#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

ETA: Couchie, he sang it during the NAT too? The whole tour? You mean I sat through AAL AND YWT in one concert????? Damn, he must have been awfully CUTE to make me do that!

While I'm sure he WAS awfully CUTE (hee), he only sang AAL at the beginning of the NaT. I believe he replaced it with STO early on. Both are favourites of mine!

I have seen people complaining about the album again, a definite sin, it is time for me to start avoiding boards again to avoid disagreeing with people who are talking out of their asses.

Hee, what she said. How can anyone have anything to complain about already? All we have is a track list of titles. But I've already read "it's too country/CCM/ballad heavy" and also "I wish Clay would have given this to us". The former complaints are ridiculous but not surprising in this fandom (and sometimes I just have to vent my frustrations at the screen by shouting "this is Clay Aiken, remember?!?!? :imgtongue: ).........the latter? OMFG. Fans ferret out info and Clay is to blame? :cryingwlaughter: Not that I'm upset with the fan who did it.......I'm a spoiler ho remember! But I think Clay has been extremely forthcoming and open about the evolution of this CD. I was just discussing this with a friend at lunch yesterday, that the difference between this roll out and the last roll out (my beloved ATDW) is that this time, there is no secrecy. Me likey.

Report from tonight's show is the Eric Idle was in attendance & headed back stage afterwards.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I would probably have died from the clash of fandoms (bwah, I originally wrote "clack of fandoms"). If John Cleese shows up at the final weekend in May, that'll be the end of me.

Good Morning Everyone,

36 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

38 Days until "On My Way Here" is Here!

93 Days until The Summer of Clay! (Going to keep posting this until we get official confirmation of yay or nay!)

Safe travels to all those heading to NYC!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Lotus surprisingly I didn't buy either of those books. I think the Torres book is one for the teen demographic. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I don't remember the details of the other one...although the title is familiar.
We had a lot of Torres biographies in the library when I was the media coordinator at K-5 and K-2 schools. Yeah, the research was sloppy which bugged the crap outta me!!

Bwah, ha, ha I just got an email from Clay Online telling me they are missing me and I should join for 3rd year. Oh well I guess the Chapstick & tote are figments of my imagination.

BWAH! heee

Well while I'm here on main and since nobody uses VIEW NEW POSTS because evidently only Play and I will be at Spamalot for the final show so are the only two interested in a get together ...so I'll just let ya'll know here that my mom is doing VERY well at the rehabilitation center. Amazingly so. And she's smiling and happy all the time and cares about her hair and clothes, and she had her nails done today. Like night and day! Hell she's doing so good they'll probably kick her out soon. So whatever they are doing there I'll just have to find a way to carry over at home.

To me the excitement about the new album is that it is Clay's vision. I want to see what he wants. And from what little we know it will have a variety of stuff. I'm good. But I don't know how anyone can get anything definitive off a bunch of song titles. If anyone knows anything about any of the songs..if you heard any demos or anything..can you let us know the style of the song. Thanks.

I got the email from Clay telling me he missed me, too! Silly boy. Doesn't he know I renewed the minute he opened the damned door?!!! :)

Couch, I'm glad your Mom is doing well and that you have good medical folks taking care of her. And yes, medical folks who listen and really care do make all the difference. Love that she's interested in her hair and how she looks!

Re: OMWH

I'll listen when it's Clay singing. I'll read the set list when it's up at Amazon. Angsting about something that 'may' be just ain't my gig!

Clay has not disappointed me musically yet. I don't expect him to disappoint me now! I just love that HE seems excited and happy about the CD this time!

Sis took Daddy home this afternoon and I stayed on with Mother, who will likely be there several more days. After four days of hanging at Methodist Hospital I want to proclaim to the heavens that everyone I've come in contact with has been extraordinarily warm, kind and helpful, with the most loving consideration for both my parents. Dealing with these wonderful dedicated health care professionals has been a silver lining in this whole experience. I don't throw the word blessing around cheaply -- these people have been a blessing to my family.

kf, I have been reading, but I don't think I've commented. It's hard enough to have one parent in the hospital, I can't imagine how you're managing with two. Glad you have your Sis and that Dad is now home.

I'll echo others and say - you and Sis - don't forget to take care of YOU!

And ditto on medical folks who are "extraordinarily warm, kind and helpful, with the most loving consideration".

I do wish I could head back to NYC for another round of Clay Spamming me!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Greetings again! I'm still trying to process everything from last night, but I'll try...

First of all, couchie did report that Eric Idle was there last night. He came out of the stage door just as Clay was finishing the autograph lines. I think only me and one other person recognized him. If I had thought fast enough, I would have pulled out my program and called out his name for an autograph!

I sat in row C center mezzanine, on the right hand aisle (facing the stage). Really a great seat, for a couple of reasons. One, you really do get an entire view of the stage, and it's so cool to be able to see how Clay interacts with the rest of the cast, and the rest of the cast with each other. I think my favorite example of this is Find Your Grail, the slow motion scene. Everyone is hysterical -- Clay trying to hold on to his horse for dear life, Rick spitting into the wind, and the new Gallahad (can't remember his real name at the moment) holding his hair out of his face and smiling like crazy. Plus the signs in the back held by the chorus -- "Support the Troups," "I :::heart::: Arthur," etc.

I need to be quick here, so I'll post the "weird" experience of the night. As I said, I was in the mezzanine, and there were two rows of high schoolers behind me. Several guys in particular were really getting into the show during the first half. During intermission, all of a sudden, they were gone -- I heard the one of the guys say something like "all the rest of you in the theater, have a great time." I heard later that ONE student in the group was offended by the play...so the entire group had to leave! Man, does that suck. OTOH, probably just as well that they left before the "His Name is Lancelot" song.... The other thing that was funny as the the rest of the entire mezzanine then moved up two rows!

The other reason the seat I had was great -- I was able to zoom out and get to the stage door really, really quickly! I had a perfect view, literally right in front of the stage door. The funny thing that I saw was that I was next to a couple of people who joined the crowd, but who had come from A Chorus Line, and were coming to the show today. They didn't have a Spamalot playbill...but they had the one for A Chorus Line. So, when Clay came through, they handed it to him. He looked at it, and handed it immediately back to them. They said "we'll be here tomorrow!" and he kind of rolled his eyes and said "You'd better be!" And then he signed the Chorus Line program! It was funny!

OK, gotta run, others are waiting for the computer. See ya later.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to playbiller -- see ya tomorrow!

KAndre looks forward to seeing Spamalot again next month...is enjoying the perfectly lovely pace of CD info...is wallowing in the generally pleasure of this board at all the Clay info...and knows it's time to break out into song!

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Gotta get that out of the way 'cause I gotta clean house today. I hate cleaning house.

Mornin'!

I was over at the CD Release party board trying to find one I can attend (nothing much happening over there, which is kind of sad... :cry4: ) But I did see this and thought some might be interested:

I am very proud and honored to present the first pin created with Linda Huber's approval and very kind permission, a truly classic work of art.

"This elegant pin rendition of Linda's beautiful drawing will be 1.75" and will be offset with epoxy coating."

I am hoping the proceeds of this pin will help provide a generous donation to the TBAF. With that in mind, I am prepared to offer quantity discounts on these pins to any CD Release parties whose proceeds will be donated to TBAF. Please contact rondillard1@tx.rr.com, with the name of your organization/group and how many pins you would like. I will get back to you with the exact cost. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can determine how many pins to order.

Pins are also available for individual purchase starting on Mar 20, 8 AM, Central.

Cost will be $ 6.00 per pin. Shipping 1 - 4, $1.50, 5 and more $2.00. PayPal - rondillard1@tx.rr.com

Many thanks to Terry Turner and Judy Insunza for their help and support through the development process. Also, much gratitude to Linda Huber for allowing her drawing to be used.

Sondra

If you're also looking for a CD release party, the board, such as it is, is here.

ETA: forgot to add, the LH picture being used is the sweater pic taken in NYC.

post-1461-1206801680_thumb.jpg

I was over at the CD Release party board trying to find one I can attend (nothing much happening over there, which is kind of sad... :cry4: )

My personal opinion is that for too many people, the CD release parties were tied up with the ATDW hate. I'd rather not go to a party if it means I have to listen to people whine about RCA and covers and so mean to him and so on. It's unfortunate because there's not any necessary connection between them. Still. I remember last summer at a wonderful gathering of fans for the NY concerts, I got pissy and let out a few f bombs because people just went on and on and on and on and on with the RCA/covers/mean shit. If people I love can piss me off that much, how much moreso strangers?

Another reason: money. These parties can be outrageously expensive. I'd like to buy the album at midnight, but I'm not interested in paying an exhorbitant amount of money for some huge party with way too many people that I wouldn't enjoy. People are tapped out from going to Spamalot too.

Another: A significant number of people are planning to be at the closing show of Spamalot and stick around for a release party there.

Another: the person running that party board was way too controlling last time. People may be organizing away from the party board.

Another: maybe people are tired of hosting parties for party-poopers like me. :cryingwlaughter:

KAndre looks forward to seeing Spamalot again next month...is enjoying the perfectly lovely pace of CD info...is wallowing in the generally pleasure of this board at all the Clay info...and knows it's time to break out into song!

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Gotta get that out of the way 'cause I gotta clean house today. I hate cleaning house.

I also need to clean this weekend and am not looking forward to it. Being the typical procrastinator that I am, I'm waiting until tomorrow because it's nice & sunny here today - a perfect day to be out running around. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy & windy with possible storms moving through. Perfect weather for staying in and cleaning. Or watching Clack...... :)

Good points about the CD parties, jmh. I'm just not into sitting around with a bunch of other people when I listen to Clay for the first time. We like our privacy! :whistling-1:

Posted by lindylo at CV:

Found this on Quiana's MySpace. It says they are at a Benihanas Restaurant but doesn't give the date.

2008vquianamyspace.jpg

ETA:

Oh, I did see the track list and "I Draw The Line"...I keep hearing Johnny's Cash's "I Walk The Line" in my head...I am guessing they are not the same, LOL!

That's exactly what I've been thinking, too, aikim! :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks so much to all who bring the recaps; I am enjoying them very much, even though I am jealous as all heck that I won't be seeing this show. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am not listening to anything from CD; want it all to be fresh and new on May 6th...I've only noticed a few people making pre-judgements on the CD from the track list, but it is the usual suspects, so I just roll my eyes and move on.

Never have been to a CD release party and probably won't go this time...I would much rather just get the CD and fan girl gush on the boards. I have a feeling there will be a lot of analyzing of every song to see how it relates to Clay's life and what it means and that just gets a little to intrusive to me!

How cool that Eric Idle was there last night! This has been such a wonderful gig for Clay and while I am looking forward to the new CD, I am also going to be sad that this will be ending!

Oh, I did see the track list and "I Draw The Line"...I keep hearing Johnny's Cash's "I Walk The Line" in my head...I am guessing they are not the same, LOL!

Kim

Lori, how are you?

I'm sorry our SPAM trips didn't coincide!

Me too! I would have LOVED to have seen and hugged you again! Kind of proud of myself because I managed to get my dressing changed last night, which I was absolutely dreading (I'm the biggest wuss in history re blood&guts), with no fainting :lol: or screaming.

So I guess the consensus is I must be the only one who loves to go to a CD release party and CEL . E . BRATE!! OK then... :cryingwlaughter:

Sure hope I don't get arrested on Monday night in our brand new 24-hr Walmart!

Well Clay is like a tree...you know how you can tell how old it is by the rings in the trunk (or something like that heh)...well we can date that picture by the hair color and style. So considering the color, it's not this year right? hee I just have a high school diploma when it comes to Clay's hair..I'm sure there are others with a Ph.D! I love that pretty pretty hair color though. heh.

I just checked my one email address that is associated with my no cal Clay group and surprisingly I have nothing yet about a cd party. I decided not to stay in NYC through the release but am coming home on the 5th. I am already taking this trip on 3 days without pay and really can't afford to add to it. I know Clay may be around for some events but really, with a tour coming up I just didn't feel the need to prolong my stay. And am also hoping he'll do some pre album promotion while I'm there..maybe GMA the Friday before or something like that. Then I can go to that. If he does some things in LA later MAYBE I'll be able to fly down for something. We have a good group in N Cal so I don't associated anything bad from the ATDW era with them...HOWEVER I did get cured of the BIG party scene. Don't have interest in them anymore and find smaller gatherings more fun. If we have one here knowing me I'll probably get off my plane at 7, drop my bags off, and go.

Yay it's saturday! It's also my sister's birthday so I'm sure I'll have to do some family stuff other wise I intend to work work work for my Clay trip.

Gibby thanks for your report! LdyJ..ah man I woulda been pissed if I had to leave because of one person. Why couldn't he just leave and go to starbucks or something..one of the teachers would have just had to go babysite. That's messed up.

What the hell am I doing in a hotel lobby in Long Island City, trying to catch up with a message board thread on a sunny (albeit cold) day in New York City!??!?!??!?!

Why, saying :F_05BL17blowkiss: to all my favorite peeps at FCA, that's what! I just had to pop in before hitting the big time in the Big Apple---haven't even been online since Monday evening! That might be a record, actually. Anyhoo--I'm lovin' it, folks! It was fun with hubby and with hubby and the Gibbys...and now I've bopped around with ldyjocelyn and some other Clay fans we ran into last night. Today I'm chillin' by myself---and that's cool, too. Gonna check out a couple of the flea markets in Manhattan and then maybe check out the stage door after the matinee.

Grab a Starbucks somewhere and just roam the streets...it's sunny and although I haven't been outside yet, every time the hotel door opens, the air is COLD! Got to buy myself a few pashminas (sp)---$5 each--I just LOVE the bright colors!

Oh...Spamalot...heh. Last night was even better than Wednesday night! Clay was amazing in YWSOB--AMAZING! One thing I've noticed throughout the play during his speaking parts is that he seems to be making a concerted effort NOT to screech, but to modulate the pitch of his voice to more middle register voice. I'm very glad about that. As we all know, Clay CAN be rather high-pitched and screechy...so it's pleasant to hear a lower sound to his voice.

And dayum! He was groovin' and movin' durin the dancing near the end of the play---I was quite impressed with the upper body moves....fun! And yep...on Wed. night, he was providing a lovely lower body profile view as he lay on the stage floor for a gloriously long and generous time. However, Sat. night, I do believe he might've taken someone's advice and worn some tightie whities! :cry4:

I DO believe that his only faux pax is his over acting in a number of places. Of course, that's Clay, ain't it? :cryingwlaughter: I'm not a fan of how he's doing the "I've found MY grail! Musical theater!" in the finale...weird body language...nope, not a fan of that. But I love how, even in the very brief glimpses of his singing voice, it's so damn obvious just what a glorious sound he can create! :wub:

So much more, but I wanna go explore...I miss you guys and wish we were having an FCA blowout here in NYC! Now....let's see how many great colors of scarves I can find!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

audio - xmas 2007 Can we revisit this thread and try to get it done by May 5th!! How's that. That's a good long 6 weeks or so. I'm bad too as I haven't even begun to download. If you are no longer iterested let KAndre know...and hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Have fun Muski.

Hmmm, I've heard a few people mention "over acting", and while I understand what it means and why some people would relate it to Clay, to me Spamalot is about over acting. It's definitely not a subtle play! :cryingwlaughter: Anyways, I figure Clay's changed certain scenes based on feedback he's received from people more knowledgeable than I in the acting department, so I just grin and laugh whenever he's on stage.....cuz I can't help myself! *is it May 3rd yet?*

Glad to hear all the FCAers are having a good weekend in NYC! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So I guess the consensus is I must be the only one who loves to go to a CD release party and CEL . E . BRATE!! OK then... :cryingwlaughter:

No you are not! I loved the CD release parties I attended last time around for ATDW....the one on the eve of the release in the suburbs of Detroit, where we all headed en masse to a local store at midnight and bought copies of the CD..........and then the one in Toronto the following weekend, where we walked down Yonge Street to Sam's, and then had a party above the Hard Rock Cafe in a room that had a big screen showing Clay at the David Foster gala. Neither time did I have any negativity shoved in my face........but then again, I tend to try and mingle with people who I know and appreciate. ;) And since I missed all the festivities for MOAM (because I didn't really know anyone to attend with, and I was shy) it was doubly fun.

This year I am not sure that I will be doing anything special other than buying the CD at Walmart, same as you. :lol: I will be attending the final Spamalot shows but I will be flying home on the 5th and working on the 6th. But I wonder if we could get the London group together for something? Last time, a few of us managed to meet for brunch on the day of release, and that was kind of cool. Will you be working that day? My schedule is flexible. Heh, PM me. :)

ETA: :F_05BL17blowkiss: couchie

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

KAndre you crack me up! :cryingwlaughter:

Mornin'!

I was over at the CD Release party board trying to find one I can attend (nothing much happening over there, which is kind of sad... :cry4: ) But I did see this and thought some might be interested:

I am very proud and honored to present the first pin created with Linda Huber's approval and very kind permission, a truly classic work of art.

"This elegant pin rendition of Linda's beautiful drawing will be 1.75" and will be offset with epoxy coating."

I am hoping the proceeds of this pin will help provide a generous donation to the TBAF. With that in mind, I am prepared to offer quantity discounts on these pins to any CD Release parties whose proceeds will be donated to TBAF. Please contact rondillard1@tx.rr.com, with the name of your organization/group and how many pins you would like. I will get back to you with the exact cost. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can determine how many pins to order.

Pins are also available for individual purchase starting on Mar 20, 8 AM, Central.

Cost will be $ 6.00 per pin. Shipping 1 - 4, $1.50, 5 and more $2.00. PayPal - rondillard1@tx.rr.com

Many thanks to Terry Turner and Judy Insunza for their help and support through the development process. Also, much gratitude to Linda Huber for allowing her drawing to be used.

Sondra

If you're also looking for a CD release party, the board, such as it is, is here.

ETA: forgot to add, the LH picture being used is the sweater pic taken in NYC.

Ok, they got Linda Huber's permission, but did they get Clay's? I thought it was a no-no to put Clay's image on things without his permission. Just because some of the money is going to the BAF doesn't mean its ok to use Clay's imagine without his permission. Actually, even though I own 2 of her prints, it has always bothered me that she makes money off of Clay's imagine without his permission. I know he has seen her work, but has he ever given his permission? I don't know, maybe he has given her permission, although I think if he had she would say so.

Ldyj and muski - glad you had fun last night and are having fun today. I'll join you in that fun tomorrow! Can't wait!

But today I have to do all the things I have to do on the weekends since I will gone all day tomorrow.

Happy, happy, joy, joy indeed!

Gibby, muski... thanks for the recaps. Which scenes do you think he overacted in? Just wondering. Glad you're both having/had a great time!

keeping... so glad your dad is out and the hospital experience has been good! {{{{hugs}}}}

couchie... you, too. Glad your mom is in a good place. Hopefully, you can figure out who to continue the good stuff for her and for you!

CD release parties. Missed MOAM parties. Signed up for the ATDW party at Virgin, but when I got there I found no party, just a line of people waiting for midnight. Then about half an hour before, a group of people came acrosss the street from Hamburger Hamlet and went to the back entrance. That was the party, apparently, and I just didn't know. Oh well. I got my wristbands and my cd and drove home with it blasting, tho I had been listening to the Sneak Peek for awhile and knew the songs already. Not sure I'm going to do Sneak Peak again, as it sorta made it not as special. So, I haven't had much luck with CD release parties. :cryingwlaughter: We'll see about this time.

38 days! All of a sudden that seems very close. This is soooo cool! :clap:

I always thought that the entire thing behind Monty Python IS to over act. Acting normal would just not be as much fun as unleashing the beast within and going all out.

I have been reading the Clay must do this and Clay must not do this. I have discovered that I don't mind people who define what Clay must do for them since taht is personal taste, but I am getting very pissed at people who decide what Clay must do for the "fans". No, NO, you cannot speak for all the fans, you can only speak about what it is that you want but couching it in worryig about what appeals to the fans makes you feel a little less selfish. We all have our personal wish list the people who want rock!star! Clay, the people who want religious! Clay, the ones that want secular Clay! I think if people identify it is what they need, the discussions would be more honest and less testy

I have met many fans of different releigion and have not seen that many complaints from people with less common religions in the USA, it is only the major religions and a few selected atheists that feel Clay needs to adjust to include "all the fans".

I personally think there will be something for everyone to love about the album. Does anyone have more than 5 albums where they love every single song? I know I don't. I think the ballad thing is the biggest issue people seem to have and while I have no idea what all these songs are like, I knew there was no way Clay was going to put out an album with limited ballads. I know he joked about sloooooooooooooooow songs but I think I always interpreted that different than most anyway. But we know he has some mid tempo/uptempo whatever..so it's all good right. All you need is a few anyway. Clay's already said this album wasn't going to be radically different from who he is...I do think it won't be canned but very professionally put together and I do think Kipper will stretch him hee.

I think it's ok that people express their fears and hopes for the album. I just don't think we know enough to know what it's all about. And I don't mind trying to understand where people are coming from with regards to religion. I just don't know how what we know so far makes this a religious album. I think it's interesting that Clay appeals to so many different types and love different things about what he does. I'm an R&B girl all the way and so Clay is a bit different for me. I love it when he sings R&B but I don't expect him to sing R&B. And although I'm not tied to anything specific in the pop world I'd categorize Clay as more JT than JT ..uh that woudl be James Taylor/Justin Timberlake LOL. I named it folky pop hee. I look forward to seeing what they've come up with.

I always thought that the entire thing behind Monty Python IS to over act. Acting normal would just not be as much fun as unleashing the beast within and going all out.

I have been reading the Clay must do this and Clay must not do this. I have discovered that I don't mind people who define what Clay must do for them since taht is personal taste, but I am getting very pissed at people who decide what Clay must do for the "fans". No, NO, you cannot speak for all the fans, you can only speak about what it is that you want but couching it in worryig about what appeals to the fans makes you feel a little less selfish. We all have our personal wish list the people who want rock!star! Clay, the people who want religious! Clay, the ones that want secular Clay! I think if people identify it is what they need, the discussions would be more honest and less testy

I have met many fans of different releigion and have not seen that many complaints from people with less common religions in the USA, it is only the major religions and a few selected atheists that feel Clay needs to adjust to include "all the fans".

I guess I don't understand fans wanting Clay to change or to be or sing what they feel comfortable with; he has always been open about who he is, what his faith means to him and what kind of songs he prefers to sing...to my way of thinking, if you are not happy with his song or career choices and cannot support them, than don't. But I don't see the point in shouting it from the rooftops, being disappointed and generally throwing tantrums on message boards because you are not getting what you want.

Have to admit there are some fans I wish would just move on because they always seem to be unhappy with whatever Clay does.

Kim

Good morning everyone.

Any computer gurus on line?

I'm having a problem with my laptop. It is indicating the the WLAN is disabled, however, my daughter in law can get on her laptop. Another message is telling me to be sure my wireless switch is on. I can't find a wireless switch on this laptop. It's an HP a little over 2 years old. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks