#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

I think sometimes we take Clay too literally. He is the master of the throw-away line! If he sits in his backyard until next year.....you can damnguarantee this CD won't even make it to Gold status!!!!

CG asked this question tonight at the listening party...

How do we get this album to have legs? How do we get it be heard? How do we get it to be successful????

I do believe its out of our hands. We can recommend it to people and do requests on the radio...but I think we just need to have faith that its a good CD and word of mouth will help it along.

I am really not an advocate of The Secret...but I do believe in positive thinking and good Karma. I think if we start believing that this CD will touch non fans as it touched us...I believe it will. I think all the worrying and stressing over won't help and I think it may make other fans over react in trying to get people to hear it that they in turn would turn off potential listeners. I think we should just enjoy it...and have faith that even if this CD won't be the success we think it deserves... Clay will still be able to make another and another and eventually he will break through.

CG if I remember correctly there was a pause when he said it...so I took the...who know thorugh the end of the year as an answer to the tour question...cos that is what was being asked. He was simply saying that it won't happen right away.

The tour may happen in 2009 but I am pretty sure he wouldn;t be taking a break through the year. He already said he will be going to UNICEF my the end of the summer.

ITA with Iseeme...this is his job, his business, he won't be content to sit around and watch this CD tank. He will be out promoting this again...unless of course he has another project coming up...but I doubt it. I think this will be his priority.

Muski, I agree with you sentiment. I'm going to try to follow your lead. I'm going to enjoy the album and share it with people I think will like it and then pray a lot that it does well. I want to know how it's doing but just can't get swept up in the emotion of it and any sort of blame game or we know how to do it better which is just a joke IMO. I understand that SOME people think another song would have worked better for the first single but really who the hell knows...I like OMWH more than I like Ashes and it's a very good song IMO. It's chosen and as Clay said in his blog, they had their reasons. I don't think he has to spell it out for us why. Like others have said, the energy should be focused on what is so that there will be a second single. My fondest wish for this album was that Clay could put his stamp on it. He did that. I love it and am thrilled to have it. I remain hopeful.

OK we will try German another time. And since it's way to late to get a good reservation at a decent restaurant, I'm picking up take out from Black Angus and we will just go to my sister's and chill with family.

I don't think he has to tour this year... he could..but he could also tour next year. Does touring actually help album sales? I'd rather he keep promoting the album...talk to every damn radio station in the land if he has to. Win them over one at a time. I would love to see some more print stuff too.

I don't think touring helps album sales. Usually you go to a concert of someone you're familiar with and like, not someone you don't know. Its too expensive to go to a concert of someone you're not familiar with!

I don't think he'll sit idle until the end of the year. I am sure he'll do a Christmas concert tour. I suspect he will do something to promote the CD unless it has faded so far from view that TPTB give up on it. I am just not sure he will tour with it that soon.

But I could be wrong - and frequently am!

I never worried about any of his other albums but I never liked his others all that much! And I don't think if it does fail his career is over. NOt by a long shot!

I just think this album - and Clay - deserve success.

I'm not prepared to quote Clay here, but I took a couple of his statements to mean they would take some time off this summer, do the Unicef trip, see how the album does, sounded like they planned another round of promo, and then perhaps a tour.

They may want to take some time to decide what size venues would be appropriate and might base that decision at least partially on how sales for the album go.

Muski, I agree with you sentiment. I'm going to try to follow your lead. I'm going to enjoy the album and share it with people I think will like it and then pray a lot that it does well. I want to know how it's doing but just can't get swept up in the emotion of it and any sort of blame game or we know how to do it better which is just a joke IMO. I understand that SOME people think another song would have worked better for the first single but really who the hell knows...I like OMWH more than I like Ashes and it's a very good song IMO. It's chosen and as Clay said in his blog, they had their reasons. I don't think he has to spell it out for us why. Like others have said, the energy should be focused on what is so that there will be a second single. My fondest wish for this album was that Clay could put his stamp on it. He did that. I love it and am thrilled to have it. I remain hopeful.

OK we will try German another time. And since it's way to late to get a good reservation at a decent restaurant, I'm picking up take out from Black Angus and we will just go to my sister's and chill with family.

I don't think he has to tour this year... he could..but he could also tour next year. Does touring actually help album sales?

It could but that is not why artist primarily go out to tour. But labels support it because it can help promote the CD when you do you have promo happening on the local level... usually the local radio station do interviews or even contest promo....so in theory it does help raise awareness of the CD. But a lot of times you can also do TV promo for your tour so it helps with the sales.

There are however some groups that built their fanbase through touring. I believe this is how Dave Matthews became big...because he tours University campuses so in his case it did sell CDs better than radio.

But I do agree that he does not need to go out on tour to do another wave of promo. If he has another single out he can promote it again on TV and radio of course. If you follow other artist they don;t only promote one song. I remember Carrie Underwood was still out promoting her first cd when her second one came out.

There have been lots of scenario when the sales of a CD took off after the second or third single became hits. Sometimes its hard to tell what songs will connect with the public that is why artist try to bring out more than one single.

I don't think touring helps album sales. Usually you go to a concert of someone you're familiar with and like, not someone you don't know. Its too expensive to go to a concert of someone you're not familiar with!

I don't think he'll sit idle until the end of the year. I am sure he'll do a Christmas concert tour. I suspect he will do something to promote the CD unless it has faded so far from view that TPTB give up on it. I am just not sure he will tour with it that soon.

But I could be wrong - and frequently am!

I never worried about any of his other albums but I never liked his others all that much! And I don't think if it does fail his career is over. NOt by a long shot!

I just think this album - and Clay - deserve success.

:word:

Because I can't keep track, can anyone tell what's left of this first wave of promotion? I read somewhere about a Yahoo video and when are the AOL sessions going to up? Is next week the last week of TV appearances? Are we going to be clackless for the first time this year???

I thought Jerome mentioned September to some fans.

IIRC, some said something like "we'll see you this summer" and he said - "no, probably, September" or something like that.

I know it's 'hearsay', but I don't think we'll have to wait til 2009 to see him.

I refuse to believe that! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm thinking he may wait to see how the album does to :

1) gage the venue size to target

2) determine if the label likes how the album is doing and may support the tour

I mean, I'm sure he'd like to do a tour without all the funding out of pocket.

Hopefully, if the label wants him to tour in support of the album, they'll foot some of the bill?

But then -

I don't know jack!

I just know I love Clay and his music!

Couchie! I hope you and Mama and Sis have a nice Mama's Day!

Don't know what we're doing. DH was thinking of doing the tourist thing in Wilmington and then catch up with DS for lunch or dinner - but the weather's not looking too promising!

Now I really am going to bed.

Claydreaming2_KEh_ClayIzzaQT.gif

I don't agree that touring doesn't help CD sales. I think there are people besides The 3000 that go to Clay concerts and possibly Spamalot and this promo stuff - first wave, second wave - whatever, - will create enough interest to take in a concert. I don't think it's the be-all and end-all but it's an integral piece of it. I also don't think the release of another single will matter because he's already said he isn't going to release the singles that people are clamoring for! (in the blog!) Are you saying the OMWH wasn't a good enough single to sell the CD? I'm not a fan of Ashes or Falling so can't be objective. I don't think you need to have an upbeat tempo fast song to sell the Cd. But it's all a matter of personal preference. I just think he'll have to do something besides sit in his backyard. A TV show, something! But I also don't think Clay is the only one in this position. Since the sale of CDs are down overall, the artist has to take that extra step (and not to the barbecue on the patio) to get the word out!!!

I still maintain that there are ALOT of people who don't listen to the radio. So you have to reach them in some other manner. It seems like TC is trying to do that with the internet blitz. But that probably won't be enough. I"m like CG - I need to refill the coffers and that's from only ONE trip to NY to see Spam so if he toured in July I would be up that proverbial creek without a paddle (since I'll most likely have to travel to see him - but not going there - hee hee)

Just wish we knew what the plan was so we could really relax and just enjoy. I'm more concerned about sales of this one because I think it's such a beautiful CD. Regardless of what some of the critics say, it's PURE CLAY!!!

Scarlett says to say Hi, but she's abandoning us for guys who really like her biker chick outfit.

Missed y'all! I did try to make it in time to say that SL is pretty but the silent auction included this neat new ice cream maker & set of dishes that look like waffle cups and 4 different sauces, so I had to wait until bidding was over.

Scarlett, that sounds like a pretty cool night. Wish you could be with us though. Don't you have a Blackberry and and iPod though?

LdyJ, there were speeches and videos and awards and so it would have been really rude to pull out the smartphone. :( I was thinking of how much fun you were having.

One thing we can do to help is to download On My Way Here the single from itunes and Amazon. Gift them and just store them or whatever. If the single gets enough hits, I read somewhere, the radio stations notice. He said to support the single and this is one way to do it. 99 cents is not much. I plan on buying a couple a week.

I remember reading that Leona Lewis's album did not sell well, but that her single went platinum in downloads. Digital is the new way to go.

I am visualizing this cd with little legs scurrying up a hill slowly but steadily... :cryingwlaughter: Clay has an uphill battle cause of his image, the image given to him by the "cool" people, damn them. I just have this feeling that both his management and his label are going to support him in changing that image, little by little. You can't do something like that overnight. Look at how much more we're hearing about him being a UNICEF ambassador and he's talking about his foundation more, too.

CG... it is my opinion that Clay said that about taking the rest of the year off when he was totally dead tired from cd and Spamalot at the same time plus knowing that he had mucho promo to do for the month of May. I truly believe that once he's had a good month or so off, he may change his mind.

CG - to answer your question....we have Leno on Monday night (5/12) , Kimmel on Friday night (5/16) and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on the following Tuesday (5/20) I can't remember if there are any more appearances but possibly something will come up since he'll be in Los Angeles between Leno and Kimmel.

Rachel Ray is in there somewhere too.

So eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just found a day of mail that had somehow escpaed me. BOTTLE, thanks for the Sir Robin Pin. When I gave Cindilu my last pin, which I had promised her, (but the person I stayed with in NYC loved the pin so I had given her mine) I was hoping an angel would come through for me. eeeeeee

But also, if there are any fans of the old TV show Homefront, someone sent me the DVDs of 40 of the 42 episodes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I know I havve the other two eppies on tape..just need to figure out how to get it off the tape and onto a DVD..but if you want a copy let me know. It may take me a bit but I'll get it to you. This is my favorite TV show ever. You laugh. You cry. You laugh some more.

Rachel Ray is in there somewhere too.

So eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just found a day of mail that had somehow escpaed me. BOTTLE, thanks for the Sir Robin Pin. When I gave Cindilu my last pin, which I had promised her, (but the person I stayed with in NYC loved the pin so I had given her mine) I was hoping an angel would come through for me. eeeeeee

But also, if there are any fans of the old TV show Homefront, someone sent me the DVDs of 40 of the 42 episodes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I know I havve the other two eppies on tape..just need to figure out how to get it off the tape and onto a DVD..but if you want a copy let me know. It may take me a bit but I'll get it to you. This is my favorite TV show ever. You laugh. You cry. You laugh some more.

ME!!! I'm a fan of Homefront!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the updates on what Clay is doing.

I just saw Clay on tv!! I was channeling surfing and I get the NY stations on my satellite and there was some show on about staying up all night in NYC or something like that and they showed the Benihana interview! I had read that it was shown at 7pm or something like that but I forgot about it. I didn't know they were re-airing it! It was even funnier on a bigger screen!

Speaking of NYC, couchie - a week ago this time muski, my lurker friend and you and I were hanging in our palatial hotel room in NYC eating cheese and drinking wine! I can't believe it was only a week ago.

I do miss Spamalot.

Now I really must be getting to bed. I always stay up so late on the weekends, then sleep late, then Sunday night comes and I can't get to sleep and then I don't get enough sleep all week and am exhausted and then it starts all over again on the weekend.

I'm sorry that I missed the Listening Party but my own party was pretty wonderful. My kids did a wonderful job and although I had asked them to tell people no gifts they decided that I should have a cruise for a birthday gift...I was so stunned that I was almost speechless.

I'll read the Listening Party tomorrow meanwhile I am really enjoying listening to the CD and yes I want to support it so can someone tell me...if I buy OMWH on Itunes in Canada will it count towards his sales?

I just downloaded and watched ABC World News Now Play List and dammit I get so pissed off at the way these 2 newscasters refer to Clay. What is their problem that they have act, as Clay put it "too cool for school"? What... if they don't act really amused at the mention of his name someone might think that they are uncool? :glare: :glare:

Guess I haven't been a fan long enough to get used to this crap.

I don't agree that touring doesn't help CD sales. I think there are people besides The 3000 that go to Clay concerts and possibly Spamalot and this promo stuff - first wave, second wave - whatever, - will create enough interest to take in a concert. I don't think it's the be-all and end-all but it's an integral piece of it. I also don't think the release of another single will matter because he's already said he isn't going to release the singles that people are clamoring for! (in the blog!) Are you saying the OMWH wasn't a good enough single to sell the CD? I'm not a fan of Ashes or Falling so can't be objective. I don't think you need to have an upbeat tempo fast song to sell the Cd. But it's all a matter of personal preference. I just think he'll have to do something besides sit in his backyard. A TV show, something! But I also don't think Clay is the only one in this position. Since the sale of CDs are down overall, the artist has to take that extra step (and not to the barbecue on the patio) to get the word out!!!

I still maintain that there are ALOT of people who don't listen to the radio. So you have to reach them in some other manner. It seems like TC is trying to do that with the internet blitz. But that probably won't be enough. I"m like CG - I need to refill the coffers and that's from only ONE trip to NY to see Spam so if he toured in July I would be up that proverbial creek without a paddle (since I'll most likely have to travel to see him - but not going there - hee hee)

Just wish we knew what the plan was so we could really relax and just enjoy. I'm more concerned about sales of this one because I think it's such a beautiful CD. Regardless of what some of the critics say, it's PURE CLAY!!!

It is customary to release more than one single from a CD. The idea is they want the CD selling for a long time. So they release radio singles. Like Kelly got 4 or more singles from Breakaway. The more successful the CD the more singles come out, the longer the legs. From MoaM Clay had 3 singles ...Invisible, The Way that was changed to Solitaire...then they tried with I will Carry You but by then they gave up on active promotion and went to MCWL. So once they know that they have gone as far as they can go with OMWH, another single should be released, whether its fast tempo or slow...we don't know

CG...I tend to believe a fall or early 2009 tour because I don;t think Clay really can afford to take off for the rest of the year. Doing TV promo is also expensive...it makes it cheaper when he is touring cos they usually are in NY or LA with the band and its not that more expensive to swing by the studios. So if the sales of this CD does not pick up I can see him going with a smaller concert tour earlier than later as a way to get people interested. Now if he gets another hit down the road...its even possible for a second tour...I think Kelly toured more than once with Breakaway. She had a small theater tour when the CD first came out. Then when it was a bigger hit they went on another tour going to bigger arenas. Concerts definitely is one way for the artist to make money and the label to get more promo for a CD.

I'm sorry that I missed the Listening Party but my own party was pretty wonderful. My kids did a wonderful job and although I had asked them to tell people no gifts they decided that I should have a cruise for a birthday gift...I was so stunned that I was almost speechless.

I'll read the Listening Party tomorrow meanwhile I am really enjoying listening to the CD and yes I want to support it so can someone tell me...if I buy OMWH on Itunes in Canada will it count towards his sales?

I just downloaded and watched ABC World News Now Play List and dammit I get so pissed off at the way these 2 newscasters refer to Clay. What is their problem that they have act, as Clay put it "too cool for school"? What... if they don't act really amused at the mention of his name someone might think that they are uncool? :glare: :glare:

Guess I haven't been a fan long enough to get used to this crap.

Hey :00003653: what a great birthday...

Well from Canada should count towards his sales here in Canada.

yeah Lotus that male news anchor looks like one of those too cool for school types.

Crap - quoting ins not working for me again.

I quoted Ansa and her "it is out of our hands"

I disagree. here are the following things we can do

1) Buy albums, but we can only buy so many, I try and make my friends buy their own. Much cheaper and it gets them in the habit.

2) Buy the current download - on Itunes, Amazon and the other download places, but multiples do not count, unless they are gifted to someone else. I think only two or 3 itunes count, after that, they think it is a mistake, but take your money anyways. Someone needs to check and come back with real facts.

3) sign up for your local AC - it is too soon for hot AC. Must be local - Canadian for our Canadians, and other countries, ditto. Stream any song, album or video, sign up for listner stuff and get free things while you are at it, mine emails me free stuff and contests all the time, I never win anything though.

4) sign up for rate the music and rate it for local AC

5) promosquad and do the fame rates and win prizes - I have many points, I need to start doing it again, I want to actually cash in on something.

6) Request from your local station if you can, not too often.

This is the usual street team stuff, but apparently AC is less welcoming to street teams than top 40.

Oooh, I am going to steal from Rose violet at the OFC, I am sure she would approve

Those who have blogs can post any positive articles and reviews. Be sure to link back to the original article. The title of the blog should indicate if it is an album review.

Any fan reviews, whether in blogs or reviews on iTunes or Amazon, should spell out rationally why we like the album. Leave off cutesy terms and fan-centric language.

In addition to requesting at your local radio stations, you can also consider requesting on internet radio stations. For instance, you can go to Live365.com, search for stations that already play Clay and request that they play OMWH.

Sign up with Last.fm. Make playlists. And the software from that site tracks whatever you listen to on your iTunes. If enough of us do that, the song would show up on their charts and possible gain him more exposure with the members there.

I will have 5 more pepsi points for someone who wants to buy OMHW for free from Amazon, just post it here and I will send them to first person. Fear has some as well. It is a pain to set up, but then it will work for the second single or more when they are released as well,. but it is easier to spend the 99 cents.

Rate comments on all sties that have comments - Amazon, Itunes are the big ones, I need to hunt down others, but need to go planting tomorrow.

Stream videos on AOl, Youtube, Yahoo, myspace and where ever, current single first. Yes, it is nice it is in our hot little ipods, but it doesn't count there. Something to listen to while on the computer.

Another pull over from Get Clay Aiken:

from edlwis at CB

Clay was interviewed on 97.1 WASH-FM in Washington, DC

http://tinyurl.com/45673f

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

this is my town's radio station!!! It really sounds like they might play the music huh???

WOAH!

I might even listen to the station if they are playing CLay!

The only thing that is bugging me in general about the majority of the 'critics' comments is their picking on the lyrics. My GOD! The LYRICS?!?!?!?!? Are the lyrics such ripe ground for attack simply because Clay is making a point of saying how important they are to him in this cd? Because holyshit. If we were to just get the lyrics of the main 'cool' songs on Top 40 radio on paper and try to read them, we'd be hard pressed to find more than two perhaps that make any fucking sense at all or that say anything more 'lyrical' than "Row row row your boat..."

And if they're gonna talk lyrics, let's hear them diss LAA! That's when I WILL have to embarrass anyone around me by saying they're FUCKING NUTS! IMO, the lyrics to that song are the best on the cd and among the best I've heard recently in any song.

So there!

Just call me Little Miss Tra La La ... because I'm not worrying about OMWH at all. It's a very classy pop album and I can't believe The Suits won't do everything to give it legs. There is a new sheriff over at RCA. I'll be surprised if they aren't into maximizes their talent these days.

Regarding lyrics and critics, I don't think the critics are necessarily comparing the lyrics on OMWH with what's on Top 40. There is absolutely nothing lyrical about Top 40 and I don't think awareness of that has escaped even the critics. Top 40 is all about the beat, and it always has been as far back as I remember. I think the critics understand and most have mentioned, that Clay is an Adult Contemporary artist, and AC survives on sweeping ballads with meaningful lyrics. Clay has vastly increased his chances on AC with this CD -- and while the critics may not be overly impressed, or even favorably impressed at all, with the lyrics, I think it's because they're mostly guys. Clay knows he's singing primarily to women, he knows his audience. And he knows we understand the words.

Well, the words to everything except maybe "Everything I Don't Need." You guys CMSU with what you were writing about "Last of a dying breed" last night. Clay told us what it means ..... whatever you THINK it means! I read a sports headline the other day that said, "Kobe and Yao -- Last of a Dying Breed," with a subline of "Last two power centers in the NBA." I think the "singer" here is frustrated at being attracted to someone who's not good for him and he knows the relationship is doomed, but he still wants it because he can't help himself. He wants her to leave and put him out of his misery, but she keeps coming back and he can't end it. They said goodnight last night, he went to bed alone, but she invades his morning light and "rings his bell" -- so the damned phone can just ring away, dammit. I think he's talking about a physical magnetic attraction with someone about whom he says:

Cause I've tried so hard to get who you are

But there's no way I understand what you do

He tried, he tried hard, but he knows it ain't gonna work for him.

You fill my head

You block my view

It's killing me

Says it all.

My favorite line:

If it's all I do

I'll get free

Cause you've taken everything

Everything I don't need.

He's getting free already, because he's defining everything she took from him as things he doesn't need back. Now if he could just wrap his mind around it and accept it .....

Again, who is the last of the dying breed here? Maybe both of them? Maybe this type of relationship in his life? Maybe whatever it means to the listener?

That makes for great lyrics in my book. I think this is my favorite song because of the lyrics and the crescendo of frustration that he expresses with that growly voice. This is also a song that improves with age ... the more you listen, the better it gets ... and the chorus beginning with "what would I want from you" is right up there with the best of Elton John's catchiest melodies.

I completely love this one. It gets an A+ from me.

Five blinking stars.

Hee, kf, my daughter and I were having the EIDN lyrics discussion yesterday on our drive to Toronto. She thinks the lyrics make perfect sense, but I think it is because she can relate to them right now, having recently experienced that type of situation in her life. I told her that my mind goes to mush as soon as the song starts, and I am having a hard time even listening to the lyrics because he keeps growling at me and making me all fangirly. Heh.

I can't believe I haven't read anything yet about MOAM on the QVC bonus -- or else I missed it. I almost ran off the road listening to that sexy acoustic version today. WOW! It sounds like he took three songs he loved from MOAM and did them HIS way. It's such a treasure to have this.

WINY is absolutely stunning - and I love the guitar -- but it fades out too soon for me, I want more, MORE MORE of that VOICE! I'm not spoiled much, huh? Really the song gives me those yummy chills that run down your body and back up again.

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to hear this! Thanks for the teaser!

:preachit:

I attended the Toronto CD release party (organized through the CB) yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I got to chat with a few people I haven't seen in a while. I'm not sure of the exact head count but probably around 40? And Reiner of Toronto JBT fame was there again, hee. We had Pala video, we had OMWH playing, good food, goody bags, and a cake with Clay's picture on it as a surprise at the end. Lots of Chinese auction items including a Sir Robin bear and a Brother Maynard bear (which everyone wanted soooooo badly!). Our auctioneer was none other than FCA's own FromClaygary and she did an awesome job. Also, goldarngirl's niece sold some really cool Clay stuff, with some of the proceeds going to BAF. I'll let FromClaygary give the final tally but overall it was a v.v. successful day.

Somehow I managed to sit near a woman who was spouting some seriously whacked out shit about OMWH (like BabyMama type shit)......no idea what she was doing there, but after giving her my opinion on her ravings in no uncertain terms, I moved elsewhere. :cryingwlaughter: I just don't tolerate fools any more in my old age, it seems.......

This was a hot topic of discussion yesterday too. Many Canadians are trying to buy at least a few copies from the US to help with those sales, since they are what really counts. But then again, we want to represent him here as well. Buying from iTunes with a Canadian IP address will count towards Canadian sales. There is no way around that unfortunately. But ordering from amazon.com or QVC is a way to count towards US sales. Heh, so is driving across the border (has anyone seen cindilu2 lately? :lol:) Personally, I've split my purchases between US and Canadian stores. It's frustrating being Canadian sometimes......I really would love to be able to download mp3's from Amazon and things like that to help.

So I'm sitting here freezing my ass off in my mother's basement, on her antique computer that won't play videos or sounds. She seems to think it's a good idea to turn her furnace off when it's freaking cold out. She has her windows open too. Yikes! We are going to the Manadarin (Chinese restaurant) for lunch when my kids arrive later this morning. Tried and true! Good luck with your meal couchie. :F_05BL17blowkiss: I will have to catch up on new interviews and the listening thread tonight when I get home. After I cut my lawn which was about 3 feet tall when I left yesterday. Eeep! I need a weekend to stay home and get things done soon!