Josh Gracin

playbiller

From Clayniac66 at CV

An e-mail she recieved on Josh

Hello Josh Gracin Fans!

Where will you be on Tuesday, April 1st?!?!? Josh Gracin's newest CD, We Weren't Crazy, will be available in stores this Tuesday April 1st! Don't forget to pick up your copy!

This CD allows audiences to take a more personal look inside the life of Josh Gracin. "This album is more me," says Gracin. "I was able to focus on making the album I wanted to make. For the first album, I was still in the service, so I had to fly in and out of Nashville to record when I could. This time around it had my undivided attention." Josh worked with producers Marty Williams and Brett James on the CDs eleven tracks.

Josh Gracin's newest single, "We Weren't Crazy," was written by Gracin, Tony Lopacinski and Bobby Pinson. It focuses on Gracin's personal journey from childhood to raising children and having a family of his own. "This time around I got to dig in and share my stories as a songwriter. I'm so proud of how this song turned out," he said.

And if you are one of Josh's Myspace Friends, don't forget to add the Album Release widget to your personal Myspace page. Its located in his "About Josh Gracin" section. You can customize it to fit your page and countdown till Josh's new album hits stores!

Thank you

JG Crew

From Clayniac66 at CV

An e-mail she recieved on Josh

Hello Josh Gracin Fans!

Where will you be on Tuesday, April 1st?!?!? Josh Gracin's newest CD, We Weren't Crazy, will be available in stores this Tuesday April 1st! Don't forget to pick up your copy!

This CD allows audiences to take a more personal look inside the life of Josh Gracin. "This album is more me," says Gracin. "I was able to focus on making the album I wanted to make. For the first album, I was still in the service, so I had to fly in and out of Nashville to record when I could. This time around it had my undivided attention." Josh worked with producers Marty Williams and Brett James on the CDs eleven tracks.

Josh Gracin's newest single, "We Weren't Crazy," was written by Gracin, Tony Lopacinski and Bobby Pinson. It focuses on Gracin's personal journey from childhood to raising children and having a family of his own. "This time around I got to dig in and share my stories as a songwriter. I'm so proud of how this song turned out," he said.

And if you are one of Josh's Myspace Friends, don't forget to add the Album Release widget to your personal Myspace page. Its located in his "About Josh Gracin" section. You can customize it to fit your page and countdown till Josh's new album hits stores!

Thank you

JG Crew

Listen to Josh's album out April 1st

Heh, he has a song called Invisible. And a song dedicated to his wife

here is the article abotu Josh, it is long and painfully detailed

Josh Gracin's crazy ride

Here are some excerpts

'American Idol" is the biggest TV show in America, but its track record as a launching pad for successful musical careers is spotty at best. For every bona fide discovery like Kelly Clarkson or Chris Daughtry, there are a half-dozen Anthony Federovs or Anwar Robinsons, contestants who, after the show, fade into the abyss and are never heard from again.

Josh Gracin was one of the lucky ones. The stocky Westland-bred Marine from the show's second season parlayed his "Idol" exposure into a promising country career, and his self-titled 2004 album spawned three hit singles, "I Want to Live," "Nothin' to Lose" and "Brass Bed." It went gold, selling more than 697,000 copies, only 4,000 fewer than fifth season "Idol" champ Taylor Hicks.

He avoids getting into specifics, but he hints at butting heads with those in his inner circle as the "We Weren't Crazy" drama unfolded, as well as the near-decimation of his marriage to his high school sweetheart in the same time period. Ultimately, he says, the situation humbled him, made him re-evaluate his attitude, and helped him avoid being dragged through "a downplayed, countrified version of what Britney Spears is going through now" -- a mess that would have wiped him out physically, mentally and creatively.

Gracin's relationship with his wife has been as rocky as the road to "We Weren't Crazy's" release. Two years ago, he gave his ring back to her and was ready to call it quits, following months of fighting stemming from his being on the road and her being at home with their children. Now, he knows sticking it out was the right thing to do. Listening to the new album's "I Don't Want to Live" -- "I admit I was wrong all along, now you're gone with all that I'd been living for/ I don't wanna live without you, anymore" -- Gracin says, "I know I made the right decision every time I hear this song.