of it...it's so silly! Clay's PERFECT for it! :cryingwlaughter:

So it seems that the accent of the guard at the beginning is going to be a different one from what Sir Robin has? Actually, I hope I'll be able to hear and understand the characters' words better when I'm there than from these videos---they're talking fast and in dialect and some things just zoom on by...

All the dancing! BWAH! I canNOT wait!

You go, Clay! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

saw this posted on CH:

Every train station along the route (NJ into NY) had big advertising placards with the Spamalot poster with Clay on it ... we took a picture of the one in Hamilton!

AMAZING! :DoClay:

From caperkeeper at CV

Quote:

I apologize for the delay in posting this - and maybe it's been posted but I've been in a meeting from 2:00 until 5:30 today (grrrrrrrr) . Got another call from Claysfayevorite and they were in the box office and what do they hear? Clay! Speaking in a British Accent - Singing with A British Accent! Eeeeeeee. She was so schmoopie! They couldn't see him but apparently the cast was doing a run through and she thinks it was the finale number - but Clay sounded wonderful! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And muski beat me to it!

I thought this day wouldl never end!!! I'm off to buy cat food & head home for the cert! EEEEE!!!

I am so excited about tonight I have just kept busy all day, few things I did accomplish. Paid bills, ordered from Victoria Secrets, sent some thank you notes, sewed patches on new ski patrol jackets, worked on my other job paper work, counted money from our library book sale, made my husband lunch(something I told him I would not do if he opted to work from home), and some general pick up around the house. Now I can not think of anything else to keep myself busy, I am at my desk in the basement, if my husband comes down he will always find some project. Some reports from tonight can not come soon enough. It is so neat to see the bus and theater pictures. Love him.

gb....we didn't think this through so well...we are just....6 miles from each other? we should have gotten together to sqeee and eeeee and peeee.... from Row EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... of course. As it is...I now have a hubby home from work early...poor baby (big eye roll) has a cold. Drat!

Oooh and now I get to go buy food! Yay?

Catch ya all later.

ETA..Extra EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Lookie...I'm on top! Just like Clay?.....Robin?......Whatever...it feels goooood.

[Rohdy Husbands do get in the way sometimes. Mine has the option now to work at home if he wants to. It is driving me nuts. I am use to doing my own things on my days off, and now I feel like I have to tell him everwhere I am going. I do not know if I will survive retirement when the time comes. My son by the way put a purchase agreement on a home in your town, now if he can sell his.

I cannot get my computer to bold names. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

[Rohdy Husbands do get in the way sometimes. Mine has the option now to work at home if he wants to. It is driving me nuts. I am use to doing my own things on my days off, and now I feel like I have to tell him everwhere I am going. I do not know if I will survive retirement when the time comes. My son by the way put a purchase agreement on a home in your town, now if he can sell his.

I cannot get my computer to bold names. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Highlight what you want to bold and then click on the B.

Just me or anyone else feel like throwing up...just had some soup, that's about all I think I can eat.

Kim