Spamalot Chat and Discussions (spoilers within)

Ansamcw

I'm so ridiculously happy, it's just..... ridiculous!

From CV:

i stopped at the theatre on my way home and purchased the souvenir program, it has a special poster in it, here are some scans:

th_1-18-200884353PM.jpg

th_1-18-200884237PM.jpg

th_1-18-200884521PM.jpg

th_1-18-200884632PM.jpg

th_1-18-200884742PM.jpg

th_1-18-200884854PM.jpg

This number is really very complicated...lots of choreography...I wonder if they willt r to add more singing parts to this...

AHHH the piano!!!!

OMG I am loving imagining Clay doing this dance...the audience will be screaming!!!!

I am soooooo in awe of this guy! I was thinking today about him saying (many times) how he got cut from his school play in his senior year...11 years later he's on freakin' BROADWAY in a Tony-award winning freakin' production!

He's singing!

He's dancing!

He's speaking in tongues (gah)!

He's acting!

He's getting goosed by gorgeous babes!

He's spewing profanity in front of God and everbody!

He's choking his chicken in public!

He's...he's ....he's.....

He's so wonderful. :lilredani:

Velcro? :cryingwlaughter:

He'll be out in the while coat & tails in the finale..........OMG I can't wait to see this in person. It's funny reading around the boards, the number of people NOW saying......oh, I guess I will have to see this, he is doing so well. As if there was ever any doubt????!???!!!??!??!!???

Absolutely velcro! I watched this number just this morning and now know why his legs were so sore... wow! I'm so excited tonight that I'm almost out of my skin!!!

Embarassing admission here: I got down on one knee and tried to do the extended leg drag forward thing. Couldn't do it to save my life, and it hurt like the dickens... :imgtongue:

Absolutely velcro! I watched this number just this morning and now know why his legs were so sore... wow! I'm so excited tonight that I'm almost out of my skin!!!

Embarassing admission here: I got down on one knee and tried to do the extended leg drag forward thing. Couldn't do it to save my life, and it hurt like the dickens... :imgtongue:

:lmaosmiley-1: (sorry :F_05BL17blowkiss:)

I;m just getting to that part...

its almost done!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEE, I wonder who got chosen to go up on stage. Is it always seat A101? That wouldn't quite seem fair, but I'm not sure how else they'd do it.......

yup I wonder howmany Clay fans will be chosen...