#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

I don't care if the danged gif is too small to really be able to see things well, this danged moment is just too danged hot and CUTE not to use! OMG...Hannah is so freakin' COOL. Now there's a long, tall mess of arms, legs and whatnot---imagining those two ....

together. :hubbahubba:

I don't care if the danged gif is too small to really be able to see things well, this danged moment is just too danged hot and CUTE not to use! OMG...Hannah is so freakin' COOL. Now there's a long, tall mess of arms, legs and whatnot---imagining those two ....

*tosses the Clyra in the trash*

*waits for first installment of the Clannah*

*tosses the Clyra in the trash*

*waits for first installment of the Clannah*

They're about the same age, aren't they? :whistling-1:

Hannah's Video

Take a look at this youtube video of Hannah singing "Our Kind of Love"...the woman is GORGEOUS and her voice is, too!

Yeah, play...he did say he was 'shut down'...but that was before he was around this woman all the time.... :cryingwlaughter: Gawd....if SHE can't 'turn him on' and "open him up" and whatnot...who the HELL can? :hubbahubba:

Ya gotta love the scrolldown effect....

Clay3-8-08.jpg

It's no wonder Hannah just couldn't resist. :thgimme:

:hubbahubba: That is indeed one pinchable ass! I wonder if he returned the favor later? :whistling-1:

I've decided on my 2nd favorite piece of Clack. Beautiful Star of Bethlehem...when you can hear his Poppa yell "That's my boy!" I just bawl every time I hear it. Knowing of Clay's strained relationships with Vernon and Ray, it was very touching to hear this male figure in his life claim him as 'his boy' with pride and love and joy. I get schmoopie thinking about it.

Now, someone explain how the above sentiment jells with the pinchable ass sentiment? HOw can I feel such polar opposite emotions for the same man? He confuses me.

They're about the same age, aren't they? :whistling-1:

She's 33, according to that Broadway.com interview from the other day. Just sayin'.

Now now, everyone - don't we always have to believe Clay? he did say he put his hormones on hold - now you wouldn't want to accuse him of being a liar, would you? Heh, heh, heh

But Mom -- you're not letting us have any fun!!!!!! [/whine, and also /jk]

Now, someone explain how the above sentiment jells with the pinchable ass sentiment? HOw can I feel such polar opposite emotions for the same man? He confuses me.

Welcome to the world of "Clay Aiken -- Dichotomy."

Hannah also comes from good stock. Her mother is an accomplished opera singer and Hannah could have gone to Oxford or Cambridge according to a bio I read so she is very intelligent. Why yes, I do my homework. She is 5'11".

I've decided on my 2nd favorite piece of Clack. Beautiful Star of Bethlehem...when you can hear his Poppa yell "That's my boy!" I just bawl every time I hear it.

Me, too, Bookwhore. You know that I save very little video clack, but I have 2 versions of that. And audio, too. I love the part where Clay says they almost had to track Papa down. Heartwarming.

I say Go For It, Hannah!

I'm packed and ready.

I've--of course--thrown my back out so I'm limping around like some demented hunchback, swearing mightliy. Just to prove that I'm completely cursed, the sink in the garage has backed up-not a good sign--and I'm waiting for the plumber who will be gleefully moving at half the normal speed since it's Sunday overtime.

However, I'm leaving for Clay in the morning, so NOTHING else really matters.

Well, I've always said I thought Clay would/should end up with a woman a few years older than he is...He's such an 'old soul' in many elemental ways, even though he's full of childish good humor and joy of life. He would, I think, gravitate toward a strong, independent, willful and fun woman, and this particular beauty seems to be all that.

Whatever. Whether they become good friends, great lovers, soulmates---it's wonderful that he's expanding his social and professional circle with such remarkable people. One of the reasons I've always thought Clay would be 'successful' is that he will 99% of the time win over those people with whom he works. He chooses interesting and varied paths so is assured of meeting interesting and varied people!

What an intriguing life is ahead for this man! Not only do I wish I were younger so that I could have a real shot at him, but also because I then might be able to participate in his journey longer....I don't like the idea that I won't ALWAYS be able to join in all the fun, you know? :lipstick:

Oh man! This has been such a interesting weekend! I went to go see John Legend in concert at the rodeo this past Friday - now I love John Legend's stuff, and my Clay experiences made me think this might be fun...Man, honestly, it is NOT the same. Legend is good - he's entertaining, he's tries to engage the audience and he has some kick-ass songs - but my total indifference to live performance just showed up and STAYED. I need me some Clay!

Like merrieeee and keepingfaith said, it has been GORGEOUS here this weekend - and to top it all off, my bestest friend's in the world that I've known since high school baby brother got married Saturday (he's a forty year old baby) - the wedding was outdoors and gorgeous and sunny and I thought I was FREEZING my ass off because it was in the 60's until I see you people's picture and I went and hugged my thermometer.

2b) - Gotta go with KF's XVid AI5 from Scarlett - that piece of clack made me go upgrade my monitor to a 34" HDTV. I swear to God. That is just beyond gorgeous.

2c) - David Foster's thing - Unchained Melody and pre and post banter - something I missed. Because I am a complete and total idiot. Coulda gone with Scarlett. Coulda got all dressed up and hear my man banter and sing and look fucking cute. Talking about being a Black Irishman, and him telling David Foster that he should produce. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - me I gotta be SENNNNNNNNNSIBLE. Well, I ain't doing that again!

2d) - Scrubs. Oh how I love Scrubs. But even better, I love the Ken Jenkins - "and then he started to sing and it was like watching magic - this young man sort of unzipped himself and emerged, like a butterfly...(Clay sings "Isn't She Lovely")...absolute pure song - the boy stopped being there and there was nothing but singing and he did it so naturally and so beautifully that I think all of our jaws dropped a little and we all thought wow, what a great kid. Clay Aiken. He's a great kid."

Welcome gloch! You will love it here! Is it glock or g-lock?? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Oh we all want to be on that list and not the other one!!!

Oh Kandre my clack has now suddenly become much clearer Amazing what a new computer with a good video card will do!!!!!

So one night I happened to come across a video of Clay singing...one of the AI2 videos..and I wish I could remember which one it was and that was it. Who is this beautiful young man with the wonderful voice? There followed hours of video watching, blog reading (some of which made me heart sick) and I staggered off to bed at 4:00am, dazed and amazed.

liney23
Lotus... YAY!!! Too bad you had to get blogged, tho. Those maggots are below zero in humanity!

HUH? I think I missed something here...would you enlighten me, please?

Lotus... sorry to be unclear. I meant Yay to the medical situation not being anything bad and then referred to the blog part of your story bolded above in my "too bad you got blogged" part. I totally understood what I meant and cannot for the life of me understand why you were confused... (snark). :cryingwlaughter: Sometimes my typing fingers go faster than my brain.

muski... what I found interesting about that gif of Hannah butt pinching is the fact that he didn't even look around immediately to see who had done him. Is he so used to being pinched that he could just wait to see who it was??? :cryingwlaughter: I mean if I ever got pinched, I would get whiplash looking to see who had done it. He just nonchalantly returned the playbill he was signing and then looked to see who it was. :cryingwlaughter: I thought I read she was married, but who the heck knows. All I know for sure is they are evidently comfortable with each other.

wando... whoa, girl... hope everything works out for you and you can enjoy your trip totally! Get thee into a tub with epson salts to relax the back and... and... sorry don't have any suggestions for the plumber part of your travails. Good Luck!!!

Welcome gloch! Hope you enjoy it here....settle down and get comfortable for a spell....

Oooo KAndre, you are evil. How could I forget Scrubs? And to think he's now doing a regular acting gig on Broadway! Also, how could I forget that Ken Jenkins thing? That was amazing to hear that description from him...."what a kid."

muski... what I found interesting about that gif of Hannah butt pinching is the fact that he didn't even look around immediately to see who had done him. Is he so used to being pinched that he could just wait to see who it was??? :cryingwlaughter: I mean if I ever got pinched, I would get whiplash looking to see who had done it. He just nonchalantly returned the playbill he was signing and then looked to see who it was. :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, I noticed that too -- he was so focused on his autograph signing that he was like "ho hum, someone pinched me in the butt." Hee. Actually, I think it's kind of that "family" thing that he's mentioned more than a few times. Although I hope no one in my family pinches me in the butt. *g*

Welcome gloch! You will love it here! Is it glock or g-lock?? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Oh we all want to be on that list and not the other one!!!

Thanks merrieeee, I already love it here. I have been reading the top 3 Clack favorites, and loving the memories.

I am rather idiotic when it comes to technology, but I have learned a lot due to Clay.

My favs have to be the Scarlett AI5 finale. I have watched that over 100 times and it still brings a smile to my face.

The Quiana/Clay Listen duo knocked my socks off.....what I would have given to be there.

There are so many that show his humor, two of my favs is the Elmer exchange in Grand Rapids and the Bridget banter in Norfolk.

Thanks ldyjocelyn!

2d) - Scrubs. Oh how I love Scrubs. But even better, I love the Ken Jenkins - "and then he started to sing and it was like watching magic - this young man sort of unzipped himself and emerged, like a butterfly...(Clay sings "Isn't She Lovely")...absolute pure song - the boy stopped being there and there was nothing but singing and he did it so naturally and so beautifully that I think all of our jaws dropped a little and we all thought wow, what a great kid. Clay Aiken. He's a great kid."

God, remembering that just made me all kinds of schmoopie!

This is my first post and all I have to say is I wanna be on whatever "List" Hannah is on. Can somebody arrange that please?

I dunno know about any list but hell, I wanna be Hannah's Left Hand!!

Welcome, gloch.

Welcome, gloch! :welcome:

muski... what I found interesting about that gif of Hannah butt pinching is the fact that he didn't even look around immediately to see who had done him. Is he so used to being pinched that he could just wait to see who it was??? :cryingwlaughter: I mean if I ever got pinched, I would get whiplash looking to see who had done it. He just nonchalantly returned the playbill he was signing and then looked to see who it was. :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, I noticed that too -- he was so focused on his autograph signing that he was like "ho hum, someone pinched me in the butt." Hee. Actually, I think it's kind of that "family" thing that he's mentioned more than a few times. Although I hope no one in my family pinches me in the butt. *g*

I've watched the video many just a few times and I like to think she said a few softly spoken, well chosen words (use your imagination) in his ear as she passed and that's why he wasn't at all surprised..... :whistling-1:

grins happily at merrieeee...

We TOLD you so!

I'm finally watching this week's AIRewind - my boy Clay totally rocked - judges were strange this week - Randy and Paula actually offering up pointless criticisms (why the hell are they dissing the number ones?) while Simon praises appropriately? Huh.

KLo - OK version of My Heart Will Go On - but man I hate that song.

A faintly less skankified KimberMe - I like the dress - Lord, I had TOTALLY forgot she did Everything I Do - which was a major mistake as she has a range of maybe C to F sharp. The hell is she claims she wanted to do the big part - I bet the arranger cut 'cause they knew she couldn't do it! Ha!

What a shock - Josh does "Amazed" - I wanna take a stick to Josh and that frickin' fake twang - hasn't he actually LISTENING to Lonestar? Averythang that yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww deeeeeewwwwwww... the hell you say. And he was blowing up like a balloon!

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky....why do you keep picking songs I loathe? Why? WHY? And take that damn knit cap off your head - it ain't that cold in there and it makes your head look like Gumby. And Paula is psychotic. And I have to admit that I thought Simon was funny when he told Lionel that he didn't think he pulled the song off. Man, I HATE Endless Love. And Ricky needs to lay off the doughnuts now.

Aaaaaaand here's the worst performance of the night - Carmen doing frickin' Blondie - I swear she just must have seen the word "Blondie", thought, hey I'm blonde and went for it. She's about as much of a rocker chick as say, Tab Hunter. It was bad top to bottom. Simon just lays it all out. And I'm typing this as I'm watching, so here is Carman, and I will be damned if she doesn't say she never heard of Blondie before AI! And she didn't know what the song was about! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! the only thing she gets credit for is the fact that the judges don't know what the hell "pitchy" is either.

Man, Trenyce's flat chested, ain't she? Not her best performance - tried to power through at little bit - and frankly she was a bit caberet - over the top, you know standing in place, giant mouth wide open, broad sweeping arm gestures, total Liza Minelli style. Not her best.

Ruben - I love Kiss and Say Goodbye and did a happy dance that those damn 504 shirts went missing! And he waved bye! I'm sorry, I thought that was cute.

Results - Clay has excessively pretty green eyes. Carmen has the luck of the goats and Ricky gets butted.

Sorry, I'm so not a YouTube person - it's 060910_DavidFoster_PreUMBanter_Scarlett_DV for the Black Irishman stuff and 060910_DavidFoster_PostUMGloryNoteBanter_Scarlett_DV for the "David Foster should produce" stuff!

This is my first post and all I have to say is I wanna be on whatever "List" Hannah is on. Can somebody arrange that please?

I dunno know about any list but hell, I wanna be Hannah's Left Hand!!

Welcome, gloch.

treenuts, left hand, right hand, mouth, tracks of land......I'm not picky.

Thanks annabear!