#30: Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• The Very Handsome Sir Clay of Aiken
    • "If I hear the term 'radio-friendly' one more time, I'm going to scream"
    • I'm ridiculously in love with the man & that's all there is to it.
    • "That will be an extra $50 for the butt squeeze!"
    • A snippet of Clay beats the hell out of the whole damn thing of anyone else!
    • Slovenia...who would a thunk it? I love Slovenia.
    • And if you strip away the friendly sweaters and smooth hair and charming smile, there's a feral creature underneath waiting to BITE you.
    • We've climbed on Mr. Aiken's Wild Ride!!!! Only this time it's an A Ticket!!!!
    • "You're doing GREAT!"
    • Clay Aiken is my high.
    • Clay Aiken is more punk then any of these groups.
    • "I still don't understand why people like my ass, I'm sorry!"

thefacts-1.jpg
OMG muski!!! :hubbahubba: i've been looking for that hires Rolling Stone pix for AGES!!! can you PM me the full pix? I'm a big fan of chest hair (funny since I never liked 'em before Clay :lol:)

YAY for Climmel!!! :dancingpickle:

hell - please put the full pic UP HERE!!! :dancingpickle:

Of course he's singing. He's got an album to promote.

footsie, I have that picture in Hi-Res:

It's a really big 3.7MB file, so it might take a few clicks to see it full-sized:

th_RSCover.jpg

:hubbahubba: whoa YSRN, you should send that to Stacey...I asked her once if she has the hires and she asked me back LOL. thanks so much...that's gotta be the most skin I ever see. I think I'm going to have a really nice dream tonight *drool* (cos it still takes me a long time to memorize all emoties here)

I wonder what the winner of the bid would have to do in the scene with Brother Maynard.

ETA: hey, we don't have edit counter here! yay! haha

Not only chest hair but a fuzzy tummy. He sure looks young in that picture!

I bet the dinner with Clay goes in the 5 figure range......I cannot imagine eating a $30,000 steak! Or $20,000 Spaghetti Bolognese. Eep! That would be one dinner where I would be dreading dessert - because then it would be over. :cry4:

Not only chest hair but a fuzzy tummy.
and clipples!!! i caught their shadows from the see-through shirt. yup, gonna have reaaally nice dream tonight. :cryingwlaughter:

from clotilde at CH

At the same time Brother Maynard walks out on stage, a "monk" comes on stage from the other direction holding the container. No dialogue. The King just reaches and quickly pulls it out of the fancy box. The Monk looks to be female. Tiny stature.
let's see how high the bid will go...

See? In the high res full pic you can see the man's chest hair through his shirt! AND you can also see his...(dare I say it? ) nipples! BWAH! Now if that danged waistband button thingy were just, you know, open like....maybe the pants zipper just beginning to come unzipped...yeah....that's the ticket! :hubbahubba:

i definitely can see the curls beneath the fabric muski. and the clipples...let's just say it's one of my fetishes :cryingwlaughter: i heard somewhere they were visible in the RS pix which was why i immediately questioned you about the pix source LOL.

okay bed for me...thank God tomorrow's Friday.

Of course he's singing. He's got an album to promote.

footsie, I have that picture in Hi-Res:

It's a really big 3.7MB file, so it might take a few clicks to see it full-sized:

th_RSCover.jpg :hubbahubba:

WOAH!!!! Thank you YSRN!!!! LOVE IT!!! I thought I had it before, but I think we are 2-3 computers down the line now!!

The additional auction added today is this:

Perform on Broadway in SPAMalot with Clay Aiken!!!

Play the part of "the monk" in one scene with Clay Aiken. Date of performance to be decided by the winner and stage management. Date of performance must be between April 29th and Saturday evening's performance on May 3rd. Must be available for rehearsal and costume fittings the day of the performance. Access restrictions may apply and are subject to stage management approval.

Oh to be rich! If I could I would bid big time for this! It would fulfull 2 dreams of mine!

ETA: Lookie! Posted by berkely at the CH:

Not that I can watch it at work.....

let me add another WOW :04: :laola0:

:manynanas: :EmoticonRingAround: :Boss: :twinklewhore::thankyou:

To that!!!

I have been in the photoshop --- when I saw that old RS pic it just hit me that this might make a good comparison:

spam-rs2.gif

I made a bigger one too.... but it scared me when I saw just how big a file it was!!

You can get it HERE!

It's totally him recording the whole song in the studio - he's in the green sweater, you can see Kipper periodically, soem dude on a piano, some dude on a guitar and Clay with headphones singing - he's clearly a working artist singing into a big ol' microphone. The hair is the least of it - you can only see half his face - but the dude is first and foremost a working artist...

Yeah, let's set up a smuggling thread for the Canadians! It'll be like the smuggling on the West Coast, only without cigarette boats and guns!

And for people from other countries as well

I'm not sure I'll be watching the finale on AIR. I was pretty upset when the winner was announced and now it kind of niggles at me that the other Idols were so sure it was going to be Ruben. Is that because he was frankly pimped by the judges for so many weeks? Are we blind and have a tin ear? And then I had a friend who was so Ruben-centric that she called me and crowed when the winner was announced - knowing how much I wanted Clay to win. I hung up on her, thought she was being really mean. Didn't speak to her for several weeks!!! Funny thing is - she wanted to go to NY with me to see Spam and was miffed when she wasn't invited to do the 4-fer in California last year. I still give her a bad time about that phone call. But I think she finally "gets" Clay!

I watch and enjoy the finale all the time. I was hoping they would make it two shows though, so much just chopped away. I love the Judges medley.

A while ago, I found some old threads reviewing the show in real time. It was definitely a group of people who enjoyed Ruben and gave him the win. The interesting thing was they tended to echo the judging comments. Ruben was losing his voice by the end of the show. I read an itnerview a few years ago where he said he kept complaining that he felt ill and the AI doctors told him to get rest and presecribed antibiotics, etc. and he tried to lay down every chance he had. A year later of struggling though cancelled concerts and short shows, he was diagnosed with walking pnuemonia, after it was treated and he recovered, he felt like a human being again. So I don't think it was our imagination about his voice failing him on the last few shows and the tour. Pretty much everyone on AI acknowledge that Ruben was the TCO, doesn't mean he was a bad guy or not talented, just that TPTB wanted him to win. I really thought that Clay would win until the last few days. Josh's interview before the finale and Kims sort of nailed it. Remember these comments are edited and don't take them at face value.

:hubbahubba: whoa YSRN, you should send that to Stacey...I asked her once if she has the hires and she asked me back LOL. thanks so much...that's gotta be the most skin I ever see. I think I'm going to have a really nice dream tonight *drool* (cos it still takes me a long time to memorize all emoties here)

I wonder what the winner of the bid would have to do in the scene with Brother Maynard.

ETA: hey, we don't have edit counter here! yay! haha

The edit counter was removed due to poster complaints.

OMG................... :F_05BL17blowkiss: I LOVE IT. I really like the little Clay looks at the end......he looks awesome in that video. And as much as I loved the song before......actually seeing him sing it just cemented the deal!!! It's going to be AWESOME in concert (and on Kimmel!)

Berkeley - you always take care of us! :Thud:

Well, crap! I just cancelled my amazon order yesterday, because they weren't offering any bonus features or whatnot. Now I suppose I should re-order and show them some love for posting that little bitty, but tres cool video performance.

It's totally him recording the whole song in the studio - he's in the green sweater, you can see Kipper periodically, soem dude on a piano, some dude on a guitar and Clay with headphones singing - he's clearly a working artist singing into a big ol' microphone. The hair is the least of it - you can only see half his face - but the dude is first and foremost a working artist...

**Pouts that I can't watch it until I get home....**

Is he still wearing the green sweater??

How is his hair???

(Yes I am shallow - and PROUD!)

it's just like in your avie :D

Thank you all! That should hold me until I get home!

(Here's hoping someone will rip this!)

How is his hair???

it's just like in your avie :D

Thank you all! That should hold me until I get home!

(Here's hoping someone will rip this!)

does this help any??

amazonvid.jpg

(just a non-functional screen shot!)

Amazon says this is a Permalink

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m1P...:m3RWTC61NLES2K

How is his hair???

He looks beautimous. Spotlighted dents. Yay! Pretty smiles. Yay! Wispy strands of hair on his face. Yay! Singing, singing, singing. Kipper's even singing along. Hee.

I like the song more now. Heh. I'm most definitely the visual type.

:wub:

recordingsmile.jpg

Has this been brought over yet?

The Bubel/Aiken Foundation Board and Staff are excited to announce the 2008 Champions of Change Gala.

The gala will be held on Saturday, October 18 at the Marriott – Raleigh City Center located in the heart of downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. We are excited to be one of the first major events to be hosted in this brand new facility. We are also happy that you will be able to stay in the same place where our gala will be held. Click here for more information or copy and paste the address into your web browser: www.marriottraleigh.com

The Foundation will look once again to honor those around the country who are opening doors for inclusion. There will be food, entertainment, and auction opportunities.

More details about the program and ticket sales will be coming soon.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Aron Hall

Director Services

I can't watch the video until I get home. Thanks for all the descriptions!

Well, crap! I just cancelled my amazon order yesterday, because they weren't offering any bonus features or whatnot. Now I suppose I should re-order and show them some love for posting that little bitty, but tres cool video performance.

I really think cancelling orders sends the wrong message to retailers. I'd rather keep my orders intact and just buy more from the ones that offer bonuses. LOL, but of course I know that's OTT behaviour (but I don't care)! :cryingwlaughter: