I wanna Dance!!

BrightLights

Doesn't watching reality dance shows really make you want to dance. I swear I'm going to sign up for some kind of dance class this weekend. I was thinking of something odd though like Belly Dancing or Swing Dancing. I want to take some crazy stuff then take samba or tango classes. I know I'm not the only crazy person that feels the need to dance. Come on!!! :)

Doesn't watching reality dance shows really make you want to dance. I swear I'm going to sign up for some kind of dance class this weekend. I was thinking of something odd though like Belly Dancing or Swing Dancing. I want to take some crazy stuff then take samba or tango classes. I know I'm not the only crazy person that feels the need to dance. Come on!!! :)

Aww I do love dancing and I did take up ballroom dancing in grad school. I think the one thing that is frustrating me is the lack of a partner. My hubby sure won't do it...and other than in class where else can I use it. But it is fun. The one thing that I think will be useful is using it as a way to lose weight.

I know a firend that took belly dancing lessons...she really enjoyed it and she did trip her waistline a bit.

:hubbahubba: << i think that's so cute

Reality shows have that affect. I was watching a commercial for Your Mama Don't Dance and it reminded me of just how silly my mom looked dancing . . . . (while secretly giving me the urge to do my own silly two step)