#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

Captions? Feh, don't even have to read them to guess their tone and content...

You know what I think?

Fortune cookies.

You know how people sometimes add "in bed" after whatever fortune they get? I think after every future unflattering photo caption, rumor, or biased article, in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".

00lsee... I like your thinking! I'm not gonna go look either, cause pfffft! ...as someone I love said so eloquently! :cryingwlaughter:

{{{{FCAs who are sick}}}}

Page 6 page 7 - Pffft I don't care anymore. it would be nice if people realized what assholes they are - think village voice blender or any ofa number of them... But I won't hold my breath, there are always more assholes that admire them.

For example, I was told to stop making up things before the war in Iraq when I said things about there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ior that Al Quida hated Sadaam and had a death thing out on him or that W was just upset because Sadaam put up a government building with a picture of his father in the lobby floor so that people could step on his face all the time or that the war would not go well and make a huge mess in the middle east or that intellegent people tried not to get involved in some countries or why not finish the war n Afghanastan first. Now people are saying Who Knew? - well a million people I marched with agains the war knew, but of course the news reproted a few people marched - 20 bloks of people on 4 avenues without room to move are not a few pople - that is 2 miles of people filling 4 streets from side to side (6 car lanes).

I knew, play! I knew! Too bad the assholes in positions of power decided lying to the people just so they could get their way was somehow justified and that praying on the fears people had after 9-11 was somehow justified and......

Don't get me started!

I sorta- kinda think discussing politcs might hurt someone's feelings .It certainly can be devisive. Just saying.

It can be divisive, but so can discussing Clay's hair! I am not a mod or admin and therefore am not in a position to decide what can or cannot be discussed here, but we are all grown-ups and should be able to discuss anything. I think as long as people do it with respect for each other and knowing that there are people who disagree with you then anything can be discussed. IMO, the not discussing of certain topics means closed minds and closed minds do no one any good.

On to another subject - Kat McPhee and David Foster are on AI right now. I am one of the few who loves her voice but damn it! She is singing a GEORGE song ("Something") and NO ONE should ever do that but my GEORGE (except maybe Clay one day....)! GEORGE is SACRED damn it!!!!

Not to mention that song is NOT part of the Lennon and McCartney songbook!

Heh - CG disagree all the time, I am usually in the minority of any discussion on politics, so disagree if you want to, my focus was on the media however, and I stand by how many people were with me that day and how the media misrepresented it as a small group of people - well, if you can call 100K a small group, it was compared to how many were there - but I know how it is done - I read about a vetrans day parade that was going to be near I worked, many long years ago and I wanted to go because there were going to be speeches by peolle I respected, including a general and a state senator, etc. SO I talk a cubicle mate into going with me, and we go and there are like 8 other people. I was rather shocked, but the parde was good and ended and we had a great place to stand - and then the media got involved - suddenly my space got very tight and people were pushed into me. Seems like the media decided we needed to be a croawd, so the police kept cordoning the spaceuntil we had a small square to stand in and we did not even have a good view of the speakers because huge televiosn cameras were in our faces. I couldn't take it, I walked away, but the police did not want me to step out of my square, I had to say I had to go back to work, then I crossed the street and watched it from there. What you see is usually an illusion.

I hated the arrangement and the yodeling for Kathrine's song. Typical overwrought David Foster arrangement.

ETAS - I just meant that CG and I frequently see things very differently about Clay and try not to make it personal, everyone has a right to an opinion, as long as they realize it is just that, an opinion - after all, in the little world in my head that I inhabit, I am the only one who is always right.

Just to be clear, play. I didn't disagree with you. I actually agreed with you 100%!

Sometimes I think my ability to communicate and comprehend has become impaired by all the Clay drugs I have been taking the last 5 years!

yardsignwithwire-wdc-tn.gif

Just no! I am not impressed with any of the candidates but I will take Obama or McCain over her.

Kim

Sometimes I think my ability to communicate and comprehend has become impaired by all the Clay drugs I have been taking the last 5 years!

well we know it has affected you eye site. :cryingwlaughter:

Politics? Yeah it can be devisive. Don't really know why we'd want to sit here and talk about politics on main but we have touched on all kinds of issues like grownups. But if it's all about Republics suck, Democrats suck. yay hillary, yay Obama, Yay McClain? what is the point. If something comes up organically like it has in the past, fine.

Hee! I thought I was on the wrong board! I had to look at the beautimous banner to be sure!

OMG I've made it to the top! Thanks to all the little people who made this possible!!!

yardsignwithwire-wdc-tn.gif

Woo hoo!!!!! :04:

Now, so people will remember what it is really all about here......

roclayspam4.jpg

Still not loving the blonde but I do like it long and natural looking and I LOVE the smile!

ETA: BC! Those buttons are adorable!!

Hee! I thought I was on the wrong board! I had to look at the beautimous banner to be sure!

OMG I've made it to the top! Thanks to all the little people who made this possible!!!

Bwah, merrieee! :cryingwlaughter:

*Wishes that just being called 'little' would make it so when it comes to one's waistline* :wizard:

samp0c2e570dc2840cbe.jpg

samp9a411ee64d70745e.jpg

sampbdd39f289d3ee0b7.jpg

Now that's my kinda candidate! If I could have written in a name in last week's primary........ :lilredani:

Speaking as one of the little people, merrieeee, you're welcome. Now, I suppose I should stop looking up your skirt, eh? lol

No offense, y'all, but unless it relates directly to Clay, I'd rather see political talk anywhere but here. The media is pervasive (and contentious) enough for me and quite frankly, I crave a place to take a break from all that turmoil, which is only going to intensify.

Of course, that being said, I still plan to campaign shamelessly for CUTE Sir Robin of Clegg. Thank you, bottlecap, for the lovely buttons. :)

Aha! No wonder you couldn't see the devine ass grab!! It's all starting to make sense now. BWAH

bottle, LOVE the buttons.

And isn't Clay polarizing enough w/o throwing the candidates into this thread? :whistling-1:

just sayin....

And isn't Clay polarizing enough w/o throwing the candidates into this thread? :whistling-1:

just sayin....

Well, I like Clay's pole, if that's what you mean.

What.

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I get your "point"!

Ahh, the up & downs of election year. hee

OOlsee, I love your new avatar!

Muski, I'm so sorry you're sick. You neeeeeed to get better before New York! I just got over the crud, and I'm hoping you'll be healthy again soon. We need to be full of vim and vigor to celebrate our boyfriend in New York in a couple of weeks!

Pole position? We're talking sports? Yay. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

So my sister dropped off a humidifier..I don't know what the hell to do with it...do you put in cold or warn or hot water...anyone?

The humidifier will produce steam so I think that hot water would be just fine, cold ok too but will take longer to produce the steam.

Hope you feel better soon...this cold/flu/whateverthehellitis bug going around is just naaaasty. I'm just recovering from a cold which as usual went down into my chest and it's been just over 3 weeks.

Ah the media and the distortions they put over on the public. It has been forever thus except it is even worse now than during the Vietnam war.

In Clayland one of the big lessons I would hope we have learned by now is always question the source of what you see, hear or read before believing it to be true.

4 weeks from today I'll be arriving in New York....such an adventure. It's hard for me to believe that I will actually be in New York(!!!) aaand possibly be just a couple of feet away from OBF when he signs a Playbill.

Couchie, I do know it is important to keep a humidifier clean:

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/cleanuphumidifier

No offense, y'all, but unless it relates directly to Clay, I'd rather see political talk anywhere but here. The media is pervasive (and contentious) enough for me and quite frankly, I crave a place to take a break from all that turmoil, which is only going to intensify.

I could not agree more. Seeing one particular campaign banner here made me want to "run away" to quote some Spamalot-ese. Far, far away.

just sayin....

Well, I like Clay's pole, if that's what you mean.

What.

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I get your "point"!

Ahh, the up & downs of election year. hee

Well, personally, I'm kind of interested to see who ends up on top. :D