American Idol 7

Ansamcw

I like asiah better too. Josiah is lucky I'm not a judge - because I could feel my mama's words rising in my throat - "Boy, I'll give you something to cry about"

The way he sent the band away seemed like sheer arrogance - though I bet it was because he hadn't rehearsed with them. This competition will crush him.

yeah he seems like this temperamental young artist that has a hard time taking guidance...cos I can't imagine Debra and Micheal not trying to be patient with him. well this competition will crush him or be the kick in the butt he needs. But he really isn't right for this competition. I do hope he ends up getting an offer with a good band and start his career that way. he does have the look and the sound that appeals to my girls...lots of potential there IMO.

Do you want to know or can you wait until tomorrow?

tell me now too...

we'll just spoiler it...

I do miss the drama of the group sing...

but this really was the most fair type of audition...give them more than one shot.

OK

Josiah doesn't make it.

What they have done by letting him through is deny him a chance to try again in a way. Funny how taht works out. Maybe I am wrong and it might be if you make it to Hollywood, you no longer can try again. I have to check.

The list of who made it

Guys

Chikezie Eze Age: 22

Colton Berry Age: 16

Danny Noriega Age: 18

David Archuleta Age: 16

David Cook

David Hernandez

Garrett Haley Age: 17

Jason Castro Age: 20

Jason Yeager Age: 28

Luke Menard Age: 27

Michael Lee Johns

Robbie Carrico Age: 26

(what the heck is with these beanie wearing guys????

Girls

Alaina Whitaker Age: 16

Alexandrea "Alex" Lushington Age: 16

Amanda L. Overmyer Age:23

Amy Davis Age: 25

Asiah Epperson

Brooke White

Carly Smithson Age: 24

Joanne Borgella Age: 25

Kady Malloy Age: 18

Kristy Lee Cook Age: 23

Ramiele Malubay Age: 20

Syesha Mercado Age: 20

If you want picutres, try here? I am not sure you can access it if you are not a member of the board.

Glad to know who made it. Now I don't have to watch that god awful show where they call each one in to the big room and make them twist in the wind.

I wasn't paying attention to anyone's name so I don't have a clue whether the ones I like made it or not.

Except for Josiah - who I liked but he sucked when he was taken out of his element and had to sing cover songs without playing an instrument. Oh, and I also remember that 16-year old boy who looked like he was 10!

YAY I like 2 girls and 2 guys...so far...

now...I guess the problem is the semi finals round will quicly show everyones weaknesses and by the time the finals come around I will be sick of all of them.

I think I am actually glad Kyle and Josiah won;t go through this...I think Josiah will get some offers and end up with a career...but Kyle...I think Simon woudl;ve just made him his whipping boy again.

Well I liked the one who reminded me of Carole King.

And I liked the Australian guy.

And I liked some other guy who reminded me of the Australian guy.

And I like the girl near the end who the judges said was the best yet (for the 18th time...).

BRING PICTURES, PLAY!!

Well I liked the one who reminded me of Carole King.

And I liked the Australian guy.

And I liked some other guy who reminded me of the Australian guy.

And I like the girl near the end who the judges said was the best yet (for the 18th time...).

BRING PICTURES, PLAY!!

YUP...I agree...

Ok, I am tired of spoilering, everyone here is readingthe spoilers anyway.

One thing that has been noted is that we have see all top 12 females perform in Hollywood, but we have only seen 6 of the guys. Soooo that means - cannon fodder, Ngel knows who he wants selected in the male categpory. I believe this indicates it is a male TCO. I think it means Michael.

SoooOOOooooOOO Do we really believe one of the chosen few were being teased and nervous as shown on TV or were they acting?

Are you talking about Carly??? I have a feeling her emotions are real...it just seem like her past experience with the label left her really vulnerable. I think she really lost a bit of her confidence. I have a problem with her...its tough for me to watch her.

What I found weird was both Kyle and Josiah gone...specially since Simon admitted with Kyle at least that he wanted him in. I think these two were rejected by the producers. I think they are so afraid to have another Sanjaya...a kid that simply takes over the buzz of the show that they took these two out. I also think they have other cute guys in mind to pimp and Josiah and Kyle may take the emphasis away just because they are so different.

But its weird...half the guy I never saw before...like that castro guy.. did we ever see him???

I am happy with most of them.

Josiah did make me very emotional. I really hate that they made that kid wait. They know how emotional he was...I sure hope someone gives him a chance after this.

there are a few guys we have not seen before - Cannon fodder to make sure the right guys get into the top 12. We have to have time to fall in love with the right guys. They can be the best guys in the world, but without exposure, they won't start with a fan base.

I think the spoilering got some people fans before the show thought it would. Guess the show was not up on it.

The thing that pissed me off the most was hearing Paula and Randy tell people to come back again. AHEM once you are in the top 50 you are not allowed to come back again.

Next week the show begins, there will be reports from people attending the filming and about the games they will play.

ETA Josiah went on-line and had a fit at Vote for the worst, sayingthe show sucked and stuff like that . He is very young.

Yup he is very immature.

But I do think the show used him a lot...they had the cameras follow all his drama...and they exploited that. I was impressed at least that he handled it well in the show. Too bad he decides to ruin what good impression people had by going off on line.

The way Josiah's eyes got kinda hard and beady when he didn't think he would make it to the next group (after dismissing the band) told me he has some very uncontrollable anger issues. Startled me, really. Even if this is warranted, given his real life problems and tragedies, it is certainly nothing to be exploited for TV. IMO he needs a LOT of maturing before he could deal with a showbiz career.

I think they wanted him right up until he started the Jekyll-and-Hyde crying/glaring stuff.

That being said, that last number he did sans band had a lot of sharp notes.

Supposedly, he was the last person scheduled for rehearsal with the band at 3:30 Am the day before. Life is tough and someone has to be last, unfortunately. I think it is not really verified, although the stuff that is verified is amazing. The predictors even got the songs right for Hollywoood weeks, so their sources were excellent. Josiah is supposed to be one of their sources.

I read where Michael has an album ready to go, if he was not on idol it would be released already, but they shelved it when he got , considering he was signed to Mavarick, not BMG.