#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

I have this fantasy. Hannah and Clay have discussed the "enthusiasm" of his fans and the fact that we notice every little detail about him. This information then spreads faster than wild fire through the message boards. Not only do the message boards find out about it within minutes of its occurrence but this detail then creates pages and pages of discussion. They decide to play around with us, hence the butt pinch.

Anyway, the store opens April 3rd, so I'll be working, if PW is willing to participate in nepotism!!! So - I'll get my feet wet back in the workplace. But it's only $10 an hour and I'm driving an hour 15 to get there! (maybe more in high season traffic!)

On the good side - I will be earning a few pennies towards the OMWH Tour! :)

*bolding mine

Cotton, congrats on getting back into the swing of things. You're lucky to be working with someone who'll make it special for you and you get along with. It sounds like a fun challenge.

BUT I wonder if that first bolded statement might not make the second one impossible! Geez louise, uhm.....with the price of gas now I'm bettin' your job will just about pay for the commute with little left over. But maybe that's just me and my sad state of existance in California with ga$ at an astronimcally and quite hysterically high rate and every job comes with a long commute on our freeways. Maybe the good company & food can make up for it :F_05BL17blowkiss:

muski, you seem to have BIG BAllS on the brain today!

Clay content? .....Oh hell, you figure it out :hubbahubba:

I have this fantasy. Hannah and Clay have discussed the "enthusiasm" of his fans and the fact that we notice every little detail about him. This information then spreads faster than wild fire through the message boards. Not only do the message boards find out about it within minutes of its occurrence but this detail then creates pages and pages of discussion. They decide to play around with us, hence the butt pinch.

Now, Lotus.... do you really think Clay would tease his adoring fans like that?! :naughtywag:

I certainly do! :cryingwlaughter: I heard he was over in the Spam recap thread at the OFC earlier. Probably still in bed, in his pj's, bed-head, glasses, giggling maniacally.......

Not that I've watched the bigger version of my avie an inordinate number of times :whistling-1: , but I get the silliest grin on my face every time I do! This is priceless! I love the way his bum is sorta poking out (heh...that's funny. Usually, Clay's poking out in the other direction---ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo)...and draped in that slinky, thin running pants fabric and...

well....she's a woman, fo' sho', so how the HELL could she resist? :cryingwlaughter: Actually, I think Jerome DOES see her and is plain unconcerned! Yep....Maybe Clay's given him a different kind of "List", one that has the names of people who have his permission to touch the 18 body parts that the OTHER list of people can't!

:cryingwlaughter:

muski... after seeing the "before" picture, I wonder if he did see her coming out of the corner of his eye and if they have a running joke going on or somepin' so he wasn't totally surprised, knew who had done it, so looked at her after just to see if she was looking back at him. :cryingwlaughter:

Everyone (wanda, luckiest, cotton), have FUN at Spamalot!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I sure hope this next cd quiets all those who think for some reason that Clay wants to follow in Barry Manilow's footsteps. He's making his own footsteps and it sure would be nice if someone somewhere besides us realized that! Geesh... (talking about the USA Today stuff... B- ... pfffft!!!)

Woo hoo! Look at this youtube! This is the butt pinch but from a wider angle. You can see her bend down to reach across and push/pinch his butt, then she LOOKS BACK at him after she walks past as he looks toward her! :cryingwlaughter:

Now I am getting pissed cause I STILL DO NOT SEE THE STINKING BUTT PINCH!!!!

Can anyone make a slo-mo of the .gif?? Maybe then I could see it!

Ok, added a yellow circle around Hannah's fingers as they grab Clay's cute lil bum - it's her left hand, thumb at the top, pointer finger at the bottom (literally *and* figuratively).

HannahGrabsClay1_2_labeled.jpg

Can you see it now???

I had to hide the dang thing umpteen times because people kept walking up & down my aisle here at work and this looks nothing like the Visio diagrams I'm supposed to be working on! :cryingwlaughter:

can someone bring the USA Today scans over. I thought the grade was pretty fair and all his little mentions good. I would have prefered just a flat B..but whatever. He's on year five and moving onward and upward. Somebody needs to do some little arrows for CG..heee. OK Annabear if she can't see that we might have to get her fitted for super duper bi-focals heee.

Now I am getting pissed cause I STILL DO NOT SEE THE STINKING BUTT PINCH!!!!

Can anyone make a slo-mo of the .gif?? Maybe then I could see it!

Um...I think the stinking part is just acting, yo...

Woo hoo! Look at this youtube! This is the butt pinch but from a wider angle. You can see her bend down to reach across and push/pinch his butt, then she LOOKS BACK at him after she walks past as he looks toward her! :cryingwlaughter:

Well, tan overcoat security dude sure sees it and looks like he's prepared to go after Hannah! :lmaosmiley-1:

ohh, I never thought of a circle...I labeled... lol

Here's another diagram Claygasm... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

HannahGrabsClay1_2copy.jpg

But, but, but (no pun intended....), look at the bend in her arm! Her hand couldn't possibly bend like that!

But, but, but (no pun intended....), look at the bend in her arm! Her hand couldn't possibly bend like that!

That bend is her RIGHT arm - she's reaching across the front of her body and pinhcing him with her LEFT hand!

oK....I'm :lmaosmiley-1: here, imagining Claygasm contorting her right arm and hand, trying to get it to bend that way! :cryingwlaughter: And then getting REALLY PISSED that she's not seeing 'the pinch'! :cryingwlaughter: I love you, honey, you know that...but dang, this is funny! :imgtongue:

Watch that YouTube, babe :F_05BL17blowkiss: ....you're bound to see things clearly then....heeeeee! I love it!

oK....I'm :lmaosmiley-1: here, imagining Claygasm contorting her right arm and hand, trying to get it to bend that way! :cryingwlaughter: And then getting REALLY PISSED that she's not seeing 'the pinch'! :cryingwlaughter: I love you, honey, you know that...but dang, this is funny! :imgtongue:

Watch that YouTube, babe :F_05BL17blowkiss: ....you're bound to see things clearly then....heeeeee! I love it!

It IS funny!!! :cryingwlaughter:

But I also know how frustrating it is to not see what everyone is talking about. Luckily CG has a board full of selfless, sacrificing friends here who will look at every picture, taking time to study them up close and label them, then watch the video over & over, pointing out every detail and angle, all so that she can hopefully, finally see HANNAH PINCHING CLAY'S BUTT!! :lmaosmiley-1:

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

We have FCA'ers on the scene tomorrow night: luckiest1, cindilu2, crimsonice, wandacleo, jmh123 and playbiller per the Representing List. Perhaps one of them can be persuaded to jump the barricade and re-enact the incident for CG's benefit. C'mon, it's worth getting deported for, isn't it? :whistling-1:

That bend is her RIGHT arm - she's reaching across the front of her body and pinhcing him with her LEFT hand!

Oh! Its her left hand????? No wonder I couldn't get it! I was watching her right hand!

Now you laugh but the really, really scary thing is you know me too damn well! I am alone in my office right now and I was doing EXACTLY what you just described! I was standing up, bending my arm at the same angle as her right arm was bent and trying to figure out just how she managed to bend her hand like that! AND I was SCREAMING at the computer because I couldn't see it!!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

So, now knowing I should be watching her left hand, I watched the YouTube muski posted a few times and EUREKA!!!!!

I finally saw it!!!!!! :00000442:

I still don't see it on the original .gif, but I do on this! I didn't the first few times I watched it when I was looking at her right hand, but now that I am looking at her left hand, I see it!!

Hallelujah!!!!!

I was blind but now I see!!!

I would like to sincerely thank all of you who so graciously helped this apparemtly visually impaired person to see the light - and the butt pinch!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA:

We have FCA'ers on the scene tomorrow night: luckiest1, cindilu2, crimsonice, wandacleo, jmh123 and playbiller per the Representing List. Perhaps one of them can be persuaded to jump the barricade and re-enact the incident for CG's benefit. C'mon, it's worth getting deported for, isn't it? :whistling-1:

BWAH! I dare you guys!!! (And yes it would be worth it!)

BWAH - well this may exlain why CG don't "see" eye to eye on a few topics. You should get your eyes checked every year anyway, every two years at the most - I went from OK eye sight to eh, OK eye sight in the last few years, but some cheap reading glasses and occaisional use of binocular solves my problem

You know, it is really hard to adjust when you lose great eye sight,even if you are still better off than most - I knew it was going wehn I was walking up to friend and I didn't recognize them 1/4 mile away. Now, I never recognize anyone, even up close when I can see them clearly - it is hard to adjust somehow..

Well, tan overcoat security dude sure sees it and looks like he's prepared to go after Hannah! :lmaosmiley-1:

OMG...I didn't notice the security dude the first time! bwahh! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm sitting here crying, I'm laughing so hard! YAY for CG finally seeing the :naughtywag: Have I mentioned that I work for a major eyewear manufacturer/retailer? I could send you a friends & family coupon - hee!

:clap:

:EmoticonRingAround:

:cryingwlaughter:

Yea, I thought the same thing. He sprang over there as if to what? Keep her from returning to the scene and molesting our hunky BF? Maybe not even related, but it looked strange!

Hallelujah!!!!! Indeed, CG :thbighug-1: My god, I am in tears laughing at all the attempts to "direct your attention" to the pinch of bliss!

:lmaosmiley-1: :cryingwlaughter:

whew....you done good, ladies!

I keep hearing the music to "Jaws" playing as the soundtrack to the whole incident. The attractive ass is just bobbing along all innocent and unsuspecting-like when suddenly, out of nowhere, the predator strikes! AAARRRGGHHH!!! sharknana.gif NOM, NOM, NOM.