#29: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!

Couch Tomato

What should be the next thread title at FCA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ah, nothing left but the finale - and Clay's incredible career.
    • I am so obsessed. He's altered my DNA. I'm sure of it.
    • Hold on...you're going on a great and long ride!
    • I'd go with Godzilla if it meant I could see Clay even one more time in Spamalot.
    • Yes I'm babbling. What can I say? He makes me happy.
    • Clay has the vitality of the Energizer bunny...
    • Just the Clay parts first. His parts are FINE as WINE and all move..... varra varra nicely!
    • He loves us as we love him--unconditionally.
    • Today's Clay is hawt, polished, multi-faceted...
    • Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!
    • The man is a magnet. A super magnet.
    • Clay will always be Clayton, too.
    • I want it all and I want it now!
    • He is going to kill us all.
    • Can I move to ClayAikenville?
    • Whenever, wherever, I'll be there.

Good Morning Everyone,

Was a little scared to log on this morning, since other boards takes April Fool's Day very seriously...but so far so good...no crazy banners or wierd words when you post...of course, I haven't hit reply yet, LOL!.

33 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

35 Days until "On My Way Here" is Here!

90 Days until The Summer of Clay!

Everyone have a great day! Welcome back Ansa!

Kim

aikim, I don't think you have to worry about that here -- two of the three admins are still in jet lag mode, and who knows what kind of trouble the third can do (especially after the thread title poll debacle this weekend *g*).

I just wanted to say that I'm home, and I had a blast in NYC! I accomplished all I set out to do this weekend: take a cab, ride the subway (once alone even!), see Clay several times (he was fantastic -- more on that later), and get an autograph from Clay. Bonus attractions: seeing Eric Idle at the stage door Friday night; getting autgraphs and to talk to both Rick Holmes and Hannah Waddingham Sunday night; sitting directly behind the two young children in the front row for the Sunday afternoon performance and watching the entire cast play to them; and getting a copy of both the March and April Playbill.

Yeah, it was a fantastic weekend. And now, reality comes crashing back, as in I must be at work in a few minutes. Sigh. I'll try to work on a recap and have it posted by tonight. I'll also reply to everyone as I try to backtrack!

Welcome back, ldyj!

Eeeeep, I see that April Fools mania has hit the Clay Nation...it's funny for a few minutes, but let's hope nothing too important or exciting happens today, because it's going to be hard to decipher otherwise! Hee, this is one time I'm glad our mods might not know how to do something. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Apparently, the April Fools mania extends to non-Clay boards as well. This article is apparently (according to the CH) pulling our leg.

Nocturnal Mission

Fourplay | Provolone (2008)

By Ken Dryden post comment (1)

Since the quartet Fourplay released its first CD in 1991, it has become known as a solid, if rather uninspiring, smooth jazz band, playing mostly R&B-flavored pop while incorporating minimal jazz content.

This session, recorded for a brand new label, may surprise their longtime fans, as they've gotten a little more adventurous with their choice of material, though guest vocalist Clay Aiken isn't that far from their mold. Keyboardist Bob James composed three of the tracks, with two each from guitarist Larry Carlton and bassist Nathan East and drummer Harvey Mason penning “E. D. Blues.”

Welcome back, ldyj!

Eeeeep, I see that April Fools mania has hit the Clay Nation...it's funny for a few minutes, but let's hope nothing too important or exciting happens today, because it's going to be hard to decipher otherwise! Hee, this is one time I'm glad our mods might not know how to do something. :cryingwlaughter:

ahhhh! Bite your tongue! Don't jinx it! :) Whew...yeah, jokes are funny, but I hope the strangeness dissipates by lunchtime. I do remember laughing my head off the day The Clackhouse became a fan site for PenBoi. The archived thread might read more easily tomorrow, when the special coding wears off. Now THAT was funny (although some didn't think so, naturally)

:)

aikim, I don't think you have to worry about that here -- two of the three admins are still in jet lag mode, and who knows what kind of trouble the third can do (especially after the thread title poll debacle this weekend *g*).

Welcome back, ldyj!

ahhhh! Bite your tongue! Don't jinx it! :) Whew...yeah, jokes are funny, but I hope the strangeness dissipates by lunchtime. I do remember laughing my head off the day The Clackhouse became a fan site for PenBoi. The archived thread might read more easily tomorrow, when the special coding wears off. Now THAT was funny (although some didn't think so, naturally)

I'm wounded. Really I am!

heh.

00lsee you bring up some awful memories thank you very much :cryingwlaughter: As ya'll know I have a fascination for the no clack Sacramento IT. Not only does it remain in my top three favorites of all time concerts, but I had to overcome several fears just to get there and home; driving at night and and in places I'm not really familiar with. I just did'nt do that. So the show is AMAZING and the high takes me all the way home. And all I want to do is pour out my heart in a recap. And I never want to do that. But then I see PENBOI. I already hating his non singing ass but oh lord, the hate went into overdrive after that day. My high was squashed adn I was so irritated. Yep, I had no sense of humor about it...and just the link is making my eyes twitch all these years later :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Nope...so go get your laughs elsewhere. If one of the competent admins tries to do anything they are fired :cryingwlaughter: Oh wait what am I saying...who would change the banners :cryingwlaughter:

Awww, Couchie, darling...(((HUGS))) Sorry to bring on the twitching. Really. As April Fools jokes go, though, it was unexpected enough to jolt a laugh out of me. That was the year Neopets replaced all their cute critters with monsters, I think.

aprilfools.gif

Well, if you like April fool's jokes ... for other people, Woot.com has one going, but only regulars would get it.

Woot has a "deal" in electronics every day, sometimes they are good or great (roombas) sometimes they suck, you have to know what youa re buying, I just checkit once every day, unless they have a woot off - a woot off is where they put all those things they just have a few left of 12 of this 100 of that, and sell them off one at a time with Yellow lights twirling and a gauge of how many are left.

Today's joke is they are doing a woot off, but it is the same item over nad over and over with different pictures and descriptions. OK, not funny tomost of you, but buy the time I figured out what they were doing, I was laughing hysterically. so...what...I have a strange sense of humor.

I don't have a problem with jokes, as long as they are not insults to my intellegence and I don't get hurt by them.

I hates the April Fool's word filter and I'm glad you aren't doing that here. Thank you.

17.gif

My sleep deprived, and at the moment Spama-trip-centric, brain can't handle the word filters today.

But do you hate April fools humor?

KnowWhatDayItIsToday.gif

2221.jpg

Am I supposed to be putting this in the laughter thread and we have to be serious on this one?

:cryingwlaughter: No problem with the humor, Play! aprilfools2.gif

arpilfools92552.jpg

I hates the April Fool's word filter and I'm glad you aren't doing that here. Thank you.

You and me both, Paulette! At least it will make me work more and puruse less!

I'm on vacation and was looking forward to being able to actually keep up and participate by posting. Ain't going to happen today.

I saw you at Spamalot on Sunday afternoon. I was standing with Nardolyn during intermission. She was going to leave and I talked her into getting SRO tickets. She had been sitting way to the left the day before and missed a lot of the play. She was really glad that she stayed. She had to leave right after YWSOB but it was the best $21 she ever spent.

KnowWhatDayItIsToday.gif

2221.jpg

Am I supposed to be putting this in the laughter thread and we have to be serious on this one?

I do have a sense of humor. Twenty four hours of word filters is just too much. A joke done over and over and over is tiresome.

Bunch of wusses with word filters, I just went to IDF and it is unreadable.

top page - all thread titles are spoilers, so I highlight, then everything becomes HUGE font, only much larger that this, so again unreadable. If somehow, you can actually click on the basic post thread, the font becomes so small it is again unreadable. Even I give up!

Ah, not fixed, I figured out if you reload each page, it loads right the second time. I don't understand it, but that is how it works.

aprilfools24cute.gif

KnowWhatDayItIsToday.gif

2221.jpg

I love good humor!! Like Spamalot for instance!!

Google has the right idea!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

BWAH... ah man..that's cold Play. Oh I love these April fools cartoons and jokes..bring it on!!

I know this has been asked and answered before..but what are the best mezzanine seats... Is row b on the right better than row d on the left. Thanks. What in general are the best mezzanine seats.

BWAH... ah man..that's cold Play. Oh I love these April fools cartoons and jokes..bring it on!!

I know this has been asked and answered before..but what are the best mezzanine seats... Is row b on the right better than row d on the left. Thanks. What in general are the best mezzanine seats.

Totally depends on how far to the side you are. If you're in Row B Right Mezzanine, but seat number 20, you're going to miss a lot of stuff on the right hand side of the stage. You want to be as close to center as entirely possible. The difference between row B and row D is minimal. Any further back in the mezzanine than row F, though, and I'd probably shoot for front of the balcony because the balcony floor would be in your way.

Shubert-3-05.gif

Y'all are lucky I'm a fairly technical incompetent admin or I would torment you all. BWAH HA HA HA ha ha. Ahem.

Ah, the BicBoi thingie - I admit I laughed all while hating on BicBoi!

Totally depends on how far to the side you are. If you're in Row B Right Mezzanine, but seat number 20, you're going to miss a lot of stuff on the right hand side of the stage. You want to be as close to center as entirely possible. The difference between row B and row D is minimal. Any further back in the mezzanine than row F, though, and I'd probably shoot for front of the balcony because the balcony floor would be in your way.

So mezz center, row A, on one of the aisles should be good, right? chicken.gif