American Idol

ShelleyC

Ansa, I love you - you want me to send you the original "Reason" to hear a good falsetto?  Man, that was not good or sexy...

OK, who's left that's supposed to be any good?  Because frankly I would start over at this point.

Kandre..I really shouldn't type as I listen...when i said good flasetto it was the first line...after that...it went waaaaay down.

you are right it wasn't really good. Yeah I have the original reasons in my ipod...and that was not good.

Chris...I like him. But please don't start doing the mic stand schtick. I kinda thought the background singer had more power though...

wow he got way pitchy in the end there.

I think I like him the best so far but I always liked Chris.

uh oh...the judges agreed with me...YAY...I always liked him but yes Charisma is still needed.

I fell asleep and woke to Chris, although I started waking with the brady comment by Paula, then fell asleep again - Rough day at the dog park., at least the dog is worn out.

SO, they put through some losers, huh? SO what were their nasty Clay remarks. Is this worth staying awake for?

Oh Dear, Keven is not nearly strong enough to sing this. Weak.

Edited by playbiller

Kevin looks like a baby A-Fed to me - just not as blond. One Last Cry. Oh dear. He starts out weak - nerves are clearly kicking his butt. But he has talent. He simply sounds terrified. Hmph. And there is absolutely no charisma at all.

And I have to put him second behind Chris but ahead of Will.

Kevin...he looks too young. He seems mature talking to Ryan...

What was Paula hearing in hollywood, he was so out of tune there.

One last cry...OK will listen first before typing my reactions...

he looks so scared...and he is so out of tune. Ricky did this a lot better...OMG, so out of tune and nasally.

What was Randy listening to?Paula...is on medication again...so Simon you are my only hope here HE WAS OUT OF TUNE!!! thank you Simon for saying the truth. That is soooo true...he was excruciating.

Okay...at least with the girls I already liked Mandisa and halfliked Ayla and Paris...but at this point the only one I like was Chris.

TRAIN WRECK!!!

Wait, wait! You can't like Chris, He was one of the MOAM snickerers. Of course Becky was the worst.\

OH NO!!!! He is singing Shout!

Well, it was fun and he did enjoy himself.

Bw\WAH Randy 's first really funny comment - and you sang in tune - likethat is an extra, not a requirement.

Edited by playbiller

I don't like Gideon just like I don't like Brenna. Damn, that's KARAOKE with a Capital K! Has he deviated one iota from the Animal House version yet? No? He's not bad, and it is a good song choice for this level of the competition, but dang. I personally just don't like it.

Gideon...Shout...

OVER THE TOP...but not bad...vocals a bit weak for this song.

hee...Simon is really going for the shock value...OMG yeah his smile bothers me...its too big...like he was a demented clown or something.

I didn;t like him as much as he liked himself...

Well, maybe the first part of the show is the characters fdor the drama and the good singers aere in the last few places. What happens if the good singers falter and fall? Imagine a sing off between Becky and one of the guys so far. Yeck, lowest rated finale ever.

Elliot, why does it sound like he is reaching fo the notes. - there is a strain feeling, like someone singing out of his normal key. I love Stevie, just not this. The best so far? I guess I should go back to sleep.

Edited by playbiller

I am so totally shallow - I completely hate Elliot's look. He makes me think he's an Amish dude who's escaped the farm. He doesn't sound bad, he's just oversinging Stevie - why does everyone oversing Stevie? Still not bad, but I am just not impressed.

KAndre is thrilled that the mind-meld is working so well with bottle

Simon is full of shit.

Hee what if the VFTW really kept the worse people in...

Elliot...good tone but he is no tgetting the low notes...he was good in the slow part.

not familiar with this song...I think thats not a good thing to do at this point...we might get lost in the shuffle...

but I think he is second to Chris for me.